Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are Whites The New Minority?

I think my ape answered that better quite frankly...
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    cultural differences are very real... perception is subjective, of course, but some cultures mos def have a better quality of life for all its people... its kinda sad tho, how one person can have the basics and be on top of the world and super happy with their lives and considered well off and in another place a guy with the same things is not happy, always aware of what they dont have and looked at by others as relatively poor... very very different... most of us have control over our lives and could make the best out of anything, but we give that up and allow what we view as societal norms to dictate how we view our selves...
    If you are in a western liberal democracy, particularly a North American one, you are blessed and unlike most people on the planet by virtue of the geography yo call home. And by virtue of the societal construct upon which these countries are founded.
    i also think alot of people mix culture and race together in their minds... and that leads to alot stereotyping...
    they do this because most of the world is not multi-cultural like most of western europe and all of north america and to a lesser extent Australia and New Zealand.

Many countries are majority and exclusively one culture and one genotype. These countries make up most of the world! lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

well, yeah... this is what im saying... we live in this bubble... on a world scale whites have always been a minority... but were talking about here...

i read an article in the paper today about immigration... now they are telingl people that if they want to come here, they need to leave their cultural bias and prejudice at the door... no big secret, but the gov is finally acknowledging that when we import people from third world countries, we also import their ways of life, some of which is the reason why where they live isnt so great... some of its good, and in that case by all means bring it on...

its pretty cheep tho, we only have it so good coz we took this land then made the darker races build it for us...

i still say multiculturalism has been a monumental failure... personally, i loved growing up around all these weird and exotic cultures(to me at the time) but im in the minority on that one...

david, countries that only have one major ethnicity find other reasons to beat on eachother... tribal warfare and all that bullsh1t... its always something...

i feel sad when i see whites in a sea of brown people in missisauga canada. they look very timid and quiet most of the time. i feel their power and pride has been taken from them like a snake defanged. it wasnt the way i imagined it would happen.
    Last edited by bawang; 03-16-2011 at 01:16 AM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i feel sad when i see whites in a sea of brown people in missisauga canada. they look very timid and quiet most of the time. i feel their power and pride has been taken from them like a snake defanged. it wasnt the way i imagined it would happen.
    I think you're thinking of Brampton...lol

Mississauga is a good mix.

Come shopping in the East China sea...aka Markham. lol

Some areas are ghettoized. They like to call it "villages" here. lol
    I call it "failed idealism associated with multiculturalism".

I believe we can live together, but it has to be under a connected banner and not a big patchwork of disconnected ideas and sentiments.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    it also calls Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease into play.

cannibal humans can't survive much past a generation or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    there is no such thing as last man standing.

that is a temporary state.
    You clearly lack the Eschatological fortitude required to survive.

Were it not for your cirrhotic liver you would be eaten first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    This is not a veiled request for compliments

The short story is I did 325# for one set of 1 rep.

1) Does this sound gifted, or just lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    You clearly lack the Eschatological fortitude required to survive.

Were it not for your cirrhotic liver you would be eaten first.
    whatever are you going on about?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Cannibals don't care about successive generations?

In any case, when the world ends, white people are going to eat everybody.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    This is not a veiled request for compliments

The short story is I did 325# for one set of 1 rep.

1) Does this sound gifted, or just lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Cannibals don't care about successive generations?

In any case, when the world ends, white people are going to eat everybody.
    I'm not really apocalyptic in my leanings. It doesn't make sense considering everyone faces an individual apocalypse for themselves. Predestined destruction at the hands of a sky being?

Nah. lol. I'd bet against it.

For one thing, in my bible it tells me I have free will and that no man may judge me lest he be judged himself.

so, no worries! :-)

also, cannibals don't care about "your" succesive generations.

the world ends every day for someone. I'm sure they weren't eaten by anyone, white or otherwise. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.