Thread: Asia Times Online Article on the Bilderberg group!

Asia Times Online Article on the Bilderberg group!

Here is a must read for all those who believe that they live in "free" countries and hence have a say in their lives. So, as always, a little bit of attention span will go a long way.

The Bilderberg Group have been around a long time. They are a very secretive group made up of the most powerful businessmen and politicians in the world, or more correctly in the Western Hemisphere.

The article below should be of interest to those who really want to know what the Bilderberg group is all about.

For those who are not interested then please do not bother to comment without reading the article. Just stick to your small world of "Mr President, sir" says so, or the "Democrats" said this, and the "Republicans" said that illusion of reality..............

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Front_Page/GE10Aa02.html

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Here is a must read for all those who believe that they live in "free" countries and hence have a say in their lives. So, as always, a little bit of attention span will go a long way.

The Bilderberg Group have been around a long time. They are a very secretive group made up of the most powerful businessmen and politicians in the world, or more correctly in the Western Hemisphere.

The article below should be of interest to those who really want to know what the Bilderberg group is all about.

For those who are not interested then please do not bother to comment without reading the article. Just stick to your small world of "Mr President, sir" says so, or the "Democrats" said this, and the "Republicans" said that illusion of reality..............

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Front_Page/GE10Aa02.html
    Tough luck. You sabotaged my thread. Payback is a mother.

Don't you think it's funny how a nation that penly restrics freedom of speech and press allows an article lambasting western civilization was allowed to get out? You fell for the good ol' internet trick again. Try thinking for yourself, instead of letting these idiots do it for you.

In fact, had it occured to you that they took Rockefeller's quote out of context? COOOOOOULLLD BE....

"I don't recall that I have said—and I don't think that I really feel—that we need a world government. We need governments of the world that work together and collaborate. But, I can't imagine that there would be any likelihood—or even that it would be desirable—to have a single government elected by the people of the world."

In an interview with Benjamin Fulford (13 November 2007)

"There have been people—ever since I've had any kind of position in the world—who have accused me of being ruler of the world. I have to say that I think for the large part, I would have to decide to describe them as crack pots. It makes no sense whatsoever, and isn't true, and won't be true, and to raise it as a serious issue seems to me to be irresponsible. "

And hee's a link debunking the entire Bilderberg internet scam.

http://www.adl.org/rumors/bilderberg.asp

And here's some anti-conspiracy theory stuff too...

http://www.politicalhobbyist.com/debunked/

So go, HW108... every time you so much as peep about some stupid conspiracy, I'll be around to debunk it. Nothing to do with the military, either. I just don't like it when people believe every single ludicrous story on the internet.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Blog Entries
    Although alex jones has been on point on a lot of issues, i've also come to believe that since he is an entertainer and a show host he has to keep people coming back so he embellishes a bit more than he should.

within the conspiracy theories' has to lie some truth even if minute.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

look... i hate to back up HW, but can you at least admit that if they did want to control events, that would be the way to do it? make decisions behind closed doors then actually carry out that agenda in a compartmentalized fashion thru things like the IMF, world banks, the UN, trilateral commission etc???

that would be the easiest way to get it done... and you cant deny the globalist movement, its a matter of record... not all the crazy sh1t you hear is true, of course... but the whole globalist threat scenario is based on facts... its no secret that alot of people feel we should have a one world gov and a population significantly lower than they are right now...

any ideas you care to share about what you think rockefeller was really saying then??? i learned about that in school... public school...
    Last edited by Syn7; 03-04-2011 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    look... i hate to back up HW, but can you at least admit that if they did want to control events, that would be the way to do it? make decisions behind closed doors then actually carry out that agenda in a compartmentalized fashion thru things like the IMF, world banks, the UN, trilateral commission etc???

that would be the easiest way to get it done... and you cant deny the globalist movement, its a matter of record... not all the crazy sh1t you hear is true, of course... but the whole globalist threat scenario is based on facts... its no secret that alot of people feel we should have a one world gov and a population significantly lower than they are right now...

any ideas you care to share about what you think rockefeller was really saying then??? i learned about that in school... public school...
    The point is Rockefeller wants world cooperation, not domination, which he believes is unrealistic and not desireable. These guys are having a private discussion, not writing policy. If you had your own meetings, and you wanted them private, wouldn't that be your right? It's better this way...
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    The point is Rockefeller wants world cooperation, not domination, which he believes is unrealistic and not desireable. These guys are having a private discussion, not writing policy. If you had your own meetings, and you wanted them private, wouldn't that be your right? It's better this way...
    if their decisions had an impact on my life, then yeah...

if their decisions had an impact on my life, then yeah...
    Not decisions.... discussions. It really doesn't matter, as most people don't even bother going to or reading about their own town hall meetings.

It's a place where people can discuss global cooperation and trade without the press up their noses. They deserve that right. If any decisions do come out of that, they will be debated and passed in the public forum. But to say people can't discuss the state of affairs in the world without privacy is wrong, or to blatantly assume they are "out to getcha"? That's not the policy of a free world.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Look at it this way... during the discussion, the American guy is talking to the French guy, and makes a statement involving trade of, say, beets. They both think this is a god idea, and upon return, the guy brings this up, and then the openly public act of setting up trade deals takes place. If it is going to happen, it doesn't happen there... just discussed. Anything that comes out of that you see openly debated on your respective government's congressional floor.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Not decisions.... discussions. It really doesn't matter, as most people don't even bother going to or reading about their own town hall meetings.

It's a place where people can discuss global cooperation and trade without the press up their noses. They deserve that right. If any decisions do come out of that, they will be debated and passed in the public forum. But to say people can't discuss the state of affairs in the world without privacy is wrong, or to blatantly assume they are "out to getcha"? That's not the policy of a free world.
    well, you'd hope so... but why would they bother taking the risk of having things done democratically when they can just buy it??? you telling me that isnt hapening??? that every politician is working for his donors, rather than their constituents... you actually dispute that ???

and no, it isnt the policy of a free world... thats the point, thats why even the possibility is unacceptable and must be vetted beyong dispute... i dont care about their privacy in that respect... and if i had the opportunity to TAKE that info from them i wouldnt hesitate...

Look at it this way... during the discussion, the American guy is talking to the French guy, and makes a statement involving trade of, say, beets. They both think this is a god idea, and upon return, the guy brings this up, and then the openly public act of setting up trade deals takes place. If it is going to happen, it doesn't happen there... just discussed. Anything that comes out of that you see openly debated on your respective government's congressional floor.
    yeah and if beets end up costing me more because of that discussion, i feel i have the right to hear that discussion...

Tough luck. You sabotaged my thread. Payback is a mother.
    I did not sabotage your thread.. Again, the problem is that some of you guys discuss the different aspects of the same phenomenon without the capability in connecting the dots.. I come in and tell you that it is all connected.

Don't you think it's funny how a nation that penly restrics freedom of speech and press allows an article lambasting western civilization was allowed to get out?
    Maybe they are trying to tell us that our system is no different from theirs'?

You fell for the good ol' internet trick again. Try thinking for yourself, instead of letting these idiots do it for you.
    You could take a bit of that advice yourself, but you can't, because you are a product of military indoctrination.

In fact, had it occured to you that they took Rockefeller's quote out of context? COOOOOOULLLD BE....
    Of course it was...

Please explain what he was "really" trying to say....

"I don't recall that I have said—and I don't think that I really feel—that we need a world government. We need governments of the world that work together and collaborate. But, I can't imagine that there would be any likelihood—or even that it would be desirable—to have a single government elected by the people of the world."
    Didn't we hear a lot of "I don't recalls" during the Irangate Affair.....LOL!

"There have been people—ever since I've had any kind of position in the world—who have accused me of being ruler of the world. I have to say that I think for the large part, I would have to decide to describe them as crack pots. It makes no sense whatsoever, and isn't true, and won't be true, and to raise it as a serious issue seems to me to be irresponsible. "

You didn't expect him to come out and say that him and his family controlled most of what goes on in the US economy and government, and by extension the world, with the likes of the Rothschilds, etc???? Did you???? LOL!

Don't you think that if the cat is in danger of coming out of the bag, they would just deny the whole thing? What would you do in their position, put up your hands and say, "I give up, my family has been stealing from the American citizens for decades and we are behind a lot of wars and mass murder" ???

And hee's a link debunking the entire Bilderberg internet scam.

http://www.adl.org/rumors/bilderberg.asp

And here's some anti-conspiracy theory stuff too...

http://www.politicalhobbyist.com/debunked/
    LOL, really funny. Bilderberg, a "legitimate" organization. A secret one at that! LOL

Also, the "New World Order" in quotations, as if it is just figment of someone's imagination....when people like George Bush have come out and said it in public, but of course, that must have also been used "out of context"....

So go, HW108... every time you so much as peep about some stupid conspiracy, I'll be around to debunk it. Nothing to do with the military, either. I just don't like it when people believe every single ludicrous story on the internet.
    Not really. You are very gullible when it comes to the official version fed to yoy by your masters, that is all. Some intelligence officer, you turned out to be....

Nobody fed me anything...this is my analysis based on some pretty simple research. Apparently not simple enough for you.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

yeah and if beets end up costing me more because of that discussion, i feel i have the right to hear that discussion...
    And you will once they decide to act on it.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I did not sabotage your thread.. Again, the problem is that some of you guys discuss the different aspects of the same phenomenon without the capability in connecting the dots.. I come in and tell you that it is all connected.

Maybe they are trying to tell us that our system is no different from theirs'?

You could take a bit of that advice yourself, but you can't, because you are a product of military indoctrination.

Of course it was...

Please explain what he was "really" trying to say....

Didn't we hear a lot of "I don't recalls" during the Irangate Affair.....LOL!

You didn't expect him to come out and say that him and his family controlled most of what goes on in the US economy and government, and by extension the world, with the likes of the Rothschilds, etc???? Did you???? LOL!

Don't you think that if the cat is in danger of coming out of the bag, they would just deny the whole thing? What would you do in their position, put up your hands and say, "I give up, my family has been stealing from the American citizens for decades and we are behind a lot of wars and mass murder" ???

LOL, really funny. Bilderberg, a "legitimate" organization. A secret one at that! LOL

Also, the "New World Order" in quotations, as if it is just figment of someone's imagination....when people like George Bush have come out and said it in public, but of course, that must have also been used "out of context"....

Not really. You are very gullible when it comes to the official version fed to yoy by your masters, that is all. Some intelligence officer, you turned out to be....

dude... you make MASSIVE assumptions about people... we all judge, but you take the cake, man...

in your eyes, anyone who disagrees with you is less intelligent... i would say less informed, but that wouldnt be the truth would it HW??? you insinuate that people dont have the intellect to assimilate and disseminate info the way you can...

you make assumptions about drake simply because of his choice of careers... you dont know what he knows and doesnt know... besides, you not only call him wrong on everything but you insult his intelligence and he's clearly not a dumb guy... and even tho i argue with him and call him out all the time, he's a nice guy... debate him point for point if need by but he clearly doesnt want to be preached at... his issue with you is the same as my issue with you... your HUMBLE opinion is never ever humble... you dont seem to have much of a grasp on humility at all, for that matter... let alone any sense of grace or style... if you did, people wouldnt treat you like youre a joke... and they may even listen to ya once in a while if you werent such a bonesmoker about it...

dude... you make MASSIVE assumptions about people... we all judge, but you take the cake, man...
    I make my "MASSIVE" assumptions about anyone, based on their own writings...

in your eyes, anyone who disagrees with you is less intelligent... i would say less informed,
    Actually, it is a mixture of the two, sometimes. Other times they are intelligent people who are misguided. That could be the case with Drake, or are you going to now accuse me of making assumptions that Drake is an intelligent peroson?

but that wouldnt be the truth would it HW??? you insinuate that people dont have the intellect to assimilate and disseminate info the way you can...
    I would say that it is more a question of evolution and environment...

you make assumptions about drake simply because of his choice of careers...
    No, not his choice of careers, but the characteristics required to suceed in his chosen career.

you dont know what he knows and doesnt know...
    Actually, I know what he DOESN'T know....and that is all in his posts.

I mean some time ago Drake was arguing with me that the Federal Reserve was not a private institution, that is a privat banking cartel.....

besides, you not only call him wrong on everything but you insult his intelligence and he's clearly not a dumb guy...
    Telling someone that he is indoctrinated and has failed to connect the dots of a very sophisticated conspiracy is not telling him that he is dumb. If that is the way I came across then I apologize to him.

and even tho i argue with him and call him out all the time, he's a nice guy...
    I believe him to be a nice guy too, unless that is "Mr President, sir" orders him to shoot us because we are "terr'sts", that is....

debate him point for point if need
    Look, Drake and I always argue about similar subjects...perhaps you are reading too much into this, just because you personally dislike me.

Are you doing an "Alex Jones" on me?

but he clearly doesnt want to be preached at...
    How else is he going to be enlightened?

his issue with you is the same as my issue with you... your HUMBLE opinion is never ever humble... you dont seem to have much of a grasp on humility at all, for that matter... let alone any sense of grace or style... if you did,
    In my HUMBLE opinion, you are dead wrong!

people wouldnt treat you like youre a joke...
    Now, who is making the huge ASSUMPTIONS?

Also, if you notice, I don't get involved much in TCMA discussions, because most people who post here are nothing but kung fu tagged glorified kickboxers, yes the same ones who think that I am a "joke". If these clueless "lets all do bjj and mma to improve our kung fu", kung fu-ists ever started liking me, then I would really get worried!

and they may even listen to ya once in a while if you werent such a bonesmoker about it...
    If they don't listen, it is their problem. We live in turbulent times and people have to come out and point to the truth, others who are brown nosed system followers will do their best to discredit one, but that is part of the game. I would say that eventually we are going to have people within the system waking up....yes, we are living in interesting times......