Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: a New CLF Movie trailer-period film-not a comedy.

Blog Entries

a New CLF Movie trailer-period film-not a comedy.

Now THIS looks good.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjQwNTQxNTgw.html

and this is my new Sam Sing Yat Ga video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8--H2eq4NE
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 02-27-2011 at 09:40 AM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

man I so wish there was a choy lee fut sifu in phoenix

Blog Entries
    you should hook up with a teacher willing to help you be the first in Arizona.

I wasn't able to access the vid, but it sounds like it'll be a good movie. I've wondered why there weren't any theatrical movies made before about CLF during the Ching/Qing Dynasty, etc.

Back when I lived in Taiwan, I remember seeing a set of tapes in a video rental shop that was a Hong Kong TV series, a period story, I believe about Chan Heung. I only spotted them one time, and never followed up, because at the time I was a Tanglang (N. Mantis) practitioner and didn't really care enough. And that was a long time ago, so I doubt they'd be available on DVD now. The photos on the covers had actors/actresses in Ching-era costumes.

出品人李文球称:在这部影片中,尤其值得一提的是,我的师傅;委内瑞拉三军总教官陈锦辉先生(蔡李佛第五代 传人),在本部影片中担任武术总顾问。陈锦辉先生本人既是委内瑞拉蔡李佛鸿胜馆、陈锦辉国际鸿胜蔡李佛武术 总会的负责人,也是南美洲武术联合会、美洲蔡李佛国际联会等国际武术组织的会长。出品人李文球称:陈锦辉先 生在委内瑞拉任三军总教官三十余年,其间在南美洲等地培养了蔡李佛弟子数万人。

The producer of this film is a student of Chan Kam-Fai, you can bet there will be controversy about Jeung Yim being a co-founder of CLF, especially when the title is called "CLF Zong Shi" - CLF Lineage Master. Chan Kam-Fai and his Sifu are the people behind promoting Jeung Yim as a co-founder of CLF and we will be further teared apart. Sam Sing is not Yat Gar!

Blog Entries
    出品人李文球称:在这部影片中,尤其值得一提的是,我的师傅;委内瑞拉三军总教官陈锦辉先生( 蔡李佛第五代 传人),在本部影片中担任武术总顾问。陈锦辉先生本人既是委内瑞拉蔡李佛鸿胜馆、陈锦辉国际鸿 胜蔡李佛武术 总会的负责人,也是南美洲武术联合会、美洲蔡李佛国际联会等国际武术组织的会长。出品人李文球 称:陈锦辉先 生在委内瑞拉任三军总教官三十余年,其间在南美洲等地培养了蔡李佛弟子数万人。

The producer of this film is a student of Chan Kam-Fai, you can bet there will be controversy about Jeung Yim being a co-founder of CLF, especially when the title is called "CLF Zong Shi" - CLF Lineage Master. Chan Kam-Fai and his Sifu are the people behind promoting Jeung Yim as a co-founder of CLF and we will be further teared apart. Sam Sing is not Yat Gar!
    LMAO...OMG you are the BIGGEST hater in the history of Choy Lee Fut.

Co-founder or major contributor to the betterment of the system...what does it really matter? What DOES matter is that people will never have to listen to the misinformation again about the Fut San Hung Sing lineage being spread by lineages stemming for Chan Heung. That's pretty funny the Sam Sing will never be Yat Gar as long as we believe our own history huh? HOW DARE WE promote our own history? for shame!

you should check this one out EJ, this is something people are finding very interesting:

The following video demonstrates the strong connection between Jeung Hung Sing and the Hung Mun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQVUOJuQWs0
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 02-28-2011 at 10:23 AM.

At least Hung & Buk Sing are yut gar.
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

Blog Entries
    At least Hung & Buk Sing are yut gar.
    That's right! we don't hate on each other. YEE SING YAT GAR!!!!! LMAO

Last edited by hskwarrior; 02-28-2011 at 10:41 AM.

I just want to see a decent movie for a change.

Blog Entries
    I just want to see a decent movie for a change.
    EXACTLY! since the coming of the Yip Man movie i just wanted a good CLF like that to come out. and i didn't want to watch a CLF comedy either too much.

Blog Entries
    I still can't help but find it funny at how BITTER EJ is. When he see's a movie that somehow makes the Chan Family look good his response is as follows and i quote:

"Cool CLF, Chan Yiu-Chi would have been proud. "

However, you can see his happiness turn to sour grapes when a movie by Hung Sing people gets made by his comments to that regard, and i quote:

"The producer of this film is a student of Chan Kam-Fai, you can bet there will be controversy about Jeung Yim being a co-founder of CLF, especially when the title is called "CLF Zong Shi" - CLF Lineage Master. Chan Kam-Fai and his Sifu are the people behind promoting Jeung Yim as a co-founder of CLF and we will be further teared apart. Sam Sing is not Yat Gar! "

Yet, he can't just be excited that Choy Lee Fut is getting some more movie exposure. I know i was happy for both, i just hoped for the opposite of a comedy.

oh well!

In fairness Chan Kam Fai is a bit sketchy.

Blog Entries
    That's a personality issue. haha. not mine to worry about.

I don't see the big deal if the movie has an agenda as long as it is entertaining. Everyone knows the various versions of history out there and another movie shouldn't change a person's opinion because it is still just a movie.

I still don't understand why everyone fights for bragging rights when it comes to lineage. Does it win you anything? Does it validate one's kung fu? It doesn't mean anything just stuff to bicker over.

The promotion and spread of the art of CLF is what is most important whether it be from any or all of the branches.

I also just want to see a good CLF movie. It really doesn't matter to me if the movie promotes some lineage or other.

Some individuals in MA like to argue about lineage or other points, because...well, I don't really know why. I've seen this type of thinking in many MA's. None of that stuff matters if/when you are attacked and you have to rely on your own abilities to save your own bacon. Why can't CLF people just be happy for and enjoy/respect each others' accomplishments? And it's a movie, so to me it's only entertainment, anyway.