Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshido SCAM

Wow, looks like Neal is doing the Stalingrad shuffle.

Yep Looks like Neal did an Info police on sociocide. He even banned sifuabel. Bout time.

We'll see if this a joke tomorrow.

While going through my paper work for my laywer, I came up across a note that Neal/Phrost sent me. It was 14 pages long and was the notes he made for himself when he gave us an almost 4 hour speech on Heinlein back when we met on his compound to start this all.

Looking back at it, Neal knew how to push all the buttons.

This was posted yesterday on Sociocide but I didn't see it. It's the NDA we all had to sign before we got Admin status. Neal got freaked out when Deadpan Scientist and Ronin left and demanded everyone sign the NDA. One of the reasons why Cy got booted was Neal started to distrust him more and more every day, all because Cy wouldn't sign the NDA. (added) I want you all to pay attention to the draft number for the NDA. We went through quite a few of them and every change, we had to sign off on, or lose our access to the site.

I'll post up more stuff that I am allowed too as I come across them. Interesting enough, Cy aka Chuck Hardin went off on Sociocide about certain things and now we have an international law enforcement entity involved. My lawyers asked me to keep quiet on the actual group.

And none of you guys saw anything wrong with this?
    LMAO !!
    Sorry dude, but this is just getting more and more hilarious.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    And none of you guys saw anything wrong with this?
    LMAO !!
    Sorry dude, but this is just getting more and more hilarious.
    How could I see wrong in it, when I put most of it together? Once I got over the part that KC Elbows was a genius putting the basic framework for Bullshido together, I just added on pieces with Neal. I am very much responsible for the checks and balances we put on the staff from Admin down. What I should have paid more attention to was checks and balances for the original five, which Neal had final say on all matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony_ATT View Post
    How could I see wrong in it, when I put most of it together? Once I got over the part that KC Elbows was a genius putting the basic framework for Bullshido together, I just added on pieces with Neal. I am very much responsible for the checks and balances we put on the staff from Admin down. What I should have paid more attention to was checks and balances for the original five, which Neal had final say on all matters.
    We are our worse enemies.
    Funny how a libertarian like Neal loved his "check and balances".

There is nothing in the world that has not been exploited for money. How often have any of you seen something that starts out with an agenda, a common goal, a cause, whatever, ect. It is all about furthuring the cause and "righting the wrong" until someone down the line figures out they can make money off of it.

Than, plain and simple, it becomes a business. Where profit margins supercede ideologies, and those who perhaps stood for something begin makeing exceptions to the rules or turning a blind eye to what may have been construed as wrong in the past, but the dollars are rolling in and they can't chance to harm that magic goose.

In the end, business is business. And business is about making money.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

anyone find it ironic that bullshido is anti martial art cult but is a cult itself

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    anyone find it ironic that bullshido is anti martial art cult but is a cult itself
    The sheer irony of irony is how ironic it is.

and that website makes people so negative. all the time. ALL the time man.

reading bullshido gives me depression
    Last edited by bawang; 03-31-2011 at 10:38 AM.

and that website makes people so negative. all the time. ALL the time man.
    I haven't been on it in years, I don't know.
    But people make themselves negative, not websites or other people.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    I haven't been on it in years, I don't know.
    But people make themselves negative, not websites or other people.
    the only website i read more negative is angry asian men forum complaining about white men stealing their chicks

i think neal felcher exploited the fact that a lot of its memebrs were in martial art cults

i never really went there, sometimes when a link here goes there, but i only have time to post on one forum at work...
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

the only website i read more negative is angry asian men forum complaining about white men stealing their chicks

i think bullshido exploited the fact that a lot of its memebrs were in martial art cults
    lol angryasianman is funny sheet
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

i think bullshido exploited the fact that a lot of its memebrs were in martial art cults
    ROTFLMAO !!!
    That is awesome !