Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshido SCAM

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Designs View Post
    There is a traditional martial art (and Chinese martial art) sub-forum there.

But of course, it is not as popular and populated as the primary forum for MMA and stuff.
    It's a strange feeling over that forum. I believe I'm a left wing liberal democrate (in favor of corss training), but in Bullshido, that's just a bunch of extream left wing communist over there. No matter how "left" you are, you are still not "left" enough in their eyes. If you don't cross train boxing, MT, wrestling, BJJ, you are just nobody.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 03-07-2011 at 06:15 PM.

i think bullshido has toned down and has some good stuff.
    they need to make more articles about frauds though. i only go there to read about martial art frauds exposed. the "moons of jupiter" thread was hilarious

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

I have made a few friends over there and actually have given out free iron palm training and free medicine to certain people.

Some of them are not bad people.

the rest are net ghosts who are lower than pond scum.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

I can tell you that during my time there as an admin, none of what was written in that articles was happening.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

I signed up as a user in 2004.

had some good conversations with omar and shooter.

I was busy, and the forums underwent so many changes in format.

I think I still can find some of my old posts there somewhere.

---

I still received some newsletter via e mail now and then.

have not visited there for some time.

Are you sure it wasn't Rudy Abel who wrote that article.

In all seriousness, I doubt any of that article to be true, however, sensationalism gets attention, and that has always been one of Bullshido's goals. On one side you have the MMA backers and the douchebaggery they bring, than you have the TMA guys and the whining and bickering they bring. Honestly, it's a constant p**ss fest and d**ck measuring contest and always has been. Bullshido may actually have been a good site at one time and probably does still have some good members, but it doesn't make up for the constant s**t fest and keyboard warriors that also inhabit it.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Eagle_76 View Post
    Are you sure it wasn't Rudy Abel who wrote that article.

In all seriousness, I doubt any of that article to be true, however, sensationalism gets attention, and that has always been one of Bullshido's goals. On one side you have the MMA backers and the douchebaggery they bring, than you have the TMA guys and the whining and bickering they bring. Honestly, it's a constant p**ss fest and d**ck measuring contest and always has been. Bullshido may actually have been a good site at one time and probably does still have some good members, but it doesn't make up for the constant s**t fest and keyboard warriors that also inhabit it.
    lol, it wasn't Rudy.

But, they really have outdone themselves when it comes to being greasy.
    They have actually altered peoples posts and messed with personal accounts etc etc. They lost all credibility years ago.

The original Idea was cool, but the mind behind it was rotten and so no good fruit will come from that.

I'm glad that sort of crap gets caught and straightened out here for the most part because it makes this place a decent site to come to. Keeps me coming back anyway.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    lol.

well duh.

Bullshido is a huge crap fest.

I liked it for about 12 minutes in 2005...

its like, so yesterday!

was anybody under the illusion that bullshido wasnt there to make money???

honestly, ive never looked at bullshido... not once... but i always assumed it was a money making venture...

i like kidspachula and analtrocity from bulshidio
    very sexy muay thay kathoey

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

All I can say about Bullshido, besides it being full of kung fu clueless kickboxers, is that its own name describes it BETTER than any of us could ever hope to!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-08-2011 at 04:40 PM.

What's wrong with making money?

We're here to make money too.

Buy at MartialArtsMart.com

Buy at TigerClaw.com.

Subscribe.

Nothing wrong with funding our website, right? Even martial artists have to pay the bills.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    All I can say about Bullshido, besides it being full of kung fu clueless kickboxers,...
    Many threads in CMA section over there start as, "I don't train CMA but ..."

If I don't train WC, I don't think I'll be interested in any WC discussion.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 03-08-2011 at 09:31 PM.

my first major introduction to BS came from the jfsua vs omar masonic lodge showdown and after that i was hard to take the place seriously lol

from the throwdown vids ive seen as well i havent been too impressed

i mean not that they were god awful just that i assumed a site like that would have produced a higher caliber of martial artist so it was dissapointing

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    my first major introduction to BS came from the jfsua vs omar masonic lodge showdown and after that i was hard to take the place seriously lol

from the throwdown vids ive seen as well i havent been too impressed

i mean not that they were god awful just that i assumed a site like that would have produced a higher caliber of martial artist so it was dissapointing
    you expected much from a site named bullshido??? im disappointed in you goju...

Blog Entries
    Over there, you will feel that you have been treated as a kid. You are not "allowed" to do this and you are not "allowed" to do that.

If you said, "I agree with you 100%".

You will get a warning as, "Is this post new AND informative? No, it isn't. This is a technical forum. Low content or repetitive posts are not allowed."

By using that stardard, many posts in the forum will receive warning.

if someone starts a thread about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgjfBnTMn1c

and if you compare that move with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARDeMEP_V1k

You will get a warning as:

"This thread is about O soto gari. Discussions regarding different but similar throws will not be allowed".

It's like if someone starts a thread about "WC chain punch", and if you compare that with "XingYi Beng Chuan", you will immediately get a warning.

I truly don't understand the reason behind this.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 03-09-2011 at 12:30 AM.