Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshido SCAM

yeah they arent down with the whole thread derailing, huh??? here we can start a thread on osoto-gari and by page ten we are debating the nuances of cooking with extra virgin olive oil... but i like that... its natural... if the thread was meant to stay on topic, people would say enough interesting sh1t to keep it on topic... otherwise you get thread jacked... straight up...

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    Over there, you will feel that you have been treated as a kid. You are not "allowed" to do this and you are not "allowed" to do that.

If you said, "I agree with you 100%".

You will get a warning as, "Is this post new AND informative? No, it isn't. This is a technical forum. Low content or repetitive posts are not allowed."

By using that stardard, many posts in the forum will receive warning.

if someone starts a thread about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgjfBnTMn1c

and if you compare that move with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARDeMEP_V1k

You will get a warning as:

"This thread is about O soto gari. Discussions regarding different but similar throws will not be allowed".

It's like if someone starts a thread about "WC chain punch", and if you compare that with "XingYi Beng Chuan", you will immediately get a warning.

I truly don't understand the reason behind this.
    The irony is they claim to be the most uncensored martial arts site on the web!

Bullshido is kind of like the junior high locker room, you have one big bad bully that puffs his chest and all the nerds jump in behind him. At least here even the nerds stand their own ground.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

Trollshido is the online version of walmart MMA.

there i said it and it's true.

suck my ebullience.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Over there, you will feel that you have been treated as a kid. You are not "allowed" to do this and you are not "allowed" to do that.

If you said, "I agree with you 100%".

You will get a warning as, "Is this post new AND informative? No, it isn't. This is a technical forum. Low content or repetitive posts are not allowed."

By using that stardard, many posts in the forum will receive warning.

if someone starts a thread about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgjfBnTMn1c

and if you compare that move with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARDeMEP_V1k

You will get a warning as:

"This thread is about O soto gari. Discussions regarding different but similar throws will not be allowed".

It's like if someone starts a thread about "WC chain punch", and if you compare that with "XingYi Beng Chuan", you will immediately get a warning.

I truly don't understand the reason behind this.
    (I hate to post the entire quote, but I wanted you to know who and what I was answering to)
    The main reason is they are for the most part, pretty ignorant of TCMA. If it is outside their experience, then it is outside their belief system. Then they come on like pompous arses and shut you down. I really don't have much tolerance of people who are ignorant and arrogant.
    I also find it funny that sometimes, when they dissagree with a statement, or perhaps they simply don't understand the post, they will harp on about the poster's sentence structure, like some neurotic English teacher in middle school, rather than actually address the topic. Then when someone complains, they go on and on about,"Well, if you can't take the heat..."
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

too many anonymous people at bullshido claims to be ex army sargent ex tier 1 commandos ex enterprise away team etc

i think bullshido had a good start when it was mcdojo.com. people let out their anger and frustrations at bad experiences. but then it got extreme (racist comments everywhere), then trolls hijacked the site.

there was a poll and most people there trained one hour a week. and most off them admiteed to doing taekwondo and a week or two of ju jitsu. after seeing video of phrost and anthony i got disappointed and never went back to that website
    Last edited by bawang; 03-10-2011 at 06:41 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Many threads in CMA section over there start as, "I don't train CMA but ..."
    It is worse. Even some in Bullshido who claim to train, or to have trained TCMA, are also totally clueless.

If I don't train WC, I don't think I'll be interested in any WC discussion.
    That is because you are a balanced human being whereas most people who post in Bullshido are for some reason burdened with huge chips on their shoulders.

Dont you mean "Glorified Kickboxing Kung Fu Clueless MMAists???

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    (I hate to post the entire quote, but I wanted you to know who and what I was answering to)
    The main reason is they are for the most part, pretty ignorant of TCMA. If it is outside their experience, then it is outside their belief system. Then they come on like pompous arses and shut you down. I really don't have much tolerance of people who are ignorant and arrogant.
    I also find it funny that sometimes, when they dissagree with a statement, or perhaps they simply don't understand the post, they will harp on about the poster's sentence structure, like some neurotic English teacher in middle school, rather than actually address the topic. Then when someone complains, they go on and on about,"Well, if you can't take the heat..."
    Well, to address any topic one will first need to have at least a basic knowledge. As you have correctly pointed out those people are just shooting in the dark as far as serious TCMA discussions are concerned. Actually, not do they only shoot in the dark, but they shoot themselves in the foot......not unlike many TCMA critics in this very forum, but luckily we have at least a few people who actually train TCMAs.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    Dont you mean "Glorified Kickboxing Kung Fu Clueless MMAists???
    Wow, that is exactly what I meant. Of course, we have many of those here too, but as I mentioned before, we are at least lucky enough to have a (very) few people who actually practice genuine TCMAs.

If you are nice to me, I will tell you who they are.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-11-2011 at 06:53 AM.

not unlike many TCMA critics in this very forum, but luckily we have at least a few people who actually train TCMAs.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    yeah they arent down with the whole thread derailing, huh??? here we can start a thread on osoto-gari and by page ten we are debating the nuances of cooking with extra virgin olive oil... but i like that... its natural... if the thread was meant to stay on topic, people would say enough interesting sh1t to keep it on topic... otherwise you get thread jacked... straight up...
    C'mon Syn7, you know you're not supposed to cook with extra virgin olive oil. It's got a low smoke point and you'll end up with a burnt taste in your food. sheesh.....

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Eagle_76 View Post
    You too. If you are nice to me, I will tell you who they are, then perhaps you can turn your time here in the forums, into a a learning experience.....

Blog Entries
    Over there, my posts were removed for "off topic" and "flame wars".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alll of csc's posts* will be removed from the training areas for two reasons. One, they typically address a different throw than the one being discussed (off topic), and two, his posts tend to cause huge derails and sometimes flame wars in my experience.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 03-11-2011 at 01:03 PM.

Ha Ha, TrollShido full of poo! Ha Ha!

I always thought it was just a whine pit for MMA punks no one would have in their school - I mean tru dat, but should have figured it was more messed up somehow....
    "The perfect way to do, is to be" ~ Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Eagle_76 View Post
    The irony is they claim to be the most uncensored martial arts site on the web!

Bullshido is kind of like the junior high locker room, you have one big bad bully that puffs his chest and all the nerds jump in behind him. At least here even the nerds stand their own ground.
    The irony is that some people are too stupid to actually pick up on the fact that some forums (the technique ones, in particular) are more tightly moderated than others, despite a plethora of sticky threads and READ ME posts.

But hey, it's always easier to blame someone else than to admit you're just an idiot who isn't aware of his surroundings.

You can post pretty much whatever stupid comment you want in YMAS, Trollshido, etc, but the technique forums have been tightly moderated since about... oh... 2007; it's not exactly a new thing. If you actually read the guy's post, the moderator specifically told him what the problem with his post was, and it wasn't deleted, just moved to one of the forums in which it was appropriate.

The BJJ forum specifically is moderated by a brown belt who has no patience for crappy posts.

I find it hilarious that the subtext of this entire thread is the same "TMA" vs. "MMA" crap that was played out in 2003.

Also, hi Gene!
    Site Director, Bullshido.com
    No BS Martial Arts