Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshido SCAM

many busy

busy horse

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    The irony is that some people are too stupid to actually pick up on the fact that some forums (the technique ones, in particular) are more tightly moderated than others, despite a plethora of sticky threads and READ ME posts.

But hey, it's always easier to blame someone else than to admit you're just an idiot who isn't aware of his surroundings.

You can post pretty much whatever stupid comment you want in YMAS, Trollshido, etc, but the technique forums have been tightly moderated since about... oh... 2007; it's not exactly a new thing. If you actually read the guy's post, the moderator specifically told him what the problem with his post was, and it wasn't deleted, just moved to one of the forums in which it was appropriate.

The BJJ forum specifically is moderated by a brown belt who has no patience for crappy posts.

I find it hilarious that the subtext of this entire thread is the same "TMA" vs. "MMA" crap that was played out in 2003.

Also, hi Gene!
    I assume you address this to me. Please let me know which statement that I had posted there were "stupid" in that "O Soto gari" thread.

I'll challenge anybody who can point out any improper statement that I made in the following post.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Original post:

The reaping leg should be brought as high as possible, the greater the height, without compromising stability the greater the power of the throw.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My post:

I have concern on the above statement. When you raise your leg high, your body is not leaning forward. That means you don't have forward momentum. If your opponent has the same grips on you as you do, he can apply the same move on you too.

The following approach is safer. You have reduced the amount of time that you stay on your single leg balance to the minimum.

- hook your leg behind your opponent's leg (no need to raise high),
    - drop your foot,
    - step in your back foot to pass your opponet, and
    - run your opponent down.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 03-26-2011 at 08:53 PM.

The irony is that some people are too stupid to actually pick up on the fact that some forums (the technique ones, in particular) are more tightly moderated than others, despite a plethora of sticky threads and READ ME posts.
    LMAO, a little touchy there Phrost? I would think if what someone said was wrong, the moderator would simply correct them or argue their veiwpoint of why it was wrong, rather than delete or move it to another thread, to me that just doesn't make much sense. But I guess us Kung Fu guys are a little slow.

I saw down on your post where it was not deleted, just moved to another thread. But the question still is why move it? Wouldn't it make more sense to leave it there so people could see a wrong answer that was corrected? Just wondering.
    Last edited by Iron_Eagle_76; 03-28-2011 at 11:08 AM.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

because bullshido is full of egomaniacs

i only go to bullshido to masterbate to the muay thai trannies

Lol...........

I'm sorry, but this is a thread about delicate man love. If you cannot be expected to post this thread in the delicate man-love forum, you will be disciplined.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=105253

This seemed relevant to the topic. Apparently, This guy anthony is owed money.

this is getting better and better
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Wow...that is freaking something !
    I know Anthony, he is not the type to make something like this up.

Well, that is internal politics and issues and I am sure that things will be cleared up.

Kind of nasty airing out dirty laundry like that but I guess Anthony felt he had no choice in the matter.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by Lebaufist View Post
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=105253

This seemed relevant to the topic. Apparently, This guy anthony is owed money.
    wow and i though this place has a few drama queens

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Blog Entries
    Can someone tell me when somebody mentions this move (Osoto Gari):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgjfBnTMn1c

and you compare it with this move (Osoto Otoshi):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARDeMEP_V1k

Is that "stupid" or "improper"? What can be more "deep technique discussion" than this?

If a forum does not allow people to talk about the difference between "WC chain punches" vs. "XingYi Beng Quan" then what's the usage for that forum?
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 03-29-2011 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    Can someone tell me when somebody talks about this move (O soto gari):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgjfBnTMn1c

and you compare it with this move (Osoto Otoshi):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARDeMEP_V1k

Is that "stupid" or "improper"?

If a forum does not allow people to talk about the difference between "WC chain punches" vs. "XingYi Beng Quan" then what's the usage for that forum?
    In all honesty John I would not waste my time and effort. The saying "pi***sing in the wind" comes to mind.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Eagle_76 View Post
    In all honesty John I would not waste my time and effort. The saying "pi***sing in the wind" comes to mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    But hey, it's always easier to blame someone else than to admit you're just an idiot who isn't aware of his surroundings.
    Only a turtle will hide his head in his shell when other attacks. I just don't feel like to admit that I'm an "idiot".
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 03-29-2011 at 01:22 PM.

anthony is an old timer and he gets made fun of by all the trolls
    sad

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    phrost turns his back on his frends no boner
    rotflmao !!!!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !