Thread: Republican Offenders

Republican Offenders

I found a list... this is golden... i wasnt looking for anything to do with anything like this... it kinda found me... some may appreciate this, there is a lot of info in there...

http://www.republicanoffenders.com/index.html

Bill O'Reilly aka Bill O'Pervert Sexual Harassment Lawsuit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBu1b...mbedded#at=189

forgot about this one... they play the transcripts of the phone call... and this guy is pointing fingers... the model christian...

interesting that the largest section is "pedophiles"... 5 pages worth... followed not so closely by "assorted felonies" and after that comes "corruption/bribery"

You'll find a similar track record with Dems as well. Ted Kennedy let a woman drown, with a strong probability that the cause was his drunk driving, and didn't report it, for crying out loud...
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Ted Kennedy let a woman drown, with a strong probability that the cause was his drunk driving, and didn't report it, for crying out loud...
    Ted Kennedy was an absolute piece of garbage.

"An FBI file contends that a young Edward M. Kennedy arranged to rent a brothel for a night while visiting Chile in 1961, a year before he was elected to the Senate.

The previously redacted State Department memo, dated Dec. 28, 1961, was released by Judicial Watch, a Washington-based organization that said it obtained it through a Freedom of Information lawsuit.

According to the memo, the Massachusetts Democrat made arrangements to rent the brothel "for an entire night" in Santiago earlier in 1961. "Kennedy allegedly invited one of the Embassy chauffeurs to participate in the night's activities," according to the memo.

One State Department official described Kennedy as "pompous and a spoiled brat," according to the memo. Kennedy was making a fact-finding trip to several Latin American countries. "Kennedy met with a number of individuals known to have communist sympathies," the memo said."

Source: (Entire article)
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...20037408.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    You'll find a similar track record with Dems as well

oh, i have no doubt about it... but i dont have a list... if i did i'd post that too...

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    Ted Kennedy was an absolute piece of garbage.

"An FBI file contends that a young Edward M. Kennedy arranged to rent a brothel for a night while visiting Chile in 1961, a year before he was elected to the Senate.

The previously redacted State Department memo, dated Dec. 28, 1961, was released by Judicial Watch, a Washington-based organization that said it obtained it through a Freedom of Information lawsuit.

According to the memo, the Massachusetts Democrat made arrangements to rent the brothel "for an entire night" in Santiago earlier in 1961. "Kennedy allegedly invited one of the Embassy chauffeurs to participate in the night's activities," according to the memo.

One State Department official described Kennedy as "pompous and a spoiled brat," according to the memo. Kennedy was making a fact-finding trip to several Latin American countries. "Kennedy met with a number of individuals known to have communist sympathies," the memo said."

Source: (Entire article)
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...20037408.shtml
    thats it??? they fukced some hoes??? HANG THEM!!!!!!!!! bloody commies...