Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Father of murdered child vows to kill the murderer when he is released

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    His only begotten son that was also himself? Incest is best, I suppose.

How did God (who is also Jesus) "give" his son (who is also God), if Jesus (who is also God) sacrificed himself to show God (who is also Jesus) that people were worth better treatment from God (who is also Jesus)?
    Dude, everytime I read or hear someone state this, showing their total lack of understanding of the trinity doctrine, it makes me laugh my ass off.
    LOL !
    While I am not a trinitarian ( I don't think that trinity doctrine is needed), that is NOT what it is, nor is that what Christ sacrifice was about, at all.

You know, Sunday school while half asleep doesn't actually equate to knowledge much less understanding of the bible, much less Christian doctrines.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

everyone just stop responding to him at all... eventually he'll just go away... he'll back off and let us stew in our own small minded feeble ignorance without his gracing us with the real truth... the thing is, even if i agreed with everything this guy says, i'd still think he was a d1ck and want him to just go away... it reminds me of how in elementary school there was always that weird kid that got insulted all the time and was consistently told to go away, yet still followed us around... just ignore him... IMHO this is the only way to make him go away...

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    everyone just stop responding to him at all... eventually he'll just go away... he'll back off and let us stew in our own small minded feeble ignorance without his gracing us with the real truth...
    That is the thanks I get for trying to educate you about the real world you live in. Nevermind, small minds will be small minds.

Why don't you forget discussing world politics and stick to discussing the benefits of kickboxing for the brain damaged?

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7
    the thing is, even if i agreed with everything this guy says, i'd still think he was a d1ck and want him to just go away...
    You are just jeaulous because I am infinitely more intelligent than you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7
    it reminds me of how in elementary school there was always that weird kid that got insulted all the time and was consistently told to go away, yet still followed us around... just ignore him... IMHO this is the only way to make him go away...
    You mean you are not in elementary school now? Boy, education standards are not what they used to be, in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    That is because you are, as your photo shows, a mindless pu$$y...

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    One day you will see the truth, I just want to be there and see the look on your face.

UPDATE:

The official version of the 9-11 events has been down graded from "full of holes" status to a "Big Joke" one.

Yes, the same version that says Middle Class, well educated, alcohol drinking (in one case, drug taking), strip club frequenting, Arab kids hijacked aircraft over the most protected airspace in the world and then proceeded to crash them (after up to 45 MINUTES OF UNDISTURBED FLIGHT) in various places including the two World Trade Centre buildings, bringing down THREE buildings....Yes, Allah does work in mysterious ways...

When then US President, George W "I am a village idiot" Bush was informed of the attacks, while in a school visit, he kept his stone face and continued reading a childrens book to a class. Why doesn't that make people ask questions? I mean his country was apparently under attack, yet he sits there and reads a book to like minded children...

The FBI managed to find one of the terrorist passports on ground zero. A passport that somehow survived the fireballs....LOL! "Yes, it was Abdul the Bulbull, I tell you, and to prove it we found his passport"...LOL!

Bin Ladin was blamed immediately, but that did not stop the US government from flying his family out of the country, immediately after the attacks.

Bin Ladin the fearless, suicidal assassin took his time to "confess", albeit on a dodgy video. Why would a fanatic hesitate to confess to such a "victorious" blow against the "Great Satan"?

There are many other unanswered questions and anomalities......

You can close your eyes and just repeat the official version or you can think a little bit......the choice, as always, is yours.....
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-14-2011 at 03:15 PM.

Cocaine is one hell of a drug...
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Darknesss!!!!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Cocaine is one hell of a drug...
    You should know, as the US Intelligence services have been dealing drugs for decades.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    You should know, as the US Intelligence services have been dealing drugs for decades.....
    We also sell pandas on the black market, work out of a secret volcano base, and have robotic cyborgs serving us.

Care to back up your hootananny, or are you talking out of your poopie again?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    We also sell pandas on the black market, work out of a secret volcano base, and have robotic cyborgs serving us.

Care to back up your hootananny, or are you talking out of your poopie again?
    is there anyway I can borrow your robotic cyborg, just for a few days?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I'm Rick James B!tch!!!

I've only read the first page (sorry!).

I would do the same if I was this boy's father.

I don't agree with the death penalty. I do agree with blood feud. I also don't agree with segregating these kind of killers in jail.

Making a public pronouncement about it was only stupid because it means it might get him nicked before he can do it, not because if he does it he'll then get nicked. It's an important distinction. In early societies the aggrieved would make a declaration that they or their representative would take the blood and why, and that became a legal bond.

BTW, I'm saying these things purely in principle. I would love to be able to say we should try and incorporate the blood feud into modern law, but I'd have no idea how you could do it and keep it from being completely misused and out-of-control.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punch View Post
    but I'd have no idea how you could do it and keep it from being completely misused and out-of-control.
    maybe a duel. the father prolly wants to shoot the guy from behind. he wouldnt be as brave if they have a 1 on 1 knife fight.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    I'm Rick James B!tch!!!