Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Father of murdered child vows to kill the murderer when he is released

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    "Mandatum novum do vobis ut diligatis invicem sicut dilexi vos"
    And what greater love can we show but to help those that need our help the most?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    And what greater love can we show but to help those that need our help the most?
    true.

We must also recognize that all who are hurting are needing love and humanity.

ALL.

Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Shooting a kid for breaking into your car is hardly "an eye for eye."
    Correct. But it solves the problem. You won't have to worry about him breaking into your car again, and I'm sure word will spread fast among the thieves that you don't mess with my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    dont be stupid.... ur willing to take a life over ur car??? ur a dumb@ss... one day you'll play toughguy to the wrong cat and your gonna get somebody else hurt, like ur wife... seems like ur ego is more important than ur fams safety... real nice... you shoot some kid for taking change from ur car then his dad gets to shoot you in public and get away with it, right?
    I can't be the only one, as Texas law gives you the right to use deadly force to protect your property at night.

And no, I doubt he would walk. If the dad shot me, he would be shooting a crime victim. Mr Plauche shot the guy who committed the crime.

and if a prosecutor cant find 12 people to convict a man who shot some1 infront of everyone, he sucks at his job and it speaks volumes about the locals... i feel sorry for that community... not anyone i wanna get to know...
    If he sucked, he would have got nothing. He at least got something. Mr Plauche said he would demand a trial unless he got a deal with no prison time. Had there been a trial, and Mr Plauche was found Not Guilty, he would have gotten off scot free.

As to the community, I'd live there. Any community that allows a father to protect his child is a good place to live, imo.

Switching gears for a sec

I'm fixing to move, and whenever I look at houses to move to I always check the Texas Registered Sex Offender Database to see if any garbage lives nearby. It's a great tool, and I believe many other States do this as well. I'd highly recommend you do it if your State offers it, especially if you have children. You never know what you will find.

well thats all mighty christian of you blue... seems kind of hippovrytical that you would shoot someone cause your allowed to... over a broken window and some loose change at that... nice... you tell that story in church too??? but then im sure you would just get smiles and agreement there...

WTF is with 1bad and his attributing the wrong quotes to people. I would hate to think it's intentional.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    Correct. But it solves the problem. You won't have to worry about him breaking into your car again, and I'm sure word will spread fast among the thieves that you don't mess with my stuff..
    Or you would attract some pipe-hitting fellows looking to get even....
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

i was just assuming he's a lil slow in the head... i dont even do that when im stoned...

yeah ive seen so many hard-asses get targeted simply because they were hard-asses...

well thats all mighty christian of you blue... seems kind of hippovrytical that you would shoot someone cause your allowed to... over a broken window and some loose change at that... nice... you tell that story in church too??? but then im sure you would just get smiles and agreement there...
    It's not that I'd shoot someone just because I'm allowed to, it's that I'd shoot someone trying to steal my ****, or worse. Whose to say they wouldn't be satisfied with what was in the car and decide to break into my house?

And the cost is moot. A law-abiding citizen has the right to sleep soundly and feel safe in his home. He has the right to not have a criminal steal his hard-eanred possessions. And that's not even counting the mental effects, being burglarized makes people feel violated and unsafe. If you're home isn't a safe place, what is?

Or you would attract some pipe-hitting fellows looking to get even....
    I'm not worried at all about that. We recently had a guy down here who shot 3 teens who broke into his house, he killed 2 of them. He hasn't been killed or assaulted. Let's be honest, how many news stories do you read about how a guy shot a tresspasser/burglar/etc and ended up getting killed by the guy's friends?

I stick by my friends, but if one got killed stealing someone else's stuff, the last thing I'd do is go mess with the guy who shot him. First off, I'd be now committing a serious crime, and second, the guy is obviously someone who can and will shoot people who endanger him and his property.
    Last edited by BJJ-Blue; 03-09-2011 at 04:12 PM.

i was just assuming he's a lil slow in the head... i dont even do that when im stoned...
    I wasn't stoned at the time. I just screwed up.

yeah ive seen so many hard-asses get targeted simply because they were hard-asses...
    I'm not a "hard ass". I'm just a regular guy who doesn't like criminals and will use deadly force to defend myself, my family and friends, and my property from criminals. Nothing "hard ass" about that, I actually thought that that attitude is pretty normal.

I'm actually a pretty nice guy in person. I'd give my friends the shirt off my back, but I won't let someone steal it without a fight.

id just beat someone up if i caught them breaking in my car

i think shooting thems a bit much unless they pull out a weapon of their own

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

i wouldnt approach them without a weapon drawn...i know all to well how that can end if you arent already prepared. try to beat a criminal up while he is working you might get shot or stabbed.

personally i would pull my gun, announce my intent clearly, give opportunity to cease action, and then shoot if i deem it appropriate based on the criminals response. i would not shoot to kill, i would aim for below the waist and try for thigh.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

i understand blues mentality, dont resent him for it. i think he would have done well in the frontier days.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Where I live we shoot. I believe that is why we hardly ever hear about anyone having problems.
    Every time we do hear about one though, we hear that the owner started shooting and solved the problem.
    If someone is on your property out here, they should have a big white flag......

I am not really taking sides as much as pointing out that there are a lot of places/people where it is the norm and being run over is not.
    A car pulled up here once at 2 AM with malicious intent. I just opened the door and shot. They hauled ass away pretty quick.
    If I had not known them and that they were two sixteen year old ****e bags I would have shot them flat ass dead. Shooting mostly over the windshield WAS being nice aout it. I also often wonder in hindsight if I should not have gone ahead and let them get out of the car - they are a ugly bane on the earth and to folks in general.....
    Last edited by curenado; 03-09-2011 at 05:29 PM.
    "The perfect way to do, is to be" ~ Lao Tzu

look, if you are in danger, by all means, blast away... but for property??? you gonna shoot some cat for stealing ur lawnmower??? thats fukced up...