Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Supreme NHB, to end the b*llsh*t once and for all (this is dumb)

IronFist Guest

Supreme NHB, to end the b*llsh*t once and for all (this is dumb)

As someone (sorry I forgot who) said in another post, he wouldn't have the heart to kick some guy's knee in in a NHB fight. Why? Because morally, to most people, it's not worth crippling someone just to win a game.

However, because of this fact, people always argue "this style is the best because it works in NHB." ::coughBJJcough::

So I propose a solution to this. Hold a TRUE NHB fight. What makes it "true?" The fact that EVERYTHING is allowed, including the following, for example:

Fish hooking
    Breaking Knees
    Small Joint Manipulations
    Iron Vest
    Iron Palm
    Kicking someone who is on all fours
    Eye gouging

But would anyone want to fight in such a tournyment where they could be crippled for life? Yes. Why you ask? Because the winner recieves a prize of tax free $100,000,000. People are crazy enough to jeopardize their life for that much money.

If the BJJ guys still win, then we'll just have to put up with their gloating :)

The only problem with this, is that the people who would most likely win (like some obscure bagua master in China) wouldn't enter. Oh well.

But still, I would watch such a contest, wouldn't you?

Sorry abou this post, I'm just kinda bored right now :) :) :)

Iron

Nexus Guest
    So what you are saying is two guys fight, one dies indefinately and the prize money is 100,000,000? What if we put up all that money and in the first 10 seconds, one guy gets knocked out?

Does he still have to pick up the limp and unconscious body of his opponent and snap its relaxed and unmoving neck just to claim the cash, or do we pay him regardless of the final kill blow?

It sounds as if you are just as confused by the situation as everyone else IronFist and before you respond to me arguing my post, you should truly read what you said and give it some though. It's sad to hear someone with as much potential as you spending it on ideas that lead nowhere like that.

PS. Good luck with your QI Gong, practice practice practice :)

- Nexus

<font size="1">"Time, space, the whole universe - just an illusion! Often said, philosophically verifiable, even scientifically explainable. It's the <font color="blue">'just'</font> which makes the honest mind go crazy and the <font color="blue">ego</font> go berserk." - Hans Taeger</font>

Badger Guest
    You forgot some:

biting
    spitting
    tickling
    pinching
    ****ing
    peeing
    pooping

Badger

+

RedDragon Guest
    i wanna see a UFC fight with all those things allowed!!

apoweyn Guest
    I don't. [whimper]

Kungar Guest

Fight

With those rules, WT is the best style, hands down. And, with those rules, Emin Boztepe would be the best fighter, no contest.

JWTAYLOR Guest
    Why, is he really good at peeing or something?
    JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

Braden Guest
    I think Pinhead would rock at those fights. Or maybe Edward Scissor Hands. Don't **** with a dude who has scissors for hands.

Badger Guest
    Talk about a "****ing" contest

Badger

apoweyn Guest
    Again, JWT with the laugh.

Theogenes Guest
    Actually, there was a challenge match about 4 months ago featuring John Marsh, a BJJ practitioner, vs a Kung Fu guy. There were no rules at all, and the BJJ guy still broke the kung fu guys arm. There you have it. Maybe Knifefighter still has the clip of the fight.

Knifefighter Guest
    Just to be fair...

John was bigger, younger, and stronger than the kung-fu guy. However, I do believe if the stats were more equal the results would have been pretty much the same... it just would have taken a bit longer.ƒ

Nexus Guest
    Oh come on. You saw the fight! That kungfu immediately jumped into a kick without even taking the time to evaluate the match. It was a poorly executed kick at that and Marsh threw a kick taking out the guys leg and at the same time taking him to the ground and snapping his arm. The kungfu guy was flailing around on the ground with innefective maneuvers and marsh totally dominated that fight.

In that case, I think it was proven that traditional is not always effective, especially when it is poorly executed.

- Nexus

<font size="1">"Time, space, the whole universe - just an illusion! Often said, philosophically verifiable, even scientifically explainable. It's the <font color="blue">'just'</font> which makes the honest mind go crazy and the <font color="blue">ego</font> go berserk." - Hans Taeger</font>

Braden Guest
    Not that it matters, but San Soo is neither traditional nor kungfu.

NafAnal Guest
    HAHAHAHA kungar, you are a funny guy...