Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dumbocrats

Dumbocrats

alan simpson... what a piece of work that guy is... now he's all over the "entitlements" arguments... here's his uber educated response to a question about why he wants to cut social security...

Here's President Obama's deficit commission co-chair on Fox News.

?This is a fakery,? Simpson said on Fox News. ?If they care at all about their children or grandchildren, and sometimes I doubt that?I think, you know, grandchildren now don?t write a thank-you for the Christmas presents, they?re walking on their pants with the cap on backwards listening to the enema man and Snoopy Snoopy Poop Dogg, and they don?t like them!?
    WTF??? what the h3ll is that??? sounds like he doesnt like his grandkids, lol... but what does that have to do with social security??? he feels they just dont deserve it??? i hate how they cloud the issue... this is a simple scenario... people already paid into social security... all it is is basically a way tro explain off and cover up the fact that that money has already been stolen and spent... thats why they cant afford it, coz they already took the money they had no right to take... thats like dipping into my savings account to subsidize big oil and wall street... thats crazy??? not enough people are upset about this... its a direct assault on hard working people... you are getting it from both parties... they want whats yours and it seems people are, for the most part, content to just let it happen... theyre too focused on celebs and shiny stuff...

i dont like obamas choices of staff... he can do so much better... i mean, bring in new people... non wall street staple type guys... find people that are actually interested in cleanin things up... somebody who isnt already a millionaire made from what they are supposed to be watching over...
    Last edited by Syn7; 03-08-2011 at 08:54 PM.

does anyone here still believe obama will bring in sweeping reforms and major change in washington??? does anyone agree with everything obama has done? the million and one things he's caved on??? does anyone have any faith in this man, what so ever??? he lied about gitmo, wall street, just to name two big ones... maybe he did mean it when he first said it, but his lack of cajones has left him limp... well, at least he's not caving on everything and he's still better than mccain/palin or some mitt romney huckabee horror show... but really, WTF is up with big shot federal democrats moving away from their core values??? were they bought that quickly??? seems fast, but money talks, i guess... within ten years obama will have a portfolio in the hundreds of millions... mark my words... anyone believe in this man??? or is just that at least he's better than a republican???

anyone???

that should be his slogan for 2012...
    "hey, i may not be a real democrat, but at least im not a republican either."

or

"anything is preferable to the far right."

also look at all the people that are comming out and saying how dissapointed they are... like matt damon... and that guy was all about obama before... now he's saying that obama is far too conservative and didnt change any of the systems he said he'd change... obamacare is the only thing he did that he really promissed to do in the campaign...
    Last edited by Syn7; 03-08-2011 at 08:36 PM.

about alan simpson:

You may ask, why is this man testifying before the Senate Finance Committee tomorrow? That's a very good question. Particularly since Chairman Kent Conrad has asked Simpson and his co-chair, Erskine Bowles, to testify "about the final report of the National Commission."

It's an even better question considering that there was no final report of the National Commission. The commission failed to issue a final report. Not that inconvenient truths like that will deter Kent Conrad from his favorite deficit peac0ckery hobby horse, Social Security. Not even the massive embarrassment to the public discourse that is Alan Simpson.

http://leftword.blogdig.net/archives...oop_Dogg_.html

No, I've changed my mind about Obama.

He has changed nothing, has not kept his election promises and falls into one gaff after another.

The other side of the coin is even worse.

America, thee are truly fukced.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    its ok. most of us are just waiting for the zombie apoc. if that doesnt happen,
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

whimper, no bang.

that's how it goes.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

yeah you gotta wonder how many people that campaigned so hard for him and spoke so highly of him are timid to speak out about his failures... sometimes people just wont admit they were wrong, even if it hurts them... too bad there wont be a primary challenge... basically, for the next 6 years, barack obama is the best the US can do... and thats just sad... even more sad than our choices up here...

obama actually asked the palestinians to put off their plans in the UN till after 2012... apparently he really said this behind the scenes... does anyone have a source for this??? coz thats crazy... especially since he just rammed his fist up their asses with that veto... unbelievable... 5 million jews occupy all this land and shove 4 million palestinians into two smalll pockets of cluster fukc... and its not like they took israel, it was given to them by the british and friends... without that support they wouldnt have gotten so strong... im all for a jewish state, for sure... but share... theyre lucky they have what they have... these people have been knocked around for a long time, for lots of reasons...

two states, share, make it happen... back off the territories to start... and stop killing kids and sh1t, geeeeeeez...

can anyone source the obama part???

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    No, I've changed my mind about Obama.

He has changed nothing, has not kept his election promises and falls into one gaff after another.

Well, about time you realized that. I have been saying that to my friend Drake since Obama's election. Ironically, as an intelligence officer he got one of his best pieces of info from me and not his commanding officer....

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson
    And the rest of the world is next, unless the awakening speeds up...

The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises

http://politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...ameter/browse/

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises

http://politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...ameter/browse/
    Here, you can even watch it in documentary format, that really explains why there are no differences between the Obama and the "Democrats" and the "Republicans":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

yeah thats old.... theres even more info now...

if anything, the good part is the kennedy thing.... kennedy is abolishing the fed and pulling outta the nam and BOOM, dead...

"They put a black face on the new world order, and now we all happy. KRS ain't buyin' it."
    - Lawrence K. Parker A.K.A. KRS One

Knowledge Reigns Supreme Over Nearly Everybody
    Call up KRS, I'm guaranteed to rip a party

Last edited by Syn7; 03-12-2011 at 04:05 PM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnI8J...layer_embedded

golden age of hiphop.....

i cant believe they consor "As I spark mad iszm"??? wtf... yall soft...
    Last edited by Syn7; 03-12-2011 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    yeah thats old.... theres even more info
    It may be "old" for you and I, but there are still people here who think that the Fed is the national bank of the USA. That is, they think it is government owned...LOL!

These people include a certain intelligence officer posting here....I really need to have a word with his C.O. ...

i have no doubt that drake knows exactly how the fed came to be... im sure how knows about the barely occupied room near xmas ramming it thru when everyone was away with family... a huge mistake on their part... never EVER leave a mneeting in the hands of the enemy... EVER... anyways, im sure drake knows all this... its no secret that its as "public private partnership"... most people know that... where the problem lies is in their faith of the president... they say "welol the prez gets to big top dog, so how bad can it be"... those are the dumb people, the enemy... drake's no dummy... and he knows about the globalists... he just doesnt see it the way YOU see it... thats all... i dont even know drake, and i know that much about him... just read his posts...