Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: William Cheung's ANTI-CLF Tactics

William Cheung's ANTI-CLF Tactics

Last edited by Violent Designs; 03-09-2011 at 11:19 PM.
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

His student (I have met the man before, nice guy, but no he doesn't know CLF at all) was demonstrating everything with.... well, the wrong way, but even besides that, let's look at some generic things.

It's ALL done with a **** stance, static body, and more so an OPEN body that's basically saying "hey, please counter-attack me because what I'm doing is retarded."

I don't want to say oh this or that is sh1t, but well, how can we put it any other way? There is nothing wrong with trying to figure out how to deal with a CLF guy but this stuff is not gonna work!!!!
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

William Cheung's wife Trudi does CLF, so guess who'll win in the long run!

Guys, it is all done for commerce, demos are different to street fights, William knows what CLF can do in the hands of a good practitioner.

With respect to the ageing William Cheung, even the Wing Chun level is pretty low imho.
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

In that case Freddy shouldn't have any trouble with Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by extrajoseph View Post
    William Cheung's wife Trudi does CLF, so guess who'll win in the long run!

Guys, it is all done for commerce, demos are different to street fights, William knows what CLF can do in the hands of a good practitioner.
    So? If he's going to put out crap online videos with strategies he knows won't work as advertising, then he deserves to be trash talked. If he is interested in showing people that he knows what he's doing, then he shouldn't release videos like this.

Go ahead, trash him, if it makes you feel good.

It doesn't, just pointing out silly your argument is. I'd prefer to see something good over something bad any day of the week, lol. Apparently you think intentionally putting out bad information is good for business and is an acceptable method of advertising. And this one seems deliberately insulting to CLF people by intentionally misrepresenting their style.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Rad View Post
    Apparently you think intentionally putting out bad information is good for business and is an acceptable method of advertising. And this one seems deliberately insulting to CLF people by intentionally misrepresenting their style.
    Surely this only affects gullible WCK people at the end of the day? Anyone who buys into will just train for failure when they meet with CLF, MT people in real life.

That was just plain horrible
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

" Wait okay now. Not like this like that. Stop. Again. Okay slower. Wait. Swing your arm up. Wait."

This is very poor presentation of a lot of things. But, upon reflection. He has run out of any possible good material that he can salvage from his Wing Chun. So he now has to bring other systems to support his income.

How about Wing Chun vs Ving Tsun or Wing Chun vs a 50 cal.?

Best Wishes.

I am also glad that after years of marriage he could not convince his wife to change or adopt systems. That is very bad for business. But, then again. With all of the skills that Leung Ting amassed he eneded up in the HK paper smacking the crap out of his girlfriend or wife? I am not sure if my memory services correctly.

Wing Chun is a great sysytem of self defense and great for close hands. But it is not good in everyones hands. Like everything else in the world.
    By Peace or by Pieces.

You are a human being, not a human doing.
    J Bradshaw.

Out beyond the ideas of wrong doing and right doing, there is a field. I will meet you there.
    Rumi

hahahahaha, very entertaining.

Can this guy not make a bad video? I mean really.

First video I saw of him was an old SLT demo. It was awful and it looked as if he was chewing on aspirins with a mouth full of lemon juice.

Then came the Emin B tape where they had a shoe mishap and got all slippy. Highly dubious video from both views.

Then this. WTF Is this crap this guy keeps chugging out and who the heck is giving it buy in? How is it even possible that people find this to be reasonable?

anyway... Hilarity abounds with this dude.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries
    I am also glad that after years of marriage he could not convince his wife to change or adopt systems.
    right! can you imagine his friends teasing him about the whooping from his wife he'd get? LMAO......
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

I personally think that if you're going to demonstrate in your senior years, then demonstrate something else! How many younger generations has this guy produced? Surely there are some who can do a better job??

In his defense, I've never liked the productions from BlackBelt/Budo magazines as they seem to be rushed and maybe filmed by people who do not know the subject matter. Recipe for disaster if you ask me.
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Quote Originally Posted by LoneTiger108 View Post
    *snip* How many younger generations has this guy produced? Surely there are some who can do a better job??

*snip*
    You tell me. lol

Are there any Cheung students who have gone on to become fighters? Teachers with fighters? Anything at all?

askin...
    Kung Fu is good for you.