Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: William Cheung's ANTI-CLF Tactics

Hybrid View

William Cheung's ANTI-CLF Tactics

Last edited by Violent Designs; 03-09-2011 at 11:19 PM.
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Designs View Post

Gia creder nol posso...

Well..I can say one thing ..

First..a CLF guy wouldn't overextend like that..his stance is too far forward..

Second..I know a fella who was one weapon form away in WC from being able to be calling himself a sifu. He met GM Doc Fai Wong and wouldn't let up about WC is so superior..etc.etc. and so GM Wong goes "ok..show me some WC then"..

All I know is..GM Wong put this guy down on his keister..I think he said he did some moves from the copper wire man set.

The this style vs.t that style is too Junior high school of a mindset for me

Quote Originally Posted by LaterthanNever View Post
    Well..I can say one thing ..

First..a CLF guy wouldn't overextend like that..his stance is too far forward..

Second..I know a fella who was one weapon form away in WC from being able to be calling himself a sifu. He met GM Doc Fai Wong and wouldn't let up about WC is so superior..etc.etc. and so GM Wong goes "ok..show me some WC then"..

All I know is..GM Wong put this guy down on his keister..I think he said he did some moves from the copper wire man set.

The this style vs.t that style is too Junior high school of a mindset for me
    so its too junior high school for you yet your first post on the thread talks about a wing chun v CLF clash

He's gone funny...

His student (I have met the man before, nice guy, but no he doesn't know CLF at all) was demonstrating everything with.... well, the wrong way, but even besides that, let's look at some generic things.

It's ALL done with a **** stance, static body, and more so an OPEN body that's basically saying "hey, please counter-attack me because what I'm doing is retarded."

I don't want to say oh this or that is sh1t, but well, how can we put it any other way? There is nothing wrong with trying to figure out how to deal with a CLF guy but this stuff is not gonna work!!!!
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

William Cheung's wife Trudi does CLF, so guess who'll win in the long run!

Guys, it is all done for commerce, demos are different to street fights, William knows what CLF can do in the hands of a good practitioner.

Quote Originally Posted by extrajoseph View Post
    William Cheung's wife Trudi does CLF, so guess who'll win in the long run!

Guys, it is all done for commerce, demos are different to street fights, William knows what CLF can do in the hands of a good practitioner.
    So? If he's going to put out crap online videos with strategies he knows won't work as advertising, then he deserves to be trash talked. If he is interested in showing people that he knows what he's doing, then he shouldn't release videos like this.

Go ahead, trash him, if it makes you feel good.

It doesn't, just pointing out silly your argument is. I'd prefer to see something good over something bad any day of the week, lol. Apparently you think intentionally putting out bad information is good for business and is an acceptable method of advertising. And this one seems deliberately insulting to CLF people by intentionally misrepresenting their style.

With respect to the ageing William Cheung, even the Wing Chun level is pretty low imho.
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

In that case Freddy shouldn't have any trouble with Bill.

William Cheung ' s ANTI- CLF Tactics

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    First of all he should have gotten a real CLF guy do represent the CLF section. Second, he's just randomly picking out techniques and not knowing how we really use them. I don't know of any CLF guy who knows how to fight would use some of these techniques as openers.

The upper cuts.....they're clueless to how and when we will throw them.

it all SUCKS.

and someone pls tell me what CLF guy will just stand there and LET them beat on us?
    hskwarrior ,

Are you a WC or CLF expert ? GM Cheung was just explaining how the fight between the CKF man and himself took place on that particular day . Just like if someone was throwing a straight vertical fist punch at your face , you would automatically react in a certain way against that particular punch right ?

The youtube clip you were talking about is based on an instructional DVD GM Cheung produced . And he used his own student to demo of what happened on that particular day . If he called on a CLF man then the situation would have turned into some thing else . But hskwarrior inorder to find out go and challenge GM Cheung to a fight . Because it ' s very easy to criticize somebody right ? But really challenging the man is a whole different story . If you beat him great , but if you lose then that ' s the truth right there ?

In other words instead of talking bad about the man go and challenge him .
    That ' s the only way to find out if he ' s good or not .

Lance

Blog Entries
    hskwarrior ,

Are you a WC or CLF expert
    No i study Tai Chi. Sorry.

In other words instead of talking bad about the man go and challenge him .
    That ' s the only way to find out if he ' s good or not .
    Can you PLEASE direct me to the location where i was talking bad about ANYONE?
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 04-06-2011 at 06:42 PM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

William Cheung ' s Anti - CLF Tactivs

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    No i study Tai Chi. Sorry.

Can you PLEASE direct me to the location where i was talking bad about ANYONE?
    hskwarrior ,

It ' s all in your thread , if you can ' t see it , then you ' re closed minded . That ' s why I don ' t need to point it out . Do your own research on WC and CLF , I did
    WC relies on close range fighting , CLF emphasizes on long rage fighting , another thing is it depends on the skillfulness of the practioners of these 2 systems or styles .

Tai Chi , regardless of what system or style it is , they are all good , because you learn how to develop your chi or internal strength , because you practice the moves . But tai chi also has it ' s own fighting applications too , provided you know your body mechanics . If your chi is strong then you can beat anybody , but you also hold a responsibility , depending on the situation you ' re in use your tai chi when it ' s necessarily .

Lance