Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: They say she had it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Rape is an act of violence, lets remember that gentlemen, castration would not deter a rapist, he would just find another method of rape.
    id prefer to kill them all
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Rape is an act of violence, lets remember that gentlemen, castration would not deter a rapist, he would just find another method of rape.
    It's my understanding that castration does have a psychological as well as physical effect on people.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

lets castrate a certain forum poster and see if it calms him down lol
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    It's my understanding that castration does have a psychological as well as physical effect on people.
    No doubt, but until the root of the problem is found, any "treatment" is just theory.
    Rape is an act of dominance and violence and a rapist that can't act out the rape will kill.
    I don't know of any studies that have shown castration to "cure" being a rapist.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

No doubt, but until the root of the problem is found, any "treatment" is just theory.
    Rape is an act of dominance and violence and a rapist that can't act out the rape will kill.
    I don't know of any studies that have shown castration to "cure" being a rapist.
    what is your personal stance on dealing with rapists. im always curious if a rapist can truly be rehabilitated from that...i think its similar to a disease.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    what is your personal stance on dealing with rapists. im always curious if a rapist can truly be rehabilitated from that...i think its similar to a disease.
    Remove them from society, where they can harm people and get them the mental help they need.
    While the emotional response will make us feel better, it won't solve the bigger problems.
    Sure part of me feels that castration and death is not to high a price for something like rape, but we also need to realize that rape can be a "learned" disease like abuse, a rapist can be a victim of rape and as such, needs to be helped.
    Again, it's hard for us to accept that, with cutting the ****ers balls off being a far more gratifying thing to do, but at the same time IF we can help someone that is sick, we should try.

rape, on average, is much more about power than it is about sex... besides, you cant just castrate somebody coz they are convicted of rape... just coz theyre convivted doesnt mean theyre guilty... i personally know a guy who did 2 years over a rape he didnt do... it was a scorned woman who he did sleep with... he didnt do anything wrong buty when it came down to him vs her, they picked her... i know both t6hese people well, and i know the truth. a few of us even tried to help but we were told to back off by the cops... they werent interested in what we had to say... new evidence seems far too embarassing to admit after they say theyve got all the evidence and are ready to move foreward with charges and trial. they seemed more interested in the order of things than they were the truth... their order, not mine...

and what about stat rape? how many guys get naiuled coz qan older looking girl says shes 17 or 18 but really shes younger? uit happens... some 14 year olds look 17 and act just the same to somebody who doesnt know them well enough to see their real age...two drunk people hook up at a party, not many words are spoken and the guy gets a rape charge the next day... was the guy wrong? maybe, does he deserve his nuttz melted off? probably not...

Remove them from society, where they can harm people and get them the mental help they need.
    While the emotional response will make us feel better, it won't solve the bigger problems.
    Sure part of me feels that castration and death is not to high a price for something like rape, but we also need to realize that rape can be a "learned" disease like abuse, a rapist can be a victim of rape and as such, needs to be helped.
    Again, it's hard for us to accept that, with cutting the ****ers balls off being a far more gratifying thing to do, but at the same time IF we can help someone that is sick, we should try.
    yeah but alot of people dont care SR... they see them as wastes of space and the world would be better if they just killed em... cheaper too... and i agree that a certain minority are wastes of space, but not all... and the line is so narrrow i dont trust anybody to make that distinction.... and thats why im on your side on this SR... we are in a position where we can show some mercy, so we should... in a different world, diff times, maybe i would be less tolerant but here in noreth america we have alot of room for tolerance in that respect...

FL GOP Rep. Says 11-Year-Old Was Gang Raped ‘Because She Was Dressed Like A 21 Year-Old Prostitute’

http://thinkprogress.org/2011/03/16/...ed-prostitute/

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE....!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    yeah but alot of people dont care SR... they see them as wastes of space and the world would be better if they just killed em... cheaper too... and i agree that a certain minority are wastes of space, but not all... and the line is so narrrow i dont trust anybody to make that distinction.... and thats why im on your side on this SR... we are in a position where we can show some mercy, so we should... in a different world, diff times, maybe i would be less tolerant but here in noreth america we have alot of room for tolerance in that respect...
    I have come to understand that violence begets violence, hatred begets hatred and pain begets pain and that the only thing that can break such a vicious and destructive circle is forgiveness and love- coupled with getting the help need to fix the problem of course.
    It is NOT easy, it is not our first emotional response, but it is the only thing that can break the vicious cycle.
    Grandfather abuses father that abuses son that abuses...
    Grandfather abuses wife, father abuses wife, son abuses wife...
    Child is raped, grows up and rapes, THAT victim grows up an drapes and the cycle continues...

so end the cycle. guy rapes...exterminate that person. There is no reasoning, there is no cure. There is only one andidote and it comes in the form of a high speed lead injection to the head.

Quote Originally Posted by solo1 View Post
    so end the cycle. guy rapes...exterminate that person. There is no reasoning, there is no cure. There is only one andidote and it comes in the form of a high speed lead injection to the head.
    One can't argue that the problem in regards to said individual would be resolved.
    But that doesn't keep it from happening again.
    Death penalty is not an absolute deterent and never has been.
    Ideally we could find out what is the cause and fix the root so that the PROBLEM not just the perpetrators, is dealt with.

*snip*
    Ideally we could find out what is the cause and fix the root so that the PROBLEM not just the perpetrators, is dealt with.
    I think we know what many of the causes are for a person to carry out an act of rape.

It can be generational but it can also be nurtured by the very society we live in and the media that permeates every single turn you take.

How can people be upright, just and virtuous without being taught that? they can't and most of the institutions that do impart the fundamentals of ethics and morality are in crisis themselves.

Churches are having a hard time renewing congregations with the popularity of atheism these days and all the constant media support of same as well. If you are a regular person, you probably listen to radio, watch tv, read a paper and surf the net. Most of the information that is flooding into you is second hand, especially that which you form many of your opinions of the world from.

"the news said it, so this is how I think about that."

To me, that is a disconnect. To simply take in the news and digest it as a facts is not something people do because it is generally directed at people with emotional intent.

Anyway, it is a long journey to being a corrupted human.
    This kid:

could potentially grow up to rape someone.

How is that prevented except through making the best efforts at a healthy happy loving environment with parents who give the child an unconditional positive regard.

Secondly, how is that achieved? How does one maintain a happy healthy loving environment themselves?

Killing is never a solution, except to hunger.

We collectively need to look at our social constructs and start chipping away at gender bias and gender construction. We need to look at familial constructs and what that is honestly and without all the prejudice.

We basically need to stop manufacturing little barbies and gi joes and to try and alter our own behaviours towards a more positive social construct. If people crave power and don't get it, how does that play out?

If people are told they are made of glass and are beautiful and are never forged a little with hard work, how does that play out?

The solution has to come from everyone.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

well, clearly that baby needs to be killed... we cannot let him get away with something he may do later on in life... we MUST protect our citizens and remove this kind of filth from our society... it makes perfect sense... if we kill all the babies crime rates will drop dramatically...

look it up, true story...

Well said DJ