Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Tsunami hit Japan and soon Taiwan

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    so are you saying you have a hate on for the japanese??? who exactly are you mad at and who are you not forgiving??? nazis did nasty sh1t to canadian troops and people im related to in europe, but i dont hate all germans for it... even tho i think the country got off really light all considering...
    I'm sorry to disagree but white people have a very different history. Essentially until Akihito or a future emperor kowtow/dogeza it won't mean SH1T to any Chinese.

Hirohito Emperor didn't get sh1t for backlash for authorizing biological warfare, toxic chemicals, scorched earth, etc. Lies and coverups for Unit 731 from the government head and imperial family.

Let's not get into the other denials and sh1t espoused by the prime minister and other political authority from Japan.

I can't speak for YouKnowWho but if you're asking who I personally hate, then I'll tell you, the f*cking political leaders who keep downplaying what was basically the holocaust of Asia, and that "pure imperial bloodline" who turned a blind eye on everything that happened as soon as they lost the war.

But I'm sorry, the f*cking sacred family tree of Amaterasu can't be tainted or soiled by apologizing to the subhuman Chinese.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7yDOXGmtro

Go to 10:00 minutes of this video and tell me if there was a man who infected your family, friends, ancestors or whatever with bacteria and other diseases, gutting them alive in the name of "science," raped and murdered women and is walking around alive and free celebrated like a hero and the government responsible for their actions doesn't do sh1t. Not just one or two. The whole lot of them. The people who called the shots. tMaybe you don't care or can look past that **** but sorry, not me.
    Last edited by Violent Designs; 04-18-2011 at 12:10 AM.
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    so are you saying you have a hate on for the japanese??? who exactly are you mad at and who are you not forgiving??? ...
    ask your fellow americans the same thing about muslims
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    It's very difficult for me to control my emotion everytime I look at those pictures. Will I forgive them? Of course not!
    i forgive them.
    Last edited by bawang; 04-18-2011 at 02:22 AM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

my relatives went to high school in chong qing

they had to run for bomb shelter all day long

--

my other relative fought against Japan from great walls, shang hai, wu han, chang sha, tai er zhuang--

--

people do not forget, may be forgive

--

there were momorial tablets or monument set up in all these localities for chinese soldiers

xi feng kou, tai er zhuang, ---- even inside burma

--