Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsunami hit Japan and soon Taiwan

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    You said you didn't know about any massacres, look again.
    i dont know about any massacres. . mao never killed anyone. chinese killed themselves.
    the farmers razed the buddhists to the ground and killed the artists and intellectuals. the farmer got shat on and the communists unleashed their rage.
    Last edited by bawang; 03-17-2011 at 07:56 AM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

He made the Japanese look like Ghandi.
    Have you lost your mind?

The Japanese
    1. Forced women in countries they controlled into prostitution, not only doing that but making them sterile as part of the program

2. Experimented on prisoners of war

3. Tortured prisoners of war

4. Used germ and chemical warfare

5. Attempted to wipe out entire cultures

and still DO NOT ACCEPT THAT THEY DID IT, they deny it!
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

im not angry at japan for the atrocities. im angry that the debt was not rapid. thats a very important concept of wu de. im also angry that once the war reached their homeland they didnt want to play anymore. they showed they were a nation of cowards.
    Last edited by bawang; 03-17-2011 at 08:07 AM.

Under Mao regime, at least 40 million died:
    Some sources:
    * Agence France Press (25 Sept. 1999) citing at length from Courtois, Stephane, Le Livre Noir du Communism:
    o Rural purges, 1946-49: 2-5M deaths
    o Urban purges, 1950-57: 1M
    o Great Leap Forward: 20-43M
    o Cultural Revolution: 2-7M
    o Labor Camps: 20M
    o Tibet: 0.6-1.2M
    o TOTAL: 44.5 to 72M
    * Jasper Becker, Hungry Ghosts : Mao's Secret Famine (1996)
    o Estimates of the death toll from the Great Leap Forward, 1959-61:
    + Judith Banister, China's Changing Population (1984): 30M excess deaths (acc2 Becker: "the most reliable estimate we have")
    + Wang Weizhi, Contemporary Chinese Population (1988): 19.5M deaths
    + Jin Hui (1993): 40M population loss due to "abnormal deaths and reduced births"
    + Chen Yizi of the System Reform Inst.: 43-46M deaths
    * Brzezinski:
    o Forcible collectivization: 27 million peasants
    o Cultural Revolution: 1-2 million
    o TOTAL: 29 million deaths under Mao
    * Daniel Chirot:
    o Land reform, 1949-56
    + According to Zhou Enlai: 830,000
    + According to Mao Zedong: 2-3M
    o Great Leap Forward: 20-40 million deaths.
    o Cultural Revolution: 1-20 million
    * Jung Chang, Mao: the Unknown Story (2005)
    o Suppression of Counterrevolutionaries, 1950-51: 3M by execution, mob or suicide
    o Three-Anti Campaign, 1952-53: 200,000-300,000 suicides
    o Great Leap Forward, 1958-61: 38M of starvation and overwork
    o Cultural Revolution, 1966-76: > 3M died violent deaths
    o Laogai camp deaths, 1949-76: 27M
    o TOTAL under Mao: 70M
    * Dictionary of 20C World History: around a half million died in Cultural Rev.
    * Eckhardt:
    o Govt executes landlords (1950-51): 1,000,000
    o Cultural Revolution (1967-68): 50,000
    * Gilbert:
    o 1958-61 Famine: 30 million deaths.
    * Kurt Glaser and Stephan Possony, Victims of Politics (1979):
    o They estimate the body count under Mao to be 38,000,000 to 67,000,000.
    o Cited by G & P:
    + Walker Report (see below): 44.3M to 63.8M deaths.
    + The Government Information Office of Taiwan (18 Sept. 1970): 37M deaths in the PRC.
    + A Radio Moscow report (7 Apr. 1969): 26.4M people had been exterminated in China.
    + (NOTE: Obviously the Soviets and Taiwanese would, as enemies, be strongly motivated to exaggerate.)
    * Guinness Book of World Records:
    o Although nowadays they don't come right out and declare Mao to be the Top Dog in the Mass Killings category, earlier editions (such as 1978) did, and they cited sources which are similar, but not identical, to the Glaser & Possony sources:
    + On 7 Apr. 1969 the Soviet government radio reported that 26,300,000 people were killed in China, 1949-65.
    + In April 1971 the cabinet of the government of Taiwan reported 39,940,000 deaths for the years 1949-69.
    + The Walker Report (see below): between 32,2500,000 and 61,700,000.
    * Harff and Gurr:
    o KMT cadre, rich peasants, landlords (1950-51): 800,000-3,000,000
    o Cultural Revolution (1966-75): 400,000-850,000
    * John Heidenrich, How to Prevent Genocide: A Guide for Policymakers, Scholars, and the Concerned Citizen: 27M death toll, incl. 2M in Cultural Revolution
    * Paul Johnson doesn't give an overall total, but he gives estimates for the principle individual mass dyings of the Mao years:
    o Land reform, first years of PRC: at least 2 million people perished.
    o Great Leap Forward: "how many millions died ... is a matter of conjecture."
    o Cultural Revolution: 400,000, calling the 3 Feb. 1979 estimate by Agence France Presse, "The most widely respected figure".
    * Meisner, Maurice, Mao's China and After (1977, 1999), doesn't give an overall total either, but he does give estimates for the three principle mass dyings of the Mao years:
    o Terror against the counterrevolutionaries: 2 million people executed during the first three years of the PRC.
    o Great Leap Forward: 15-30 million famine-related deaths.
    o Cultural Revolution: 400,000, citing a 1979 estimate by Agence France Presse.
    * R. J. Rummel:
    o Estimate:
    + Democide: 34,361,000 (1949-75)
    # The principle episodes being...
    * All movements (1949-58): 11,813,000
    o incl. Land Reform (1949-53): 4,500,000
    * Cult. Rev. (1964-75): 1,613,000
    * Forced Labor (1949-75): 15,000,000
    * Great Leap Forward (1959-63): 5,680,000 democides
    + War: 3,399,000
    + Famine: 34,500,000
    # Great Leap Forward: 27M famine deaths
    + TOTAL: 72,260,000
    o Cited in Rummel:
    + Li, Cheng-Chung (Republic of China, 1979): 78.86M direct/indirect deaths.
    + World Anti-Communist League, True Facts of Maoist Tyranny (1971): 64.5M
    + Glaser & Possony: 38 to 67M (see above)
    + Walker Report, 1971 (see below): 31.75M to 58.5M casualties of Communism (excluding Korean War).
    + Current Death Toll of International Communism (1979): 39.9M
    + Stephen R. Shalom (1984), Center for Asian Studies, Deaths in China Due To Communism: 3M to 4M death toll, excluding famine.
    * Walker, Robert L., The Human Cost of Communism in China (1971, report to the US Senate Committee of the Judiciary) "Casualties to Communism" (deaths):
    o 1st Civil War (1927-36): .25-.5M
    o Fighting during Sino-Japanese War (1937-45): 50,000
    o 2nd Civil War (1945-49): 1.25M
    o Land Reform prior to Liberation: 0.5-1.0M
    o Political liquidation campaigns: 15-30M
    o Korean War: 0.5-1.234M
    o Great Leap Forward: 1-2M
    o Struggle with minorities: 0.5-1.0M
    o Cultural Revolution: .25-.5M
    o Deaths in labor camps: 15-25M
    o TOTAL: 34.3M to 63.784M
    o TOTAL FOR PRC: 32M to 59.5M
    * July 17, 1994, Washington Post (Great Leap Forward 1959-61)
    o Shanghai University journal, Society: > 40 million
    o Cong Jin: 40 million
    o Chen Yizi: 43 million in the famine. 80 million total as a result of Mao's policies.
    * Weekly Standard, 29 Sept. 1997, "The Laogai Archipelago" by D. Aikman:
    o Between 1949 and 1997, 50M prisoners passed through the labor camps, and 15,000,000 died (citing Harry Wu)
    * WHPSI: 1,633,319 political executions and 25,961 deaths from political violence, 1948-77. TOTAL: 1,659,280
    * Analysis: If we line up the 14 sources which claim to be complete, the median falls in the 45.75 to 52.5 million range, so you probably can't go wrong picking a final number from this neighborhood. Depending on how you want to count some of the incomplete estimates (such as Becker and Meisner) and whether to count a source twice (or thrice, as with Walker) if it's referenced by two different authorities, you can slide the median up and down the scale by many millions. Keep in mind, however, that official Chinese records are hidden from scrutiny, so most of these numbers are pure guesses. It's pointless to get attached to any one of them, because the real number could easily be half or twice any number here.
    * Perhaps a better way of estimating would be to add up the individual components. The medians here are:
    o Purges, etc. during the first few years: 2M (10 estimates)
    o Great Leap Forward: 31-33M (14 estimates)
    o Cultural Revolution: 1M (13 estimates)
    o Ethnic Minorities, primarily Tibetans: 750-900T (8 estimates, see below)
    o Labor Camps: 20M (5 estimates)
    o This produces a total of some 54,750,000 to 56,900,000 deaths. The weak link in this calculation is in the Labor Camp numbers for which we only have 5 estimates.
    * Notice that many early body counts (such as Walker) completely miss the famine during the Great Leap Forward, which was largely unknown in the west until around 1980. There are two contradictory ways to assess those early estimates which ignore the famine:
    1. "If these are the numbers that they came up with without the famine, imagine how high the true number will be once you add the famine deaths."
    2. "Can we trust any of these numbers? After all, if they missed such a huge famine, they can't have known very much about what was going on inside China."
    * ... so this line of reasoning will get us nowhere. In fact, the median of the 7 estimate that predate 1980 is 45.7M, which is almost the same as the median of the 7 estimates that post-date 1980 -- 58M. (At this scale, a 12M difference counts as "almost the same".)
    quite a list, more or less accurate estimates.

I have relatives survived all these and some perished, too

He made the Japanese look like Ghandi.
    Killing people is quite terrible to begin with. Doing so in some sort of political ideology is bad, but it happens. The the intention was to ALWAYS - REUNITE - CHINA - regardless of the deaths and how messy along the way. It was bad, brutal, even savage. But that's what happens when a Dynasty comes to an end. You have revolution and a lot of people dying. It's been happening in China for over 2000 years now. This is nothing new for us.

You know what is new?

-Forcing brother to rape sisters
    -Forcing fathers to rape daughters
    -Attempt extermination of the Chinese people
    -Cutting up pregnant Chinese women and killing her child in front of her
    -Experimenting on Chinese children, women, and babies for their biological warfare

This BEYOND the usual "rape, pillage, kill" kind of deal. This is some sort of absolute savagery that is beneath even your typical murderer or soldier in his blood craziness. This is pure, conscious evil.

But hey what do I know. Maybe this has been happening for thousands of years too. Maybe we should consider this normal. The next country America invade, let's make it OK and force their father to rape their daughters, make baby, then cut her open and kill that baby. Sounds good.
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    im not angry at japan for the atrocities.
    my high school is across from nationalist chinese military history museum.

i saw the 2 samurai swords that competing to slaughter civilians in nan king on display.

I also saw the surrendered samurai sword from Japan's high commander in China

---

nobody forgets histories.

No one is excusing that generation of Japanese for ANYTHING, far from it.
    The point is that IF you are gonna blame a people for the atrocities commited by their ancestors or relatives then you gotta be fair and do it to all, right?
    Point being that if you are Chinese and have issues with Japanese people that are related to the japanese that commited attrocites during war, then by the same logic you should have the same issues with your VERY OWN people that did the same, if not worse.
    And that was what Bawang ORIGINAL post implied - **** the japanese people of today that are victims of the tsunami because the Japanese army did horrifc things in CHina.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Nor can it change the fact that Japan remains the one society which not only never repudiated these events, but DENIES THEM TO THIS DAY
    I agree that the Japanese government should have take care of this issue a long time ago.
    Not sure what that has to do with some villager in Sendai.

All the Japanese people I have met and know DO acknowledge it and are VERY shameful of it.

And that was what Bawang ORIGINAL post implied - **** the japanese people of today that are victims of the tsunami because the Japanese army did horrifc things in CHina.
    i imply the wealth and happiness japan enjoyed is from the war, yes.

i imply the wealth and happiness japan enjoyed is from the war, yes.
    Not sure what you mean...

looting of tons of gold and natural resources and the uninterrupted economy boom, called the "post war miracle".
    i never said god caused the tsusnami to punish the japanese. i said because of wu de im not gonna feel sorry for them. especially since they can take care of themselves unlike haiti.
    Last edited by bawang; 03-17-2011 at 08:25 AM.

looting of tons of gold and natural resources and the uninterrupted economy boom, called the "post war miracle".
    i never said god caused the tsusnami to punish the japanese. i said because of wu de im not gonna feel sorry for them. especially since they can take care of themselves unlike haiti.
    That I can appreciate.
    I don't know enough about what happened in Japan after WW2 to comment on what you said about the looting of gold and whatnot.

VERY SERIOUS AND DETAILED TIMELINE OF CHINESE HISTORY AND ITS REALITIES

-Seven Warring States. Killing and ****.
    -Qin Shi Huang came. Killed lots of people. Generally bad dude.
    -Single-Unified State created.
    -Qin Shi Huang killed a lot more people, building Great Wall and such.
    -Qin Dynasty imploded. Revolution happen. Millions of people die.
    -Han Dynasty created from revolution.
    -Han Dynasty into fragments.
    -Han Dynasty collapse. Revolution happens. Millions more people die.
    -Three Kingdoms Period. Millions more people die.
    -Jin Dynasty created.
    -Jin fails. More ppl die. Same **** different day.
    -Minor Dynasties rise and fall. People still dying. NP.
    -Sui Dynasty. Was whatever. Oh, ppl died again.
    -Tang Dynasty. Greatest ever. Chinese tried conquer the world or something. Killed a lot of barbarian outsiders. Didn't conquer the world, but it was pretty good try.
    -Tang falls. Go figure. Chinese kill each other some more.
    -Five Dynasties Era. Self-killing continues.
    -Song Dynasty. More prosper, technology, philosophy, bla bla bla.
    -Song falls. I think you know the pattern by now.
    -GENGHIS KHAN GOES BERZERK AND ****ING RAPES EVERYTHING. INCLUDING CHINA.
    -Yuan Dynasty. Mongols are crazy.
    -Yuan fails. OMG CHINESE KILL MONGOLS INSTEAD OF EACH OTHER FOR ONCE.
    -Ming Dynasty. Yay for prosperity again.
    -Ming fails. ****, do these people never learn or what.
    -LOL CHINA OWNED AGAIN. MANCHUS > HAN?
    -Qing Dynasty. But Manchu are smarter than Mongol, they assimilate into the Hive Mind
    -Qing falls. This time, blame the Europeans for being more imperialistic. And greedy. Also their religion teach them to kill. So they have very powerful philosophy. Also Chinese ppl stupid now. Don't do science make weapons, instead smoke pipe all day. ****s.
    -China ****ing IMPLODES. Everybody tries to rape the corpse (****ing necrophiliacs)
    -Europe rape China. Japan rape China. China decide to rape itself between Commies and Gangsters.
    -Commies won due to greater Hive Mind power. Tap into Ancient China ancestor blood spirit qi power.
    -China unified again. A SH1T TONNE of ppl died in process. But hey, we've been doing this for like 9000 years now, NP, we got this.

Fast Foward to 2011

-Silly ppl think Chinese killing Chinese upon the end of a Dynastic cycle is something new.

-Food for thought. PRC is new modern Dynasty.
    Last edited by Violent Designs; 03-17-2011 at 08:31 AM.
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

That I can appreciate.
    I don't know enough about what happened in Japan after WW2 to comment on what you said about the looting of gold and whatnot.
    im not blindly spewing hate because i saw some photos of chinese corpses and mangled up vaginas.

im angry because of concepts in chinese martial culture. wude. japan surrendered early and escaped retribution where germany did not. japan came out of the war relatively unscathed. the tao was interrupted.
    instead of preparing to accept the consequence and uphold their concept of "bushido" japan chose to completely westernize in order to escape punishment. bushido requires them to die with honor, where their new western identity demands forgiveness from their enemies.
    from traditional pespective, the worst crime of imperial japan is cowardice of the entire country on a massive scale. its has nothing to do with atrocities or holding grudges.
    Last edited by bawang; 03-17-2011 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Designs View Post
    VERY SERIOUS AND DETAILED TIMELINE OF CHINESE HISTORY AND ITS REALITIES

-Seven Warring States. Killing and ****.
    -Qin Shi Huang came. Killed lots of people. Generally bad dude.
    -Single-Unified State created.
    -Qin Shi Huang killed a lot more people, building Great Wall and such.
    -Qin Dynasty imploded. Revolution happen. Millions of people die.
    -Han Dynasty created from revolution.
    -Han Dynasty into fragments.
    -Han Dynasty collapse. Revolution happens. Millions more people die.
    -Three Kingdoms Period. Millions more people die.
    -Jin Dynasty created.
    -Jin fails. More ppl die. Same **** different day.
    -Minor Dynasties rise and fall. People still dying. NP.
    -Sui Dynasty. Was whatever. Oh, ppl died again.
    -Tang Dynasty. Greatest ever. Chinese tried conquer the world or something. Killed a lot of barbarian outsiders. Didn't conquer the world, but it was pretty good try.
    -Tang falls. Go figure. Chinese kill each other some more.
    -Five Dynasties Era. Self-killing continues.
    -Song Dynasty. More prosper, technology, philosophy, bla bla bla.
    -Song falls. I think you know the pattern by now.
    -GENGHIS KHAN GOES BERZERK AND ****ING RAPES EVERYTHING. INCLUDING CHINA.
    -Yuan Dynasty. Mongols are crazy.
    -Yuan fails. OMG CHINESE KILL MONGOLS INSTEAD OF EACH OTHER FOR ONCE.
    -Ming Dynasty. Yay for prosperity again.
    -Ming fails. ****, do these people never learn or what.
    -LOL CHINA OWNED AGAIN. MANCHUS > HAN?
    -Qing Dynasty. But Manchu are smarter than Mongol, they assimilate into the Hive Mind
    -Qing falls. This time, blame the Europeans for being more imperialistic. And greedy. Also their religion teach them to kill. So they have very powerful philosophy. Also Chinese ppl stupid now. Don't do science make weapons, instead smoke pipe all day. ****s.
    -China ****ing IMPLODES. Everybody tries to rape the corpse (****ing necrophiliacs)
    -Europe rape China. Japan rape China. China decide to rape itself between Commies and Gangsters.
    -Commies won due to greater Hive Mind power. Tap into Ancient China ancestor blood spirit qi power.
    -China unified again. A SH1T TONNE of ppl died in process. But hey, we've been doing this for like 9000 years now, NP, we got this.

Fast Foward to 2011

-Silly ppl think Chinese killing Chinese upon the end of a Dynastic cycle is something new.

-Food for thought. PRC is new modern Dynasty.
    yes. using better technology such as sword and bows, and strick laws from shang yang. Qin defeated 6 other kingdoms.

but over ambition, or over extending, brought his demise, too.

he mobilized 2/3 of civilian population to build the great walls, used up all resources at the time, and many laborers died of hard labor--

so the dynasty ended with his son. short lived.