Thread: the greatest english rugby player of the modern era

the greatest english rugby player of the modern era

another great performance today, simply the best british athlete of his generation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt3tS...eature=related

jonny jonny jonny!!!!!! everyone wants to be jonny... he's a rockstar for rugby... the guy rolls like he's a god on earth... people love that guy...

its all about ka mate tho... hakka !

he quite, unassuming, won one world cup for us, dragged us to another world cup final kicking and screaming when not fully fit, never goes missing in the big matches (unlike mr carter) and even through was injured for almost 5 years is still the top points scorer in world rugby

Oh and puts the big hits in for fun

Does he do any Olympic Weightraining?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Does he do any Olympic Weightraining?
    Ye he does. Do you actually train anything you sad pathetic little man or contribute anything worthwhile…. anywhere ….ever

Or do you just hang around forums annoying people who actually train because you don’t have the bottle to step foot outside your mummy basement

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Ye he does.
    That would be because he is a rugby player and not a traditional chow gar practitioner.

I think, I made my point, don't you?
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-14-2011 at 08:18 AM.

That would be because he is a rugby player and not a traditional chow gar practitioner.

I think, I made my point, don't you?

Refresh my memory when was the last time you studied chow gar basement boy………

Your point was what exactly? That a world class athlete lift weights in order to become better at what he does? or that explosive lifting is useful in an athlete endeavour where contact between two parties happens

Or was your point you are a sad little man who dare not list who he has trained under because you would be laughed at and disowned by both us and those people in equal measure

Or was your point you are a sad delusional little man who really really really want to train the secret special stuff but can’t actually study anything real so takes out his frustrations on forums as an anonymous troll…………..)

Refresh my memory when was the last time you studied chow gar basement boy………
    For your information I practice Chow Gar, almost every day.

Your point was what exactly? That a world class athlete lift weights in order to become better at what he does? or that explosive lifting is useful in an athlete endeavour where contact between two parties happens
    My point was that there is more than one way of skinning a cat.

Or was your point you are a sad little man who dare not list who he has trained under because you would be laughed at and disowned by both us and those people in equal measure
    Actually, a few of the people who actually train kung fu here have been told of my sifu's name.

Perhaps if or when you finally decide to train authentic kung fu and not some "I made it up" kickboxing variation, then I may extend you the same courtesy.

Or was your point you are a sad delusional little man who really really really want to train the secret special stuff but can’t actually study anything real so takes out his frustrations on forums as an anonymous troll…………..)
    For your information, as a normal kung fu student I know more about the "secrets" than you ever will, but that is fair too, because we all choose our own individual paths.

So, good luck with yours.

this is a rugby thread...

a question for everyone:

whos your fav team???