Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My cat is not very smart

whats a youtube account? do you have to pay for them?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by lucas View Post
    whats a youtube account? Do you have to pay for them?
    w t f ?
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Kung Fu is good for you.

I found it on YouTube. It's originally from Somethingawful.com It's funny and has killer music set to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az20a...C95E2313CB8C1A

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    I found it on YouTube. It's originally from Somethingawful.com It's funny and has killer music set to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az20a...C95E2313CB8C1A
    thats it??? my cats do that all day every day... the young one always teases the older one... so they battle... its cute when they young one goes for the dog too... the dog is a yellow lab that weighs over 100lbs... but its a bit of a worry with the older cat... she swipes at the dog... so the dog thinks its all good coz he wrestles with the young one, but the older one will cut the dogs face... she bleeds him all the time... what i worry about is the eyes... the dog is dumb enough to go head first into the vortex of that tazmanian devil of a cat... every once in a while you hear the dog yelp from getting cut... he never learns lol... i dont really care, he gets what he deserves, but they eye thing worries me... so now i try to discourage the whole cat dog battles... with either cat...

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    thats it???
    Sorry it wasn't up to your high standards.

Blog Entries
    I have a love story to tell about my dog Ya Ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I9tWakpRfY

Once I has 3 Yorkies, my current Ya Ya (a girl weight 2 lb and 7 oz), Ming Ming (a boy weight 3 lb and 8 oz), and Qi Qi (another girl weight 3 lb and 6 oz). The day that I got Qi Qi, my Ming Ming pretended that he didn't care about her infront of Ya Ya. But behind Ya Ya, Ming Ming show a lot of interest in Qi Qi. That hurt Ya Ya's feeling big time. My Ya Ya had to kiss Ming Ming right in front of Qi Qi to show Qi Qi that Ming Ming belonged to her. Finally I realized that I can't have 2 girls in my house, and I had to return Qi Qi back to the original owner. Since Ming Ming didn't like to exercise, I had to give him to my sister inlaw. I just came back from a 4 miles walking with my Ya Ya.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 03-15-2011 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    Sorry it wasn't up to your high standards.
    you are forgiven...

am i not merciful???

post something less common like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iXHim3ToQ4

my one younger cat, shes such a b1tch sometimes... we use a squirt bottle to keep her from doing sh1t she shouldnt do... but even tho it worked well at first, now you start blasting her and she turns her face into and just takes it, statres at me like "are you fukcing done yet???" she is so disobediant that way... she wont run or turn away... face first water running down her face with a giant "fukc u" in her eyes...

to get her in the tub i have to hold the two front legs with one hand, like in between my fingers and the back two in my other hand and i just slowy lower her in lukewarm water till she stops fighting it... it takes another set of hands to actually clean her... she starts being good coz she knows im not letting go... but when i do let go, back up and do it fast, coz shes on the warpath after those kinds of things... she streaks everywhere till shes dry... then she'll go look for a way to get even...
    Last edited by Syn7; 03-15-2011 at 06:18 PM.

i like this one... some funny parts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IytNBm8WA1c

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

This is my cat Oreo

ok so i never actual saw the original retarded hose vid till now... WTF is this song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVxfK...watch_response

is this something somebody actually released and got radio play?

You have a pretty cat MK.

My stupid cat stayed downstairs yesterday and last night.

Hi,
    Is it right that cats are usually more honest to its house than its owner...
    Can leave its honor but not its house where it is living....

Quote Originally Posted by Elviss View Post
    Hi,
    Is it right that cats are usually more honest to its house than its owner...
    Can leave its honor but not its house where it is living....
    Uh, I think what you mean is that a cat gets more attached to it's house than it's owner. I would say neither is true. Cats seem to not really care too much about either.

I got a call last week from a woman because her daughters had been letting my cat in their house. The yougest took his collar off and hid it and then tried to get the mom to let them keep him. Mom found the collar and called me to make sure it was my cat, but she seemed pretty upset that I actually claimed him.