Thread: Can wing chun stop a superhero?

Can wing chun stop a superhero?

thought I'd post this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ5YfFhsXrE

Quote Originally Posted by edward View Post
    Thank you for posting. Demonstrating that brawn strength is not all that it is claimed to be, is very relevant for those who are interested in real TCMA practices.

Pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the key is you don't want to have an athlete mentality, where after your 30 your over the hill....structure should get better with more time and understanding, while muscle eventually fades

the key is you don't want to have an athlete mentality, where after your 30 your over the hill....structure should get better with more time and understanding, while muscle eventually fades
    Over the hill at 30? You must be kidding.
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    Traditional Wing Chun Academy NYC/L.A.
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

30 is the new 20, hell, 40 is the new 20 if you go by some of these MMA legends.

just stating the truth, allot of athletes at 30 know that number...

That's just wacky

Reminds me of our Real Life 'Superheroes' thread. Man, this and the Fly HK Airlines! are just hysterical.

Coincidentally, I'm getting a lot of WC submissions now. I went from none for quite a spell to half a dozen in the queue. I think some of that is fallout from the demise of IKF. I also think due to the Ip Man films. WC is definitely seeing a resurgence now. That's great.

Hope some of you come out to support our Wing Chun division at TCKFMCIII. Last year, our inaugural WC division was very small. We hope it will grow this year.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart