Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wing Chun Advice & Guidance @ Flystudio

The Yum Yeurng Academy Wing Chun Rehearsal... explained?

As I am quite open about how I practise and like to share, can you tell me what you see from one of my clips? Can you see the stake jong method in use during our rehearsal?

http://youtu.be/uivhImHH4hw

I ask that you notice why we 'jump' and pull our feet together at the end of the SLT set, as this is an indicator that we practise on the plum flower posts. Also during the set look how loose the upper & lower body is, it remains solid yet soft and natural, given away by the gentle rocking of the body, again an indicator that we do exaggerate for performances.

The Snake & Crane interaction is also one of our main methods to develop the YJKYM. The snake being myself and Barry (the stationary guys) and the cranes being the students moving across us with various hand sets. This is our signature Looksau training, which revolves the seed of bong, tan and fook in a compliant interactive drill. No attack or defence. Just pure mobile fusion This helps the body get used to the 'aliveness' of the fight and make the tiny adjustments needed to remain in fusion with our training partners.

There are moments when me and B stand back to back and begin to apply small tests for the students to receive before going into further single man drills and the final attack and defence exercises.

I am fully aware of how different we look to the regular Wing Chun we can all see online and this is just one of our reasons for creating small troupes like this for demonstrations. I feel we give a good image of our Wing Chun system taught by our Sifu, and it is a nice representation of the Lee Shing Family although others may well disagree.

I leave it for you to spend 10mins to see if what I am saying makes any sense to you or anyone else here at all...
    Last edited by LoneTiger108; 08-16-2013 at 05:33 AM.
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Link says error in validation ?

Quote Originally Posted by k gledhill View Post
    Link says error in validation ?
    Yep. I got the same thing..."video does not exist."

Quote Originally Posted by LoneTiger108 View Post
    "FLYfilm No. 2
    Entering the Wooden Man
    You shouldn't be "entering the wooden man" the holes are for the leg and arms you sicko

Quote Originally Posted by Shads View Post
    You shouldn't be "entering the wooden man" the holes are for the leg and arms you sicko
    Listen if people can do half the stuff I see on the wooden man these days I think I can do what the hell I like lol!

Seriously I aint fussy... Level arms, knotted knees I will enter all of em
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Is that why you spend so much time in Soho?

Listen if people can do half the stuff I see on the wooden man these days I think I can do what the hell I like lol!

Forget all that why not get the link working, and stop fluffing about typical never Simple direct thinking Spencer

Quote Originally Posted by Jansingsang View Post
    Forget all that why not get the link working, and stop fluffing about typical never Simple direct thinking Spencer
    Wah! Why the impatience lol!?? It's nothing I haven't shared here before and I just added this post to my old thread for archiving... simple!

Link fixed!
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Why not come and visit me in London...

Here's a date for the diary... only a small workshop I am hosting in my back yard and limited spaces so look out for more regular monthly promotions from yours truly... respects to all

https://www.facebook.com/events/436603819787162/
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Here is something a long the same lines........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xCP3lAzFoI

Quote Originally Posted by Graham H View Post
    Here is something a long the same lines........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xCP3lAzFoI
    If only we could make as much money for our stage show eh??!! But not bloody likely!!

Why not waste your time on other threads rather than stalking me in your heels and glitter jacket???
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Wah! Why the impatience lol!?? It's nothing I haven't shared here before and I just added this post to my old thread for archiving... simple!

Link fixed!
    Wish i never bothered now I want my min and a half back mate Seen that load of cobblers before

Wish i never bothered now I want my min and a half back mate Seen that load of cobblers before
    Now didn't I tell you that already?

Doesn't bother me that you think it's cobblers, everyone is entitled to their own opinions especially when they remain anonymous, it makes it all so much more meaningful
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Now didn't I tell you that already?

Doesn't bother me that you think it's cobblers, everyone is entitled to their own opinions especially when they remain anonymous, it makes it all so much more meaningful
    What Everrrrrr Cobblers IS Cobblers... Do like the music though
    Last edited by Jansingsang; 08-16-2013 at 11:42 AM.

What Everrrrrr Cobblers IS Cobblers... Do like the music though
    I guess there's no point in me asking you why you think its cobblers then? But being a Londoner you know I'm always up for exchanging and meeting new chunners so why not come up to NW and I will put the music on and you can show me what you do
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術