Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Time to make traditionalists and NHB fighters alike, ****ed off!

SevenStar Guest
    I agree on the #4 comment.

"NHB trains with people actually fighting. Kung fu does sissy sparring/forms/drills/techniques in thin air."

Do some research rolls. Better yet, train CMA.

-ShortySeven©
    Step right up and get it -- whoever wants [defeat]

Come not between the dragon and his wrath...

gfhegel21 Guest

Jimmy23 speaks the truth

Good post Jimmy.

Knifefighter Guest
    "...a standing arm leg scissor..." WTF? Bwahahahah. Too funny!

SifuAbel Guest

What a child............

Pardon me if I don't know what YOU call it. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaatever, like it matters. It didn't take you long to come out of the woodwork. Where have you been in all of this? Bored because for once no one gave a turd if you liked kung fu or not? I suppose now we can resume making you the center of attention. Peacefull orchid indeed, talk about gay.

Its dangerous to think you are immortal.
    sifuabel@yahoo.com

Knifefighter Guest
    Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't you say that you had trained/sparred against BJJ/submission fighters? If so, you would know the name of this move.a

honorisc Guest
    "Why even bring up mafia? Becuase there is no unarmed arts that will let you deal with mafia people shooting at you. Or 10 mafia guys with brass knuckles beating you up. Kung fu cannot do a thing. No unarmed style will help you. "

Theoretically, in the moment, there would be insignificant if any difference in Maffia people shooting at you from various other category multiple shooting assailants~.

Arts~ that Do deal with Mafia types (Who might want you dead):

Diplomacy
    Respect
    Honor
    Truth
    Virtue
    Business

While these things might not be taught in Kung-Fu, they can be learned, in Kung-Fu.

Very some such, perhaps might have been, likely say some, some not.

Knifefighter Guest
    Abel:
    You never answered my question. Didn't you say you had sparred against BJJ guys?

Here's another one for you. Were you the kid that all the other kids beat up in school?

SifuAbel Guest
    Knife-orchid-vasco-choke-jjj-jiujitsujedi-have i left anyone out?

How do you keep them all straight?

Sparred, yes many times, trained under no.

Are you a pathetic cretin ? yes. Opps, you didn't ask that question did you.

Are you immortal?
    sifuabel@yahoo.com

Knifefighter Guest
    Seems like if you had sparred with them many times, they would have clued you in on the name of one of most popular moves in BJJ.‡

SifuAbel Guest
    Nope, don't have a clue. We fought more than we talked. You can be h-anal about it if you want to be. But it doesn't change my history.

Are you immortal?
    sifuabel@yahoo.com

Knifefighter Guest
    Cool, so you have sparred with BJJ guys. Did you spar with strikes included or did you just roll with them? If you just rolled, how did you start? How did you hook up with them? How did the sessions go? Ω

SifuAbel Guest

multiname person

It doesn't help your situation by reacting to vasco's insult. I was being cool with you and then made the mistake of attacking with the wrong name.
    Just pick one and stick with it. o

Are you immortal?
    sifuabel@yahoo.com

SifuAbel Guest
    Nope always hitting, always starting with distance. MMA style.

Did I just say that? geez this place is rubbing off on me.

If they wanted just to roll they did not have to make the trip, they can do that for free at their homebase.•

Are you immortal?
    sifuabel@yahoo.com

Knifefighter Guest
    Abel:
    Once again you are mistaken. I am not the other guys you think I am. I am not really that interested in trading insults with you either. However, I am interested in your experience with the BJJ guys. How did you hook up with them and how did the sessions go?r

SifuAbel Guest
    rrrrrrrriiiiiiggggghhhhhhtttttttttt sure you're not.

Are you immortal?
    sifuabel@yahoo.com