Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should Obama now be impeached?

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    Gotta clear up some misconceptions here.

First off, imo the community organizer should not be impeached. He had every right under the Constitution to do what he did. He is the Commander-in-Chief of the United States military. It's his blatant hypocracy I take issue with. He CLEARLY pointed out things Bush did that he felt were not within his power to do, then he did the EXACT same thing! Right or wrong, it's hypocritical...
    Getting a Buddhist to help you look for something then he steps in the place the wasps are and you leave... while initially peaceful, the Buddhist is in effect under direct attack and while lured into this situation is in the situation and might understandably react to the imminent danger. You, however went looking for it and didn' mid others getting in trouble for a pouty, spoiled brat hissy-fit you had because you got stung and left alone.

Now if the Buddhist in this story leaves the wasps are likely to follow, harass while the Buddhist is departing and cause great harm. It is reasonable that the Buddhist being a person stays with the mess he was essentially lead into and deal with the imminent and also now impending danger.

If you get punched in the face by a guy or a gang and they leave after a few hits to you there isno imminent danger. Stopping the punches during getting punched is more something. They didn't keep it up. They didn't go after any other target than to hit you some in the face. You didn't defend and they were done with those strikes. That you rile the masses with convincing words putting into jeopardy lives and other resources for reasons not necessarily disclosed...they were not coming back after you anytime soon. They just went after something to brag about amongst themselves and boost their status in the group or some such...

Unless you had the altercation arranged as an excuse to go where you normally couldn't and unbeknownst to your collaborators you were going to take their stuff or have it taken blahh blahh, blahh. But imminent~ danger you were not there.

The situations were a similar result from different places/situations thereby here,n hypocracy-lacking.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 03-23-2011 at 08:35 AM. Reason: ... because there was more originally, but addressing what I quoted
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

not to be cryptic or anything tho... right...?

lol

So, what you're saying is...

Float like a hypocrite, sting like a wasp?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    So, what you're saying is...

Float like a hypocrite, sting like a wasp?
    no one but wasps can sting like wasps.

especially since te wasps make all the decent stingers...
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    no one but wasps can sting like wasps.

especially since te wasps make all the decent stingers...
    only the american stingers are any good... those imports just fall apart in flight...

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    only the american stingers are any good... those imports just fall apart in flight...
    and americans are mostly wasps.

until about 2050, then they'll be mostly catholic mexicans
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    and americans are mostly wasps.

until about 2050, then they'll be mostly catholic mexicans
    Latinos!

If they are here, then they are Americans. Besides, considering a huge chunk of our country was won by hook or crook from Mexico, this shouldn't be terribly surprising.

The whole race thing confuses me, probably because I've spent over a decade in a very diverse business. I've been a minority at my last few assignments.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

i believe it is important for everyone to live as an ethnic minority at some point in their life, preferably while they are young.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Latinos!

If they are here, then they are Americans. Besides, considering a huge chunk of our country was won by hook or crook from Mexico, this shouldn't be terribly surprising.

The whole race thing confuses me, probably because I've spent over a decade in a very diverse business. I've been a minority at my last few assignments.
    True, catholic latinos will be the majority of the USA come 2050.

Race confuses you? lol I think the whole idea of it is confusing.

Lately I was thinking about Libya, and why not, it's topical, but there was a statement about "The Libyan People" in some clip and I thought to myself if ever there were people that were defined as a people by borders instead of race, it is Arabs.

The Libyan people are the same people as the Egyptians, Tunisians, Saudis, Jordanians, Lebanese and virtually all other Arabs in the region. There separation is religious, but ethnically, all Arabs are Semites more or less. Which is weird, because many Israeli Jews are not Semites and are of Germanic origins or ethnic remnants of the long defunct Kazhar empire which adopted Judaism as it's state religion long ago and far away. This is what a great thing the genome project is and was. Mainly because despite even those ethnic divides it conclusively showed us that there is only one race and that we are all bound by shared genetics and especially that we all shared the same basic genetics.

So, nations, races and even ethnicity are actually an intellectual constructs that we use to identify ourselves. It is in fact highly superficial and bears far less meaning than the true and actual genetic map of humanity.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Yeah, while not illegal, he DID sort of step on his own poncho there. Gotta be careful what you say, because that sort of stuff can come back to bite ya. Fmr Pres Bush had to make a lot of tough decisions that he knew would be unpopular, and the opposition capitalized on it.

It's not so easy now that you are in the hot seat, is it, Mr. President?
    Thank you. You put it in words better than I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    i believe it is important for everyone to live as an ethnic minority at some point in their life, preferably while they are young.
    I did. When I was bussed into East Austin in 8th grade, whites were by far the minority there. It was there that I learned firsthand that racism cuts both ways.

I did. When I was bussed into East Austin in 8th grade, whites were by far the minority there. It was there that I learned firsthand that racism cuts both ways.
    I did when I moved from the white bread west to the multiculti east.

I am very close to being a minority! Yay!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I've lived two years in L.A. a year in Korea and now I'm in Okinawa, so yeah I think I'm doing my part.
    My leg being bionic is a reminder that arogance does not come without a price.

"Keep your skills quiet until it is absolutely necessary to reveal them. And when that time comes, be a divine defender of Buddha." -Gene Ching-... -and "slap them silly."

I still remember my first day going to work in Toronto.
    I still remember coming home.

I took a bus, then a subway in.
    On the buses, I swear I was the only white dude on bothe ways and people gave me the stink eye for being on a bus!

weird.

this town is messed though in so many ways.
    No unity, a bunch of ghettos, a dubious mayor, crappy infrastructure, get this, the hydro outfit spends money on posters telling you to beware of walking near electrical poles because they might shock you as two dogs have died recently.

awareness messages override getting the problem fixed! lol Idiots.
    I hated it in TO and moved up north to Markham.

Much better. Even more of a minority up here, but it's mostly Chinese. So, no offense, but it is not bad living in predominantly Chinese neighbourhoods but I am not to crazy about the prospects of the others. lol racist pr1ck that I seem to have become being a minority and all. hahahaha.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

so in the 8th grade you knew some white people hated everyone different, but you didnt know that some people who have more complexion hate the pale ones??? did you think they just took all the hate and just loved the white man back??? or that people didnt bring their own bullsh1t drama when they immigrate??? you should know these things by the 8th grade...