Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Buk Sing CLF vs. Boxer (short clip)

Don't misinterpret my question as disrespect, just curious. Why post this? I mean, the one guy obviously didn't bring anything to the table and it didn't seem like much of a challenge. It doesn't seem this proves anything or helps anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Brule View Post
    Don't misinterpret my question as disrespect, just curious. Why post this? I mean, the one guy obviously didn't bring anything to the table and it didn't seem like much of a challenge. It doesn't seem this proves anything or helps anyone.
    Don't take my response as disrespect, but did you read any of the posts?

your post is reflected in your post....

It doesn't seem this proves anything or helps anyone

Blog Entries
    No one said anything about PROVING or HELPING anyone or anything. He wanted to post himself going against a guy who said he was a boxer and he didn't believe in what gung fu could do.

to THAT guy, he knows now what gung fu can do to HIM. that's all.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

God **** people are making a fuss out of nothing.

For everyone's information Daniel has brief footage of some of his full-contact fights too in the videos he has uploaded.
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

who's making a fuss? it's a friggin discussion board and i was just wondering the point of making a video such as this and posting it on the net. You CLF guys sometimes need to chill out .

Blog Entries
    who's making a fuss? it's a friggin discussion board and i was just wondering the point of making a video such as this and posting it on the net. You CLF guys sometimes need to chill out
    what was wrong with it? was it because the guy didn't outshine the gung fu guy? is that why you asked why post it? i see two men in the ring both of different fighting backgrounds squaring off in the ring. the guy could have been a novice...who knows....but he got what he asked for. plan and simple. and the CLF guy used recognizable CLF against him....

and you still ask why post it? have you seen some of the other garbage out there?

I don't see anything wrong with the vid, either. The gentleman using CLF looked good. Of course, the other guy did not look good...okay, he looked pretty bad, actually. But maybe he is better than he came across on the vid. But if he was the guy who made the challenge, as mentioned, he got what he asked for.

Maybe it was the novelty factor that threw him off. One of the pro boxers (was his name Art Jimmerson??) who entered one of the early UFCs looked *really* bad against Gracie, but I later saw the same guy on a boxing show. And though he lost that fight, too, he looked infinitely better than he did in his one showing in the UFC.

If the vid was of a good boxer beating up a crappy kung fu guy, I could imagine some people saying, "See? Told ya so. The boxer owned that kung fu guy."

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with the vid, either. The gentleman using CLF looked good. Of course, the other guy did not look good...okay, he looked pretty bad, actually. But maybe he is better than he came across on the vid. But if he was the guy who made the challenge, as mentioned, he got what he asked for.

Maybe it was the novelty factor that threw him off. One of the pro boxers (was his name Art Jimmerson??) who entered one of the early UFCs looked *really* bad against Gracie, but I later saw the same guy on a boxing show. And though he lost that fight, too, he looked infinitely better than he did in his one showing in the UFC.

If the vid was of a good boxer beating up a crappy kung fu guy, I could imagine some people saying, "See? Told ya so. The boxer owned that kung fu guy."
    Everyone including Buk Sing ppl admitted that the boxer sucked balls. That wasn't the point of the video, LOL.
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

Well then, at least the "boxer" got embarrassed and made some fun practice for the CLF guy.

Khuen wai kung zi phoon, kung wai khuen zi phoor

Blog Entries
    First few seconds made me say WTF IS THAT WC GUY DOING?

Blog Entries
    Here i think this is better.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJVBnV6eGiw

at 2;37 you see Buk Sing master Shane Lacey playing with a boxer
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 04-06-2011 at 01:56 PM.

That was Nioce.

I have not seen anything recent from him?
    By Peace or by Pieces.

You are a human being, not a human doing.
    J Bradshaw.

Out beyond the ideas of wrong doing and right doing, there is a field. I will meet you there.
    Rumi

Blog Entries
    which one?

the younger? Shane

I have seen him in a few magazines and some posts on youtube. But nothing of late?
    Last edited by Dr.Rob; 04-06-2011 at 08:16 PM. Reason: quote
    By Peace or by Pieces.

You are a human being, not a human doing.
    J Bradshaw.

Out beyond the ideas of wrong doing and right doing, there is a field. I will meet you there.
    Rumi