Thread: Republican prosecutor wanted Walker to employ false flag attack

Republican prosecutor wanted Walker to employ false flag attack

An Indiana prosecutor and Republican activist has resigned after emails show he suggested Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker stage a fake attack on himself to discredit unions protesting his budget repair bill.

The Republican governor signed a bill on March 11 that eliminates most union rights for public employees.

In an email from February 19, Indiana deputy prosecutor Carlos F. Lam told Walker the situation presented "a good opportunity for what’s called a ‘false flag’ operation."

The Wisconsin Center for Investigative Journalism discovered the email among tens of thousands released to the public last week following a lawsuit by the Isthmus and the Associated Press.

"If you could employ an associate who pretends to be sympathetic to the unions' cause to physically attack you (or even use a firearm against you), you could discredit the unions," Lam said in his email.

"Currently, the media is painting the union protest as a democratic uprising and failing to mention the role of the DNC and umbrella union organizations in the protest," he continued. "Employing a false flag operation would assist in undercutting any support that the media may be creating in favor of the unions."

Lam resigned from his position after the Wisconsin Center for Investigative Journalism published an article about his email.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Greetings,

Life imitates art!

I guess you did not see Machete. Very few theaters showed it when it came out.

mickey

nice... and this is the bonesmoker that gave people fair trials in court??? no, im sure he never compromised his integrity in court by skirting the law... never led a witness unfairly, never messed with evidence, never lied in court... im sure...

the problem with the judicial system isnt the system itself, its the integrity of its operators... as long as people like this can slip thru, there will always be unjust convictions... nothing scarier than a compromised prosecutor who believes they know the truth already...

the real sad part is that guys like this are alot more common than most people are willing to admit...