Thread: just a reminder

just a reminder

just a reminder tha the great lakes kung fu championships are in a 2 weeks................ make your plans now.

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=115356385199346
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Seminars

On Sunday April 10:

9AM - Sifu Jan Yu Weng (son of Dr. Chi Hsiu Weng) of the United States Shuai Chiao Association will give a seminar on Pao Ting Shuai Chiao.

10:30AM - Shifu Richard Tolson will give a San Shou / fighting techniques for Praying Mantis seminar.

12PM - Shifu Mike Haley will give a Shuai Chiao / Chin Na for Praying Mantis seminar.

all seminars are $50 each person

ginosifu

Quote Originally Posted by ginosifu View Post
    On Sunday April 10:

9AM - Sifu Jan Yu Weng (son of Dr. Chi Hsiu Weng) of the United States Shuai Chiao Association will give a seminar on Pao Ting Shuai Chiao.

10:30AM - Shifu Richard Tolson will give a San Shou / fighting techniques for Praying Mantis seminar.

12PM - Shifu Mike Haley will give a Shuai Chiao / Chin Na for Praying Mantis seminar.

all seminars are $50 each person

ginosifu
    I'm going just so I can "touch hands" with that Richard Tolson character. I heard he really SUCKS!

Those attending my seminar may want to bring writing material for notes and bag gloves for work on the focus mitts. Groin cups and mouth guards would also be wise. Carebear band-aids will be provided.

Cameras and video-cameras will be permitted for my seminar (unless Gino or John say otherwise).
    Last edited by mooyingmantis; 03-27-2011 at 02:09 PM.
    Richard A. Tolson
    https://www.patreon.com/mantismastersacademy

There are two types of Chinese martial artists. Those who can fight and those who should be teaching dance or yoga!

53 years of training, 43 years of teaching and still aiming for perfection!

Recovering Forms Junkie! Even my twelve step program has four roads!

LOl @ mooying mantis........ reading your post..............that just made my night
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."