Thread: Glen Beck cancelled

Glen Beck cancelled

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...nqC_story.html

On Friday, the unemployment rate dropped to 8.8 percent, as businesses added jobs for the 13th straight month.

On Wednesday, Fox News announced that it was ending Glenn Beck’s daily cable-TV show.

These are not unrelated events.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

its being said that fox wants to distance itself from his radical positions that keep getting deeper and deeper...

but they arent dumb, they know guys like beck are the backbone of their station and they plan to keep him around... its just his show that is done, not beck himself... he will be doing individual special type shows aswell as producing... so, its not like he's gonna disapear from fox altogether... plus, he still has his other shows to keep him busy...

glad to see fox step back from the sh1t he does lately tho... they are smart... its only a matter of time before a guy like beck turns on his masters... in his eyes he has no masters, and to fox, thats dangerous...

dudes off his rocker anyway. people like him are the reason so many americans are blatantly ignorant about so many things....
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.