Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO: Heavy Weight Chen Tai Chi Quan Dao 108

Smile VIDEO: Heavy Weight Chen Tai Chi Quan Dao 108

Hey guys, check it out! Chen Tai Chi Quan Dao 108 form with heavy weight quan dao!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7S4Ux5j62A

Quote Originally Posted by Thekungfumania View Post
    Hey guys, check it out! Chen Tai Chi Quan Dao 108 form with heavy weight quan dao!

haven't we been through all this before?
    http://kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58546

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Thekungfumania View Post

hey Thanks for posting my video up!

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    hey Thanks for posting my video up!
    you are a freak; go away;

Enough with the insults.
    I have a signature.

Quote Originally Posted by PHILBERT View Post
    Enough with the insults.
    the insult is when this guy spams the forum, promoting his website that advertises exorcisms and his narcissistic ego-driven bio
    Last edited by taai gihk yahn; 04-19-2011 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    the insult is when this guy spams the forum, promoting his website that advertises exorcisms and his narcissistic ego-driven bio
    Really? Great, better educate yourself about what is spamming, you seems to love spamming the forum with your non-sense more. I was JUST posting about kungfu stuff in the right section. How did I spam?

If you are jealous, feel free to insult more and show what kind of person you are to the public. I am out for your non-sense dude. Bye!
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

A Taoism Master with 15yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.
    You are less than a beginner.

I am a Taoist Master with nearly 40 years experience!

I think I would recognize a child with feelings of grandeur posing as something he is not.

I have given you the benefit of the doubt by attributing your foolishness to the Demons in your mind you have obviously invited within and now possess your soul.

When you are ready to follow Tao properly, instead of pretending, I am at your service! Until then, think of me as Tao sending you a gadfly or a thorn that constantly harasses you until you come to your senses!

Tao wants you to be free of the Demons you have welcomed into your mind! Reach for Tao my son, and forsake the evils of your errant path. If it was just you it would be bad enough, but you presume to lead others onto your errant path. This double, triples, nay quintuples your error and the karma you acquire!

My coterie and I will not cease in our efforts to bring you to your senses, my child, for your sake and for the sake of others you are leading away from Tao.

Sure, say what you want then. You kept your point, I kept mine, there is no point of talking anyway, right? Bye bye!
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Sure, say what you want then. You kept your point, I kept mine, there is no point of talking anyway, right? Bye bye!
    Sure.....no problem....run away from reality. I'll be here when you are ready to wake up!

You know what? After getting this new HDD running today, somehow I am getting more power with my special porcupine spikes, maybe next time I need a smaller Guan Dao to make you happy, a size that a porcupine can hold? Are those for sale???

You know what? After getting this new HDD running today, somehow I am getting more power with my special porcupine spikes, maybe next time I need a smaller Guan Dao to make you happy, a size that a porcupine can hold? Are those for sale???
    It they are I am sure you will find a way to make money off of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    It they are I am sure you will find a way to make money off of them!
    Yeah? Maybe you should open an online store to sell these, I will purchase a bulk order from ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    When you are ready to follow Tao properly, instead of pretending, I am at your service! .
    Christ up above - look, you're not a Taoist master.
    It's not worth a penny!