Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: training at during the night when naked

Wow, this thread has take quite a turn for the gay !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Blog Entries
    I sweat to God what I'm saying here is only truth but the whole truth.

Many years ago in China, I was in my hotel room by myself. A female maid walked into my room without knocking the door. I was quite unhappy but I didn't say anything. Next day I made myself naked in my hotel room. A female maid entered my room without knocking as usual. She pretended that she didn't see my naked body and did her work and left. Few minutes later there were another female maid walked into my room and cleaned the room which had already been cleaned by the previous maid. Until after the 3rd gril came in to my room, I suddently realized that I just gave those girls a free show on my 'beautiful" naked body. I quickly put on my clothes and no more girls came in after that.

I don't mind to show my naked body to girls if they pay me. I just don't provide service for free.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 04-19-2011 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post

Many years ago in China, I was in my hotel room by myself. A female maid walked into my room without knocking the door. I was quite unhappy but I didn't say anything. Next day I made myself naked in my hotel room. A female maid entered my room without knocking as usual. She pretended that she didn't see my naked body and did her work and left. Few minutes later there were another female maid walked into my room and cleaned the room which had already been cleaned by the previous maid. Until after the 3rd gril came in to my room, I suddently realized that I just gave those girls a free show on my 'beautiful" naked body. I quickly put on my clothes and more more came in after that.
    John "the wang man" Wang !!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

John was maid for exposing himself...so to speak bwahahahaa.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

should put a tip cup on the door handle lol
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Ask and thou shall receive

I never doubted you for a second!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    John was maid for exposing himself...so to speak bwahahahaa.
    My wife said that when I'm naked, water start to drop down from her mouth. She said I should go to dance nude in the women only bar (there is one in Austin - for women only).
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 04-19-2011 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keng Lee View Post
    Grandmaster Wu says when at night its wise to train hard naked in the dark sky of course its not easy to do we need to wear shoes but when we train naked we gather the earths chi life force and our kung fu becomes greater sometimes i go out at night in the farmlands when its night and train naked when no one is around does anyone do this too?

Very wrong indeed. The earth's chi are not blocked by your clothing. Training naked can get you a cold and it's not healthy to do exercise without clothing on as the wind will make your body shock and sick. It's just healthy to have clothings on when doing kungfu the change clothing after you get wet.

If you want to accumulate more chi or cultivate chi, you just go for chi gung. Why use an axe to cut an apple or use a shovel to dust the floor? you got it wrong man...
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

Another note to know, the earth's chi (from the ground) is "yin" (negative) and it's something human do not want in their body. We detox and ground the negatives to the floor and let it flow away. If you are into gathering these negatives into your body, you are not far away from getting sick, and even bad luck and maybe getting some creepy vibe going on.. if you are unfortunate, you might get some spiritual stuff around you and start seeing things too.

Only the evil people gather ground's chi, we Taoist ONLY cultivate the most pure and clean YANG energy.. only!
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Blog Entries
    beginner level - inhale happiness (positive) and exhale sadness (negative). You will become a happy person yourself.

intermediate level - inhale happiness (positive) and exhale happiness (positive). Not only you will make yourself happy, you will make people around you happy too.

advance level - inhale sadness (negative) and exhale happiness (positive). Not only you will make people around you happy, there will be no more sadness left on earth.

The day that you have reached to the advance level, you will become God.

You will not go to heaven until you have saved the last soul in hell. To me, that's the highest level of the spiritual development. Whether it can be done or not, it's fun to talk about anyway.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 04-19-2011 at 04:23 PM.

beginner level - inhale happiness (positive) and exhale sadness (negative). You will become a happy person yourself.

intermediate level - inhale happiness (positive) and exhale happiness (positive). Not only you will make yourself happy, you will make people around you happy too.

advance level - inhale sadness (negative) and exhale happiness (positive). Not only you will make people around you happy, there will be no more sadness left on earth.

The day that you have reached to the advance level, you will become God.

You will not go to heaven until you have saved the last soul in hell. To me, that's the highest level of the spiritual development. Whether it can be done or not, it's fun to talk about anyway.
    This is not what we Taoism teach and practice! We only cultivate to extract and shield ourselves from all negatives, going zero.negative, convert and transform your energy into Tai.Yang and that is the way to go only.

You NEVER inhale any negative. That's going to screw yourself up.

In Taoism, we do not talk about being god or anything, we just want to improve our life NOW and what come next after life is not even important to all. If we can't teach our students to improve the life NOW to get better, there is no point of talking about things afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    Another note to know, the earth's chi (from the ground) is "yin" (negative) and it's something human do not want in their body. We detox and ground the negatives to the floor and let it flow away. If you are into gathering these negatives into your body, you are not far away from getting sick, and even bad luck and maybe getting some creepy vibe going on.. if you are unfortunate, you might get some spiritual stuff around you and start seeing things too.
    you mean, like this?:
    "During the fall of 2009, Mak Jo Si gained the ability of communicating with the deities and Taoverse Deity take care of him. Taoverse Deity taught him kungfu directly"

Only the evil people gather ground's chi, we Taoist ONLY cultivate the most pure and clean YANG energy.. only!
    last I checked, it was called Taoism, not YANG-ism...

This is not what we Taoism teach and practice! We only cultivate to extract and shield ourselves from all negatives, going zero.negative, convert and transform your energy into Tai.Yang and that is the way to go only.
    again, if you are rejecting your so-called "negative" (which doesn't really exist anyhow), you are NOT working with TAO at ALL!

the Buddha would disagree; he would also ask why you are holding onto that walking corpse of yours...

In Taoism, we do not talk about being god or anything,
    no, you just talk TO god:
    "During the fall of 2009, Mak Jo Si gained the ability of communicating with the deities and Taoverse Deity take care of him. Taoverse Deity taught him kungfu directly"

dude, you one funny mo fo; keep the laughs coming!

addendum: shut up and go away
    Last edited by taai gihk yahn; 04-19-2011 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC View Post
    As a side note Scott, i'd be more than happy to have a discussion about this in it's own thread if you wish. So long as it stays civil and the respect is mutual it can be a healthy discussion.
    Naw....not interested!!!!

Only psedo-Taoists, that is!

You are only half a Taoist when all you do is cultivate Yang, which doesn't really exist anyway! Yin and Yang are merely symbolic representations of reality. Many fall into error when they actually believe they are separate entities and consequently divide reality into parts that do not inherently exist.

The Demons have control of your mind and you cannot see or understand Tao clearly as a consequence. As long as you allow the Demons to control your thoughts I would doubt everything you think you know about Tao, because you are being led astray and the Demons are laughing at you behind your back!

In Taoism, we do not talk about being god or anything, we just want to improve our life NOW and what come next after life is not even important to all. If we can't teach our students to improve the life NOW to get better, there is no point of talking about things afterward.
    You are confusing the Demons in your mind with Taoism!

We will be performing our rare and sacred ritual sometime soon! I won't tell you exactly when because I don't want your Demons to be prepared and cloud your mind! Good Luck! We are coming to save your soul!

Many years ago in China, I was in my hotel room by myself. A female maid walked into my room without knocking the door. I was quite unhappy but I didn't say anything. Next day I made myself naked in my hotel room. A female maid entered my room without knocking as usual. She pretended that she didn't see my naked body and did her work and left. Few minutes later there were another female maid walked into my room and cleaned the room which had already been cleaned by the previous maid. Until after the 3rd gril came in to my room, I suddently realized that I just gave those girls a free show on my 'beautiful" naked body. I quickly put on my clothes and no more girls came in after that.

I don't mind to show my naked body to girls if they pay me. I just don't provide service for free.
    I agree with you I like to venture in the secluded forrests I live in the country sometimes at night I would train naked in the park but theres too many watchers they want to see but because of bad intents.... now I train in the forrest but even in the forrest their are Wiccans and Pagans that lure at night ive stumbled on some of the witches while training

Quote Originally Posted by cymac View Post
    another note to know, the earth's chi (from the ground) is "yin" (negative) and it's something human do not want in their body. We detox and ground the negatives to the floor and let it flow away. If you are into gathering these negatives into your body, you are not far away from getting sick, and even bad luck and maybe getting some creepy vibe going on.. If you are unfortunate, you might get some spiritual stuff around you and start seeing things too.

Only the evil people gather ground's chi, we taoist only cultivate the most pure and clean yang energy.. Only!
    i am not evil !! Nor is great master wu! You shame yourself with your snob sayings! I representing shaolin! Not taiost they are not the same! If you think you are superior to me i will accept a duel! Only if u are willing to sign my paper!