Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO - Tin Yat Tai Chi Fist Form

VIDEO - Tin Yat Tai Chi Fist Form

Quote Originally Posted by B-Rad View Post
    Thank you for posting my site's link and taking the time to look as well. As you know, I am a Taoism master in Toronto. What's so funny about "Taoism"? Good laugh? I guess you are finding it funny when you don't know what you are reading dude. Time to educate yourself more to get out of the well then~

That HAS to be a joke.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

Tao Gunning!!!!

http://www.chiinnature.com/tao_gunning.html

I'm not sure if this is all serious or so elaborate web joke, but this is one of my new favorite sites

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    Thank you for posting my site's link and taking the time to look as well. As you know, I am a Taoism master in Toronto. What's so funny about "Taoism"? Good laugh? I guess you are finding it funny when you don't know what you are reading dude. Time to educate yourself more to get out of the well then~
    Taoism isn't that funny... but what some people try to sell with "Taoism" is a bit more humorous ;-)

Taoism isn't that funny... but what some people try to sell with "Taoism" is a bit more humorous ;-)
    Taoism is a religion, being a Taoist Master is a career. What's wrong with you finding it humorous? Did I sell you "Taoism" here? I think I just posted a form of Tai Chi of my lineage didn't I? Nobody "sell" you anything, you just searched for it yourself, did you wanted something from our temple instead and hesitated to contact me directly?

im suprised everyone attack his religion/lifestyle and not even a critique of the taiji demonstration...
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    im suprised everyone attack his religion/lifestyle and not even a critique of the taiji demonstration...
    Yes, quite disappointing to see such kind of abuse and bullying going on. Maybe talking about Tai Chi is what sound better to me and at least I got something to say and chat about.

this forum can be strange sometimes, like school of sharks or piranha, dont let it deter you from posting though!

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

pure comedic gold! what's even funnier is that apparently neither he nor his student posting here understand WHY it's laughable...

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    Yes, quite disappointing to see such kind of abuse and bullying going on. Maybe talking about Tai Chi is what sound better to me and at least I got something to say and chat about.
    fair enough; I find his movement to be rigid and lacking connection; he is "performing" instead of "living" the movement;

you will doubtless disagree;

I guess that's the end of the "chat"

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    fair enough; I find his movement to be rigid and lacking connection; he is "performing" instead of "living" the movement;

you will doubtless disagree;

I guess that's the end of the "chat"
    How is it rigid? Can you feel? I am the performer, Mak Ching Yuen. You may speak to me directly here. I don't see any pause, stop, or any form of rigid though. What's more rigid would be seeing Wu Style Taichi square form, a robotic form that is really purposely rigid. Or even the Suen Style Taichi, which is also more rigid than this one.

Talk with facts and points please, don't just know to assault.

well im not really a hardcore taoist guy and didnt read his full bio stuffs but i read the part about all his youtube forms, i think it might address that... dont know him either but u guys are like wolves!

roll with the punches!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    this forum can be strange sometimes, like school of sharks or piranha, dont let it deter you from posting though!

Thank, I am fine. I am the performer in the video Mak Ching Yuen. nice to meet you. I am just posting to share some video of mine, nothing meaning to market anything or what-so-ever. Just purly sharing. If you like it you can watch it, if you don't, too bad, then just bypass. Right?