Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO: Zero Distance Board Breaking

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC View Post
    Do it with our johnson.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Come on, none of you are willing to purchase (or unable to find one) a heavier kwan dao and let me post some video for ya?

Um.. well, I guess it's just hard to find one.
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

Do it with our johnson.

Hey! Leave my johnson out of this...or my wife will be ****ed.

im not impressed until you use vibrating palm to slap through your inflatable wife with out popping her and break the board cleanly in half

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Actually talking about "vibrating palm", me and my fiancee have developed a special kind of power in kungfu although it's just a side dish. She can hold a metal sword in hand, tap the sword you are holding in hand, and you will feel your internals hurt. This is call "energy transfer".

I can also do that with my bare hand using any techniques, which is useful in any hand to hand combat because I can make half the person's body numb in a strike with my arms (I did try it with a 220lb guy, work very well even he is muscle man, but not tried with my kicks yet). That will slow down their reaction or reflex for sure and put some stopping power into the strikes as well.

In mantis, I trained the iron arm skills and so the forearm is conditioned to be very powerful and tough, which also generate a great amount of power with this "energy transferring" skills as well. It's a plus when it comes to hand to hand fight.

But as I said, it's just a fun hobby I do, I don't fight with kungfu, I fight with a gun. Or some porcupine fist.
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    Actually talking about "vibrating palm", me and my fiancee have developed a special kind of power in kungfu although it's just a side dish. She can hold a metal sword in hand, tap the sword you are holding in hand, and you will feel your internals hurt. This is call "energy transfer".

I can also do that with my bare hand using any techniques, which is useful in any hand to hand combat because I can make half the person's body numb in a strike with my arms (I did try it with a 220lb guy, work very well even he is muscle man, but not tried with my kicks yet). That will slow down their reaction or reflex for sure and put some stopping power into the strikes as well.

In mantis, I trained the iron arm skills and so the forearm is conditioned to be very powerful and tough, which also generate a great amount of power with this "energy transferring" skills as well. It's a plus when it comes to hand to hand fight.

But as I said, it's just a fun hobby I do, I don't fight with kungfu, I fight with a gun. Or some porcupine fist.
    You're a delusional idiot.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

You're a delusional idiot.
    yes, he should do well here...

Did I tell you to NOT my back? *ouch!*

I think he's run out of material
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    I think he's run out of material
    hey dude, I think this is the best one I saw from you, at least more pleasant. Nerd? um.. yeah, I am, I got lots of books and I read lots of books.

You are a clown and a fraud, but since you are so blatantly apparent, my guess is you aren't able to really rip anyone off.....

If you want to stick around and get laughed at, it's your party, others have done it before, but be prepared

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    You are a clown and a fraud, but since you are so blatantly apparent, my guess is you aren't able to really rip anyone off.....

If you want to stick around and get laughed at, it's your party, others have done it before, but be prepared
    Get better at photoshop before you talk, maybe you will be more convincing when your virtues are better. Call me McPorcupine TAOISM CELESTIAL MASTER!

Get better at photoshop before you talk, maybe you will be more convincing when your virtues are better. Call me McPorcupine TAOISM CELESTIAL MASTER!
    Forrest...
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

Call me McPorcupine
    nah, I'll just call you prick

This is my pal, his name is DOMOKUN, and it's my 10m target pistol, shoot you in the eye!