Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wombat combat secret form

wombat combat secret form

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTY5MzE1MzA0.html

anyone want to lern form me by email or webcam contact me

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

but do you do Taoist Exorcisms™ ?

exorcism is forpusy. wombat combat invite demons in your body . yesterday i invited horse head god and ming po the defiler we hung out and went to kfc. three people ate for price of one

wombat combat teach you how to deal with the afterlife. one time i saw a chinatown funeral for some guy they burned paper monies. so i sent myself into vision quest into underworld and robbed that motherfuker blind. i live in an indian familys basement and smell like curry , but when i die im gonna be set fo life
    Last edited by bawang; 04-19-2011 at 09:30 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

thats why i make offering for bawang every day 5 piece breast and leg dinner with sides and extra bizkits in my back poorch.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

but the guy doing it is a MAN though.. um.. outstanding, good horse stance power and fast hands there! haha!

I now understand why my videos aren't welcome.. you need THESE kinds of videos to feel happy... oh yah..
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post

anyone want to lern form me by email or webcam contact me
    Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    but do you do Taoist Exorcisms™ ?
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    exorcism is forpusy. wombat combat invite demons in your body . yesterday i invited horse head god and ming po the defiler we hung out and went to kfc. three people ate for price of one

wombat combat teach you how to deal with the afterlife. one time i saw a chinatown funeral for some guy they burned paper monies. so i sent myself into vision quest into underworld and robbed that motherfuker blind. i live in an indian familys basement and smell like curry , but when i die im gonna be set fo life
    I dunno! That looks an awful lot like an exorcism to me!

I heard that Wombat Combat is very controversial...is this true?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Not at 6...I mean 7 posts....

...I mean 8. 8 posts. Still not that controversial here.

18761 to go to catch the mammoth IS-DfR.

Nice ttt, Lucas. Way to get the pumpkin rollin....
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    thats why i make offering for bawang every day 5 piece breast and leg dinner with sides and extra bizkits in my back poorch.
    Do you set it out like kids do for Santa?

nope! there is a very special, very ancient, tradition for this.

first this involves digging a large pit with your bare hands. the dimensions must be no less than 10ft diameter and 8 feet deep. then you must build an alter using stone tools out of chesnut wood. this part is very important, and if you do not follow the instructions properly, the ritual will fail. once you have the altar and the offering and the pit of giving, then you must set the offering upon the altar, and then lead a family pet, weighing no less than 80lbs, before the altar, and sacrafice the creature to the way of the wombat.

Only when this offering has been soaked in the sacraficial blood of a beloved family pet, will bawang accept the finger licking good extra crispy.

and remember this must be a daily occurance for no less than 5 years. this is to test the devotion of the disciple to assure that they are worthy to learn the secret form.

to be honest though, its all very routine. the only tricky part is keeping that supply of family pets coming...but then again, not all are suited for the way of the Wombat. (and no the pet does not have to belong to YOUR family.)

I'm pretty sure he marked that form, so that Sin The won't steal it...
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

nope! there is a very special, very ancient, tradition for this.

first this involves digging a large pit with your bare hands. the dimensions must be no less than 10ft diameter and 8 feet deep. then you must build an alter using stone tools out of chesnut wood. this part is very important, and if you do not follow the instructions properly, the ritual will fail. once you have the altar and the offering and the pit of giving, then you must set the offering upon the altar, and then lead a family pet, weighing no less than 80lbs, before the altar, and sacrafice the creature to the way of the wombat.

Only when this offering has been soaked in the sacraficial blood of a beloved family pet, will bawang accept the finger licking good extra crispy.

and remember this must be a daily occurance for no less than 5 years. this is to test the devotion of the disciple to assure that they are worthy to learn the secret form.

to be honest though, its all very routine. the only tricky part is keeping that supply of family pets coming...but then again, not all are suited for the way of the Wombat. (and no the pet does not have to belong to YOUR family.)
    oh god. you had me laughing pretty good.

this serious, no joke. dont' laugh at my devotion!

Blog Entries

Besides it make me to feel very uncomfortable, I don't see any combat value here.
    http://johnswang.com

More opinion -> more argument
    Less opinion -> less argument
    No opinion -> no argument

this serious, no joke. dont' laugh at my devotion!
    I laughed from joy! I am glad you made it through the ritual my friend.