Thread: VIDEO : Tin Yat Red Light Sword Form

VIDEO : Tin Yat Red Light Sword Form

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeSN0_IRehw

This is a video of a sword form in Tin Yat Lineage. Enjoy! This form is more toward the internal style and so I post this here along with the Tin Yat Tai Chi Fist form.

---
    *Not welcoming insults, if you don't like it, just leave*
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a9Fk-zYCk4

This is a video of a sword form in Dan Tao Lineage. Enjoy! This form is called the Midnight Mountain Thunder and Lighting Demon Dispelling Gim (no, really, seriously, it is).

---
    *Most welcoming of insults, if you don't like it, just say so*

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post

This is a video of a sword form in Dan Tao Lineage. Enjoy! This form is called the Midnight Mountain Thunder and Lighting Demon Dispelling Gim (no, really, seriously, it is).

---
    I don't like it. But that's just me!

I don't like anything! I don't even like myself!

I just can't stand that video QUALITY of the dan dao lineage.. but from far, the man in the video looks more like he is a terrorist in a mall or something...
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    I just can't stand that video QUALITY of the dan dao lineage..
    yeah, it sucks; I had it on tape, filmed it w my iPhone from the TV (primitive...)

but from far, the man in the video looks more like he is a terrorist
    that was the last time I had my hair long, the last vestiges of my "wild man" days;

in a mall or something...
    I can tell that you've spent a lot of time in malls, the food court to be specific...probably a lot of evil to exorcise there...

yeah, it sucks; I had it on tape, filmed it w my iPhone from the TV (primitive...)

that was the last time I had my hair long, the last vestiges of my "wild man" days;

I can tell that you've spent a lot of time in malls, the food court to be specific...probably a lot of evil to exorcise there...
    Not really, I spend a lot of time exorcising dudes on the internet indeed! Too many wild-man on the internet, it's like people are going to walk naked with some tiger skin on the street soon... man..

Not really, I spend a lot of time exorcising dudes on the internet indeed! Too many wild-man on the internet, it's like people are going to walk naked with some tiger skin on the street soon... man..
    because I infect her dreams with my Evyl Magyk™, your woman moans my secret Demon-Name in her sleep;

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    this is a rare gem!
    Many people don't know that Steven Wright does Kung-Fu!
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    this is a rare gem!
    Many people don't know that Steven Wright does Kung-Fu!
    And many more don't even know who Steven Wright is??

I presume he was the underachieving little brother of Orville and Wilbur?

Thumbs up

---
    I really liked it!! yeah the quality of the video kinda sucked, but it was 10x better than tin yat form, more smoother transitions! very nice!

Angry

I just can't stand that video QUALITY of the dan dao lineage.. but from far, the man in the video looks more like he is a terrorist in a mall or something...
    wow dude, seriously?? you call yourself a daoist master, but you cast judgement so effortessly! then you humor the people that call you a fraud by engaging them in arguement, maybe if you even acted daoist you would be believable, but you act like a 27 yr old kid still way too attatched to his ego! not saying you don't have good business sense because you obviously know how to make money, it just sucks you picked daoism to drag thru the mud!! you sir are a fraud!! now watch closely for your first lesson in tao, when you get done riding this so called wave of success, how karma comes knocking!!! I have been watching your posts for a few days now, and can't not let you represent daoism, without calling you out!!

And many more don't even know who Steven Wright is??

I presume he was the underachieving little brother of Orville and Wilbur?
    Comedian known for his deadpan humor and one- or two-liners.

He was the DJ on the radio in Reservoir Dogs, maybe you'll know his voice from that. He's pretty **** identifiable by his voice.

It's possible that's he's evil, though. My spinning rainbow mind's Unicorn sense tingles.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch.HeadButt View Post
    Comedian known for his deadpan humor and one- or two-liners.

He was the DJ on the radio in Reservoir Dogs, maybe you'll know his voice from that. He's pretty **** identifiable by his voice.

It's possible that's he's evil, though. My spinning rainbow mind's Unicorn sense tingles.

I'll have to re-watch Reservoir Dogs then! Thanks for the info!

Oh! Wait!! Dead pan! As in sort of balding with frizzy hair and flat affect!!!

I think I know who you mean now!

Quote Originally Posted by ironclaw1981 View Post
    wow dude, seriously?? you call yourself a daoist master, but you cast judgement so effortessly! then you humor the people that call you a fraud by engaging them in arguement, maybe if you even acted daoist you would be believable, but you act like a 27 yr old kid still way too attatched to his ego! not saying you don't have good business sense because you obviously know how to make money, it just sucks you picked daoism to drag thru the mud!! you sir are a fraud!! now watch closely for your first lesson in tao, when you get done riding this so called wave of success, how karma comes knocking!!! I have been watching your posts for a few days now, and can't not let you represent daoism, without calling you out!!
    I welcome you to try our exorcism service when you got problems with spiritual stuff, then you will know who is a real Taoism master. Other than that, I can just tell you that I ain't in business because of luck, it's 15yrs of tough journey in business dude. Don't underestimate me.