Thread: Marilyn Davenport Tea Party Racist

Marilyn Davenport Tea Party Racist

- 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

It happens on both sides, so why is this a big deal?

I mean, the current President of the United States sat and listened to some guy spew hate and racism for 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post

I mean, the current President of the United States sat and listened to some guy spew hate and racism for 20 years.
    And he was also heavily criticized and condemned.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    And he was also heavily criticized and condemned.
    And that makes it ok to listen to a racist spew his garbage for 20 years?

I've been to my share of churches, and I live in the South. If I'd ever heard anyone say anything like that guy did about ANY other races, I'd get up and leave in the middle of the 'sermon' and would never return. I darn sure wouldn't go back every Sunday for 20 years.
    Last edited by BJJ-Blue; 04-26-2011 at 07:07 AM.

I've been to my share of churches, and I live in the South. If I'd ever heard anyone say anything like that guy did about ANY other races, I'd get up and leave in the middle of the 'sermon' and would never return. I darn sure wouldn't go back every Sunday for 20 years.
    You live in the Southwest, not the South. Two different beasts entirely.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    You live in the Southwest, not the South. Two different beasts entirely.
    Agreed.

But you know as well as I do that some people think of the whole South the same way, and that Texas did join the Confederacy.

And we both know geography and history isn't the point of this thread anyway.

Why are we deflecting? We already know all about that one. You may stop the threadjack now.

Point is, the tea party, already becoming infamous for racism, just put out a VERY racist photo. That is what we are discussing. Another confirmation of tea party racism. If you want to talk about something different, start another thread.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Why are we deflecting? We already know all about that one. You may stop the threadjack now.

Point is, the tea party, already becoming infamous for racism, just put out a VERY racist photo. That is what we are discussing. Another confirmation of tea party racism. If you want to talk about something different, start another thread.
    My point is when you take a large group of people, you will always find a few bad apples in the bunch. If you judge a whole group by the actions of a few, isn't that called stereotyping?

My point is when you take a large group of people, you will always find a few bad apples in the bunch. If you judge a whole group by the actions of a few, isn't that called stereotyping?
    The problem is, it keeps popping up with those guys.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

The problem is, it keeps popping up with those guys.
    And it keeps popping up on the other side too.

And it keeps popping up on the other side too.
    I've only seen it from a rogue preacher who was promptly excluded from the President's life.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

I've only seen it from a rogue preacher who was promptly excluded from the President's life.
    You must not have heard of Robert Byrd.

So are you saying the man sitting in the Oval Office was clueless enough to follow a rogue, racist preacher for 20 years and not know it?

You must not have heard of Robert Byrd.

So are you saying the man sitting in the Oval Office was clueless enough to follow a rogue, racist preacher for 20 years and not know it?
    You simply cannot stop Black men from pointing out what oppressive jerks white men were for hundreds of years.

You cannot wipe clean the sins of your fathers by pointing at the failing of one man who was effected by those sins.

I don't think Obama is stupid enough to "follow" any preacher.

anyway, I think it's funny that the only dirt that can be dug up on Obama is a reference to this jerk pastor, who isn't Obama and has no say on the policies he shapes or some imaginary birth scandal, or cocaine fueled chicago politics, or this, that or any of the other unfounded and stupid accusations that are leveled at the man.

Freaking STICK to the real issues and perhaps tea baggers won't be seen as a bunch of friggin moronic racist idiots who never made it through middle school by all appearances.

Call him on his failure to close Gitmo.
    Call him on his failure to end the Iraqi conflict equitably.
    Call him on his secret war on Pakistan
    Call him on the unjust actions being taken against Libya
    Call him on the Nafta arrangements

Call him on something reasonabl instead of this tea party jibberjabber crap.

teaparty=nonsense and morons for the simple reason, they cannot speak to an issue effectively and keep getting back humped by the likes of attention w hores such as Palin or any other idiot who wants to screech out a yee haw I hate Obama the monkey man crap.

lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Instead of just saying she was wrong, you used the "but others do it too" argument. I stopped using that by the time I was a teenager.
    Pot meet kettle...
    1bad65, you make me laugh. Dare I say it? You seem to be suffering from ODS (Obama Derangement Syndrome).

"I didn't vote for him but he's my president, and I hope he does a good job." - John Wayne

Clearly you want President Obama to fail, or else you wouldn't bring up every little thing you can to try and discredit him and his Administration. You seems to be actively hoping for failure.

Perhaps you can take a lesson from The Duke.

It is different when it's a tea party leader who claims to be unaware that posting a picture of a black man as a primate is assinine behavior. It's not some dude doodling in the bathroom stall at his job at the plant, it actually is news. Not surprising news, but news nonetheless.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons