Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you store your weapons?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yung Apprentice View Post
    I keep my weapons (guns) in a safe, unless I'm carrying.
    I keep my swords behind all my cabinet doors. I hide my fireman all over my house. If anybody invades my house, I gurantee that person won't be able to walk out of my front door alive. I have stored enough ammo in my house to start WWIII.

After all, there is no crime to talk macho in US.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 04-24-2011 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    I hide my fireman all over my house. If anybody invades my house, I gurantee that person won't be able to walk out of my front door alive. I have stored enough ammo in my house to start WWIII.
    Do you have guns inside your couch cushions and in your toilet tanks like some people I know?

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    This is how I store my weapons in my apartment unit, how do you store yours? (this photo is taken in around Feb or Mar 2010, I have got more weapons as time goes on and now it's really a mess!!!~

Anybody like to share their photos of weapon storage?
    the other item of interests to me

the ring next to kettle bells.

I used to practice rings, too, but they are bigger without hooks in side.

---

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC View Post
    QFT.

This is actually the reason I train Iron Palm. Closed fist striking isn't allowed(unless absolutely necessary), but we can do all the b1tch slapping we want.

Honestly, there are times when i'd rather be hit with a fist than an open hand. Sh1t hurts.
    Why? I train iron palm too but my fist or anywhere in the body also can strike and give as much pain as the palm. Don't you do the training all around with all movements? I thought some lineages do the training with all sides of the fist/palms, no?

I say I don't fight with kungfu, but my kungfu is also capable of fighting as well, just to be not a "hollow man". Not joking, seriously, my kungfu better gotta be lethal or else it won't satisfy me.

Bringing up this point, I have a 100lb punching bag at home, but it is so hilarious.. when I first bought it home, I was like.. HOLY SH~T... where the heck on earth can I put this stand?! My apartment unit is like so packed already.... after a while.. the bag goes into my bedroom.. hahahah!

Where you guys put the heavy bag? (with stand?)
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    the other item of interests to me

the ring next to kettle bells.

I used to practice rings, too, but they are bigger without hooks in side.

---
    Ah~ I know what you mean with that ring. Yeah, it's a heavy duty one, combat steel one, surely a good workout. I just do some taichi wheel form with it. There are 2 roads. quite cool too, what's your way of exercising your rings?
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    I keep my swords behind all my cabinet doors. I hide my fireman all over my house. If anybody invades my house, I gurantee that person won't be able to walk out of my front door alive. I have stored enough ammo in my house to start WWIII.

After all, there is no crime to talk macho in US.
    Cabinet doors? how? can you show me photo of it?

You live in US? which state?

Quote Originally Posted by curenado View Post
    1) nice collection

2) Lol about the effectiveness of a bullet and how it prevents blood etching on your practice weapons

3) We have become more okinawan it seems. They are laying all over the farm looking like plain old axes, hatchets, axles and saw blades, etc..
    I love the throwing hawk, but have not had a threat yet to see how many it takes to get to the center of a troublesome trespasser.
    Thanks~

If you have ever realize, kungfu weapons are better off unsharpen and made to "not combatable". It's cheaper, and all you need is that weight. Using sharpen swords and stuff CAN give you some injuries by accident once in a while, then it really hurts... you! HAHA!

I was playing with that spike head staff (wolf teeth), at first it seems okay, but when I tried to limit my movements (because I do it in my limited space condo) I once accidentally scratched it on my leg and all I can see is blood dripping on the carpet like hell................(IT'S SHARP!)

have u tried rubbing mayonaise on it

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    have u tried rubbing mayonaise on it
    When do you manage to rescue your mother? She say you always used up the bottle at home... Luckily you do not have much racoons around. now rescue your mother!

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I think the most effective implement in your collection would be that floor lamp....
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

i think choy lee fut has a floor lamp form

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

there is also a bench form

during 1960s or cultural revolution,

there are broom stick forms and many other.

since all the metal ware was "summoned" to produce steel

--

My weapons are all on racks in my kwoon.
    My toys are under the bed (sigp228,9mmblack talons)
    in my shower (stainless S&W 38federal hydra shocks)
    My fridge is too close to the front entrance of my apartment, so I don't keep anything in there except food....
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i think choy lee fut has a floor lamp form
    I think the Nine Dragons Lance was once a chandelier....
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

I don't carry anything on my person, except for a tactical pen, a set of keys, and a metal bookmark.In the summer I may have a fan...

Sifu Yee Chi-Wai said it best;
    "No need to carry a weapon. There are weapons all around-fire hydrant, corner of a building, car bumper.."
    Last edited by TenTigers; 04-25-2011 at 09:22 AM.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.