Thread: Frank Forencich anyone?

Frank Forencich anyone?

Anyone read this guy's book? It's called Exuberant Animal. This runs in the same vein as MovNat type of stuff.

I encourage you guys to give him a look and consider purchasing his book. It's one of the best i've ever read. It changed my entire perspective on what we call "workouts" these days. As a side note, I am in no way affiliated with him. I just love his work.

Frank Forencich

If you scroll down a little bit there is a nice video that will show you everything you'll need to know about where he stands and what his book is all about.

As a side note, Frank has 14 years of experience in Kenpo and Aikido.

He has a nice interview here with a BJJ practitioner.

In the interview they talk about Erwan Le Corre and the "Human Zoo" a little bit. Pretty good read.

Frank Forenciche anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC View Post
    Anyone read this guy's book? It's called Exuberant Animal. This runs in the same vein as MovNat type of stuff.

I encourage you guys to give him a look and consider purchasing his book. It's one of the best i've ever read. It changed my entire perspective on what we call "workouts" these days. As a side note, I am in no way affiliated with him. I just love his work.

Frank Forencich

If you scroll down a little bit there is a nice video that will show you everything you'll need to know about where he stands and what his book is all about.
    JamesC , no offense to you but I read the article which featured the interview ,
    very interesting . But there was no mentioning of Erwan Le Corre and the Human Zoo . The article which featured the interview Al was interviewing Frank , when I first read your thread I thought that the interview was on video , but I was wrong , it was just an article . There was a video clip too , but it was about Al the barefoot sensei , and ! yeah ! The way he lifted up that big stone , I could never do , because I don ' t want to hurt myself , but the main idea is that he ' s talking a risk in hurting himself right ? Maybe not .

And the Erwan Le Corre there was no mention of this person , so I think you got this person confused with other articles . The description of the book frank is talking about is something we do every day . and we are all living animals .
    That ' s why in the asian zodiac theres' an animal which goes along with the person's birthday regardless of race , and national origin , and regardless of age too . for example this year is 2011 , and in the asian zodiac it ' s the rabbit . But there are different kinds of rabbit though , but you can look it up on the internet on your own . These mannerisms of each rabbit year is hidden inside of their personality .

Quote Originally Posted by lance View Post
    JamesC , no offense to you but I read the article which featured the interview ,
    very interesting . But there was no mentioning of Erwan Le Corre and the Human Zoo . The article which featured the interview Al was interviewing Frank , when I first read your thread I thought that the interview was on video , but I was wrong , it was just an article . There was a video clip too , but it was about Al the barefoot sensei , and ! yeah ! The way he lifted up that big stone , I could never do , because I don ' t want to hurt myself , but the main idea is that he ' s talking a risk in hurting himself right ? Maybe not .

And the Erwan Le Corre there was no mention of this person , so I think you got this person confused with other articles . The description of the book frank is talking about is something we do every day . and we are all living animals .
    That ' s why in the asian zodiac theres' an animal which goes along with the person's birthday regardless of race , and national origin , and regardless of age too . for example this year is 2011 , and in the asian zodiac it ' s the rabbit . But there are different kinds of rabbit though , but you can look it up on the internet on your own . These mannerisms of each rabbit year is hidden inside of their personality .
    If you read the article, yes they talk a little bit about both Erwan Le Corre and the Human Zoo. I just skimmed over it to verify it.

I have no idea where you watched the video Barefoot Sensei. The first link I posted has a video of Frank Forencich at the bottom of the page. So, no, I wasn't confused about anything. What I wrote in my first two posts was spot on.

You obviously didn't take the time to watch the video or even get a clue what it was about. I have no idea why you posted about the Chinese Zodiac. Completely irrelevant here.

Go, watch the video, figure out what it is ACTUALLY about, and then come back if you'd like to talk about. Otherwise your post was just a waste of time.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb