Thread: Kungfu Weapons that you own, use and like

Kungfu Weapons that you own, use and like

here are some kungfu weapons that I own and use, they are what I also like the most becaues they are unique, hard to find and really cool... old and rusty antiques, heavy weighted, just cool..

show photos of your own weapons that you own, use, and like~ share you gears~
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

More.. but here I have added non-antique weapons, which is also cool...

The Dang, is like a spear with wavey blade running acros.. this was specially made for me by a company, the wooden staff is solid wood, not white wax wood, it's wood of the southern staff type, then added a very heavy forged steel "dang" head. cool stuff~

The double "garn" is very cool too, extremely heavy duty for the hands, surely a killer if you smash it on some windows.. haha! It's **** heavy! I love these heavy baby.. they are so good for training everyday!
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Keep the classics alive.

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    here are some kungfu weapons that I own and use, they are what I also like the most becaues they are unique, hard to find and really cool... old and rusty antiques, heavy weighted, just cool..
    you realize that the vast majority of so-called "antique" weapons are recently made ones that get left out on top of rooftops in the acid rain to make them look old, right? hope you didn't pay too much for them, lol...

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    yep-there are some great ones available on e-bay. They may be phonies, but they're still uberkewl.....

TA HAVE!!!

(as in "Hey Gran'Ma...that's a awf'ly big nose for you..ta have!"
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

@CYMac

Those are some nice antiques. You know, we run a featured weapon section in every issue. Check it out.

So, do you know a form for the Heaven and Earth blade? If you have a YouTube of that, post it here.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    yep-there are some great ones available on e-bay. They may be phonies, but they're still uberkewl.....

TA HAVE!!!

(as in "Hey Gran'Ma...that's a awf'ly big nose for you..ta have!"

You know what's Sad TEN????

That you and are from the same generation. When I read your post I immediately thought of this as well:

Little Red Riding Rabbit
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmvuAn3mz5E
    http://cykwoon.freewebspace.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Subitai

"O"..."Some people believe that you need to make another human being tap out to be a valid art. But I am constantly reminding them that I only have to defend myself and keep you from hurting me in order to Win."
    "O"..."The Hung Style practiced solely in methods of Antiquity would ultimately only be useful versus Similar skill sets"

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Those are some nice antiques. You know, we run a featured weapon section in every issue. Check it out.

So, do you know a form for the Heaven and Earth blade? If you have a YouTube of that, post it here.
    Yes I do, all weapons are bought because I have the form.. haha! The heaven and earth blade of mine is not yet on video. I have just made around 100+ video of forms I do, but then I got 400 (approx) in hand.. so.. it's a long project~ haha! I will show it later in the future and post it up on my channel, so just stay tune!

you have a nice collection.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    you have a nice collection.
    Thanks~ yeah, I am loving it too~ it's just massive and great for display as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnKMF...feature=relmfu

See this yourself, I weighted one of the double hammer above with the WiiFIT balance board, quite cool~