Thread: David Peterson Seminar London Sat 9th April & Sunday 10th April 2011

David Peterson Seminar London Sat 9th April & Sunday 10th April 2011

Hi all

The date has been set for the David Peterson seminar next year.
    The seminar will be held on Sat 9th April & Sunday 10th April 2011.

...Start times will be 10.30am to 4.30pm

We are planing to hold the seminar in London in South Wimbledon / 2 Mins walk from the Underground Station.

The Seminar will cover the Forms , Footwork and Partner Drills

Cost for both days training will be £100.00 in advance and £120.00 on the day.

Cost for one day training will be £65.00

I'm am collecting all fees now. Please feel free to contact me asap and reserve your place(s)

Please send your payment to me via PayPal under the account name of
    jasongmail@blueyonder.co.uk

I'm sure you can appreciate a lot of work goes into these seminars from a financial standpoint and with flights from Australia to take... into consideration if we want to see this idea bear fruit and become a reality we'll need to pull together now.

Please tell everyone about this event and emphasise how important it is for them to attend these events. It represents an unparallelled opportunity for training with other quality WSL practitioners.

I'd like to make it clear there will be absolutely NO Camcorders allowed at this seminar. Anyone caught surreptituously filming - as has been the case before with camcorders/mobile phones etc- regardless of how far they've travelled to attend will be asked to leave the seminar with immediate effect. There will of course be photo opportunity's at the end of each day.

Anyone wishing to attend who is new to us or not known, needs to contact me first on Jason Gowan 07970 022298

Jason Gowan & Scot Dearling
    LONDON WSL VING TSUN COACHES

If you have not trained with David Peterson before grab the opportunity. He is a true gentleman and skilled WSL way teacher.

Paul
    www.moifa.co.uk

WSL Seminar

I would like to attend this seminar, but it would require a lot of travelling for me (I'm in Canada). Are there other opportunities to train WSL in London around that date? If I could get a week or two of training in, it would justify the travel involved.

Anyone?

Private mail Sent

Jason Gowan
    London WSLVT Coach
    倫敦黃淳樑詠春拳

Non WSL lineage

Hi,
    Not withstanding your comment about phoning first, is the seminar open to non WSL lineage students? I train under a different lineage but am always keen to listen to and learn from seniors (and juniors for that matter!) from any lineage when the opportunity presents itself.

Ian

Hi this seminar is open to all, just come with an open mind

Jason
    London WSLVT

David Peterson Seminar London Sat 9th April & Sunday 10th April 2011

Quote Originally Posted by kempoline1 View Post
    Hi all

The date has been set for the David Peterson seminar next year.
    The seminar will be held on Sat 9th April & Sunday 10th April 2011.

...Start times will be 10.30am to 4.30pm

We are planing to hold the seminar in London in South Wimbledon / 2 Mins walk from the Underground Station.

The Seminar will cover the Forms , Footwork and Partner Drills

Cost for both days training will be £100.00 in advance and £120.00 on the day.

Cost for one day training will be £65.00

I'm am collecting all fees now. Please feel free to contact me asap and reserve your place(s)

Please send your payment to me via PayPal under the account name of
    jasongmail@blueyonder.co.uk

I'm sure you can appreciate a lot of work goes into these seminars from a financial standpoint and with flights from Australia to take... into consideration if we want to see this idea bear fruit and become a reality we'll need to pull together now.

Please tell everyone about this event and emphasise how important it is for them to attend these events. It represents an unparallelled opportunity for training with other quality WSL practitioners.

I'd like to make it clear there will be absolutely NO Camcorders allowed at this seminar. Anyone caught surreptituously filming - as has been the case before with camcorders/mobile phones etc- regardless of how far they've travelled to attend will be asked to leave the seminar with immediate effect. There will of course be photo opportunity's at the end of each day.

Anyone wishing to attend who is new to us or not known, needs to contact me first on Jason Gowan 07970 022298

Jason Gowan & Scot Dearling
    LONDON WSL VING TSUN COACHES
    Ke

Kempoline1 ,

David Peterson is a good Sifu , infact David ang Gary Lam is pretty I saw a video clip of their wing chun kung fu . These 2 guys both were learning under Sifu Wong Shun Leung as you might know already and they are Sifu Wong ' s disciples . A friend of mine is currently learning from sifu Lam .

Sifu Lam likes to train and teach with the bed near his students , which to me makes a very good insurance coverage , hahaha . Kempline1 , are you having
    someone videotaping this good seminar ? And are you planning to sell it ?

Sifu wong shun leung although he learned from Ip Man himself , he tested out the wc techniques out in the streets of HK , some techniques were usable for him , while some wc techniques did ' nt work for him . So all the techniques that did ' nt work for him he modified it to make it work for him , and that ' d how he became known , but overall he was a good fighter an exponent of wing chun .
    He and Sifu Cheung also respnsible for helping out the Late Bruce Lee with his WC knoweledge . I have 2 friends who are brothers themselves and they ' re wing chun teachers under a chinese names Sifu Au .