Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rigged?

You spelled "lame" wrong.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

more like "fake"...

what the H--E--L--L is this!? Taichi??????
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

that show sucks, pure and simple

no, wait, it sucks donkey balls
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ8ry..._entertainment

enjoy this one, THIS IS REAL COMBAT
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

I liked it!

Sure they are not REAL fighters, by our standards, but all fights have rules, so within the bounds of the rules of that particular organization, I thought it was cool because you don't often see those kinds of techniques used effectively.

The guy in black and white was not very skilled however.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    I liked it!

Sure they are not REAL fighters, by our standards, but all fights have rules, so within the bounds of the rules of that particular organization, I thought it was cool because you don't often see those kinds of techniques used effectively.

The guy in black and white was not very skilled however.
    it's not just the rules set, these things are basically choreographed, so that one guy always looks like he's manhandling the other guy (if you look at several of these, you will notice this as a recurrant theme); that is why you see certain techniques used "effectively", it's analagous to WWF...

it's not just the rules set, these things are basically choreographed, so that one guy always looks like he's manhandling the other guy (if you look at several of these, you will notice this as a recurrant theme); that is why you see certain techniques used "effectively", it's analagous to WWF...
    are you trying to tell me WWF isnt real fights?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    no, NO, of course not, Timmy; don't worry, just go back to sleep and Santa will be here soon...

no, NO, of course not, Timmy; don't worry, just go back to sleep and Santa will be here soon...
    This always makes me think of the Diet Dr. Pepper commercials now. ******.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

Blog Entries
    It looks like a pre-arranged fight to me. If the black side used any defense and counter, the result won't look like this. This just remind me in some horror movie that when someone chokes on your throat, you just drop your hands and vibrate your body like a fish. It just won't happen in the real world. In the real world, you will try to make your opponent's attack as less effective as possible. When you do that, the fight won't look clean and pretty.

The black side knew that the red side had some throwing skill, but he still gave so many high kicks. It makes no sense to me at all.

The funnest thing is the judge didn't even know the correct name for the throw at 5.36.
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 04-26-2011 at 10:15 AM.

Oh.....I see!!

Now I am disappointed!

Thank you ONCE AGAIN for BURSTING MY BUBBLE and BREAKING MY HEART!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

wow man wow. swinging his arms around , then getting into a karate fighting stance.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC