Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Bat Form

Double Bat Form

Sith Legal Kung Fu is unstoppable.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthlawyer View Post
    the great thing about Bat Day at Wudang is that they give you a pair...

Thank you for the support!
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

Now I know why I am always so hungry!

Somebody has been eating all the Chi and not sharing with others!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Now I know why I am always so hungry!

Somebody has been eating all the Chi and not sharing with others!
    eating the chi? I was just eating some chicken wings and rice tonight, um... where can you buy "chi" in supermarket in Torono? Do you put that in the microwave and "ding ding" for 5 mins?
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    eating the chi? I was just eating some chicken wings and rice tonight, um... where can you buy "chi" in supermarket in Torono? Do you put that in the microwave and "ding ding" for 5 mins?
    You are one who sold his soul to the Demons and then tries to sell nonsense to the foolish and naive because of your love for money!

You are one who sold his soul to the Demons and then tries to sell nonsense to the foolish and naive because of your love for money!
    Sure, I will love to be foolish if it brings me wealth and some meals for surviving, are you also foolish?

Come on, show me your kungfu! Again, I want to see you in action, show your true form before I have to exorcised thee!

Sure, I will love to be foolish if it brings me wealth and some meals for surviving, are you also foolish?

Come on, show me your kungfu! Again, I want to see you in action, show your true form before I have to exorcised thee!
    Are we talking Tao or kung fu now?

Changing the subject?

Are we talking Tao or kung fu now?

Changing the subject?
    I am just ANSWER your questions, seems like talking about kungfu or Taoism doesn't makes a different to you anyway.

Want to talk kungfu? show me yours first, I don't like to see people without real kungfu TALK kungfu. Come on, show me something you do on video, reveal your true form, demon!

I am just ANSWER your questions, seems like talking about kungfu or Taoism doesn't makes a different to you anyway.

Want to talk kungfu? show me yours first, I don't like to see people without real kungfu TALK kungfu. Come on, show me something you do on video, reveal your true form, demon!
    I don't do forms, I don't have videos, I don't show videos. I already gave you props for showing your crappy forms.

The only thing you have demonstrated by your videos is that you don't know what you are doing and don't know that you don't know what you are doing!

I don't do forms, I don't have videos, I don't show videos. I already gave you props for showing your crappy forms.

The only thing you have demonstrated by your videos is that you don't know what you are doing and don't know that you don't know what you are doing!
    Oh, a man who don't do kungfu talking about kungfu, that's what I call "BS". Nice try again, showing us how little you know about kungfu, I just realized that, sorry for offensing you~!

GREATLY EXAGGERATED APPOLOGY~ BOW~~~~

Oh, a man who don't do kungfu talking about kungfu, that's what I call "BS". Nice try again, showing us how little you know about kungfu, I just realized that, sorry for offensing you~!

GREATLY EXAGGERATED APPOLOGY~ BOW~~~~
    HEY!!

Your first sign of humility! That is a start!

If you think kung fu is only forms then you are, once again, demonstrating your youth and ignorance!

HEY!!

Your first sign of humility! That is a start!

If you think kung fu is only forms then you are, once again, demonstrating your youth and ignorance!
    Again, if you want to challenge me on power, let's do some weight lift or purchase a heavier kwan dao and then let me film it on youtube for you then. Why hiding all over the place? You kept ignoring my challenge acceptance, you wimpy girl, come on, or you want to challenge me to some IPSC game?

Again, if you want to challenge me on power, let's do some weight lift or purchase a heavier kwan dao and then let me film it on youtube for you then. Why hiding all over the place? You kept ignoring my challenge acceptance, you wimpy girl, come on, or you want to challenge me to some IPSC game?
    What, are you two years old? You want to have an internet challenge of crappy kung fu videos or charlatan stunts?

For what purpose? To demonstrate which one of us is the greater fool?

You have already won the challenge!

You live in Toronto, I live in California. If it is THAT important to you to prove your manhood to youself, feel free to come for a visit and we can compete in zero distance fake board breaking from four inches away!

What, are you two years old? You want to have an internet challenge of crappy kung fu videos or charlatan stunts?

For what purpose? To demonstrate which one of us is the greater fool?

You have already won the challenge!

You live in Toronto, I live in California. If it is THAT important to you to prove your manhood to youself, feel free to come for a visit and we can compete in zero distance fake board breaking from four inches away!
    I want to proof you are a kid or a fraud. You are talking with your imagination, and proof you are one who talk and don't know about what you are takling about. Yes, that's you.

Are you afraid to accept this? Then why comment and judge me and say I am not good? I am here to proof you my skills, you just ignore me again and again to hide away from the reality. I show my true face, you show me your "BS", wow, that's quite a fair game.

You know, nowadays, kids like to BS on the web and not be responsible for their talking. Your mother must have not taught you virtues when you grow up. Time to learn it now before you get bumping into big nails dude. Learn your life lessons then. Don't blame others for it, you asked for it.