Thread: Obama roasts Donald Trump

Obama roasts Donald Trump

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Wow, this has been a bad week for bjj blue

Quote Originally Posted by Lebaufist View Post
    Wow, this has been a bad week for bjj blue
    Why do you say that?

I'm happy we got Bin Laden and I could care less if the community organizer makes fun of Donald Trump.

I found it pretty telling actually. An Obama presidency vs OTHERS at the same dinner... Obama spent most of the night making jokes about OTHERS, other POTUS's spent most of the night making fun of themselves.....
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I found it pretty telling actually. An Obama presidency vs OTHERS at the same dinner... Obama spent most of the night making jokes about OTHERS, other POTUS's spent most of the night making fun of themselves.....
    Yup. And had Bush said things like that about a private citizen the press would be livid.

if g w bush is like that episode of family guy i would so hang out with that guy
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Slighty OT

Can't resist.

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Greetings,

Donald trump is not saying China at all. For once and for all, that is the way he pronounces vagina.

mickey

That video is funny as hell. All the crooked politicians are bumming out because the public will not vote for them anymore and would prefer an Entertainer that they know has to be more trustworthy than the lot of them. Hillary doesn't even stand a chance in the Arena 2016.

Meh, I don't trust any of them. It always amazes me that so many Americans continue to believe that the next politician or would-be politician is the solution. 'Honest politician' is an oxymoron, yet the masses keep believing when someone comes along and says what they want to hear. Then when they disappoint, the people turn like sheep to the next pol and believe when he/she says they'll really follow through and make things right. And on and on.

The masses are proxymorons.

Jimbo & PS-
    Agreed 100%. "Proxymorons". Thats a good one! It amazes me that people vote AT THE POLLS and they never once slow down to even realize that they are voting "at a poll"- the implications of what a poll is, etc. Their vote doesn't count. The people running the show just want to know what the public thought of thing #1 or thing #2... basically that is as far as the power of the people has voting at a friggin' poll- which is pretty powerless.
    I only voted once in my life- in 2002 (or was that 2004?) and that was for Ralph Nader when he ran as an independent- I was young at the time, my first chance around to vote for a presidential candidate. It is a shame that independents and third party candidates are not allowed in the debates and get almost zero news coverage/ mention by the big media.

I have never voted.