Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Obama kills Bin Laden

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    It is, especially considering the community organizer could have just released it 2 years ago instead of spending millions to keep it hidden.
    Except that he did release his birth certificate in 2008. People like you just refused to accept it. As for the "millions" canard:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-million-lega/

Donald Trump claims Obama has spent $2 million in legal fees defending lawsuits about his birth certificate

When fact-checking, we think the onus is on the person making the claim to back up his statement. And the only backing we've seen in this case is that the Obama campaign's legal team spent more than $2 million on legal fees since the election ended. It's clear to us that the WND story has been twisted to wrongly assume that every dollar the Obama campaign spent on legal fees went to fight the release of Obama's birth certificate. The evidence shows that's simply not true. It's a huge, unsubstantiated leap to assume that all, or most, of that was related to lawsuits about Obama's citizenship. We rule Trump's claim False.
    1bad65, you make me laugh. Dare I say it? You seem to be suffering from ODS (Obama Derangement Syndrome).

"I didn't vote for him but he's my president, and I hope he does a good job." - John Wayne

Clearly you want President Obama to fail, or else you wouldn't bring up every little thing you can to try and discredit him and his Administration. You seems to be actively hoping for failure.

Perhaps you can take a lesson from The Duke.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality_Check View Post
    Except that he did release his birth certificate in 2008. People like you just refused to accept it. As for the "millions" canard:
    People like me? My ass. Look over my posts on the subject, which we all see you are good at doing. I openly said I wasn't sure either way.

And he released the long form to the public and the media in 2008? Really??? I, the press, and the rest of the nation must have missed that.

12 "I's" and "Me's" in his victory lap over UBL's removal tells ya all ya need to know about "Duh Won"....
    Justice, swift & raw. US Constitutional absolutism, a return to the American Dream based on the 10 Commandments, The Golden Rule, US Constitution & Bill of Rights, zero tolerance for bloodsuckers, criminals and evil.. Peace through superior firepower & tactical might, zero free rides, only the truly needy get jack****, Don't Tread on Me & Remember the Alamo muther****er

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    12 "I's" and "Me's" in his victory lap over UBL's removal tells ya all ya need to know about "Duh Won"....
    that he knows how to use pronouns?

really, get real - what should he do, refer to himself in the 3rd person? or not at all? do you think W, or any other president, would have said it any differently? and how about the mentions he gave to the people who actually did it? did you count that number as well?

look, he was outlining the decision making process; he was taking responsibility for making the decisions - if the operation had been a failure and US servicemen were killed and OB escaped, if he didn't refer to his roll, people would say he was trying to escape responsibility; now, when he gave the go-ahead for a successful mission, you accuse him of taking credit unduly?

why do you have to make a piszy argument about how many time he referred to himself? ridiculous

BTW, it's not about me loving Obama per se, but your ad hominem attack is just silly and petty;

People like me? My ass. Look over my posts on the subject, which we all see you are good at doing. I openly said I wasn't sure either way.

And he released the long form to the public and the media in 2008? Really??? I, the press, and the rest of the nation must have missed that.
    No, he released his birth certificate. Just because it wasn't good enough for "birthers" doesn't make it any less valid.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/08/born-in-the-usa/

FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    It has nothing to do with race, it has everything to do with the Constitution and the rule of law.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Please explain how the Constitution is irrelevant when it says the President must be a natural born citizen, and we are discussing whether Obama was a natural born citizen?
    You'll forgive my confusion...
    1bad65, you make me laugh. Dare I say it? You seem to be suffering from ODS (Obama Derangement Syndrome).

"I didn't vote for him but he's my president, and I hope he does a good job." - John Wayne

Clearly you want President Obama to fail, or else you wouldn't bring up every little thing you can to try and discredit him and his Administration. You seems to be actively hoping for failure.

Perhaps you can take a lesson from The Duke.

Come on now, Syn7

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    You people are so divisive. Half you fukcers are just contrarians.
    Like you don't like being contrarian (great word, btw, but I got a better one). This is a kung fu forum. We're martial artists (or at least we claim to be). This forum is our coliseum of contrarianism.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I see Limbaugh has your soul. Rush also FAILED in mentioning that he gave credit to everyone, GWB included. CONTEXT FAIL.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Since you didn't actually hear the speech and would rather parrot a foolish shock jock, here.... let me break down your stupid post.

Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world, the United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al Qaeda, and a terrorist who's responsible for the murder of thousands of innocent men, women, and children.

I = 1
    Credit taken - none

Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world, the United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al Qaeda, and a terrorist who's responsible for the murder of thousands of innocent men, women, and children.

I = 2
    Credit Taken - Yes, because he DID direct him.

I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain, and it took many months to run this thread to ground. I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside of Pakistan. And finally, last week, I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action, and authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice.

I = 5
    Credit taken - Yes, in making the decision to act. HIS responsibility.

Tonight, I called President Zardari
    I = 6

These efforts weigh on me every time I, as commander in chief, have to sign a letter to a family that has lost a loved one, or look into the eyes of a service member who's been gravely wounded.
    I=7

Finally, let me say to the families who lost loved ones on 9/11 that we have never forgotten your loss, nor wavered in our commitment to see that we do whatever it takes to prevent another attack on our shores.
    Me = 1

AND.... let's do ANOTHER count.
    WE = About THIRTY times
    Credit given to the military, the intelligence community, and those involved in the operation.

Read the speech before you spout off LIES.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

In the eyes of the hateful man, facts are not facts, reason is not reason and mind is not mind.

The internet just lets us see more of it.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I doubt they would lie about this. If the guy shows up on tape with a current newspaper or some other timestamp, the jig is up. No way anyone would risk that imo.
    The other scenario is that Bin Laden has been dead for years and that he has been "kept around" as a boggey man to fortifiy the fantasy we all know as the "Terrorist Threat".

http://www.prisonplanet.com/osama-bi...for-years.html

Now that he has been officially "killed", don't be surprised by "terrorist retaliations" that will ultimately result in more restrictions on your freedoms and further attacks on the US Constitution and resultant erosion of all that this fundamental document stands for.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    Without a body how do we really know Bin Laden was actually killed? if this is true where is the picture of his dead body?

Google image search for Bin Ladin's dead body. There are photos of it. He got shot in the eyes.

http://images.google.com/search?tbm=...-msx1&aql=&oq=

NSFW Google search. I also shut filtering off just in case. Pictures of his dead body are there.
    Last edited by PHILBERT; 05-02-2011 at 10:25 PM.
    I have a signature.

He said Bush could've done this, but didnt. That's what I'm looking for, evidence of that. While Bush may well have said it wasn't his top priority, I don't believe for a second he ever had info as to where exactly the guy was and said, 'Dont worry about it, we don't want that guy.'
    The Battle of Tora Bora in December 2001.
    I have a signature.

Blog Entries
    that photo is clearly a fake.....
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Interestingly "Bin Laden" was shot in the eyes, making visual recognition of him difficult. I wonder if all the "terrorists" in that compound were shot in the eyes, or was this something exclusively reserved for "Bin Laden"?

Those pictures are as good as the videos of "Bin Laden" that used to pop up during crucial times to give credence to the official version (mumbo jumbo) of the 9-11 events.....

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    that photo is clearly a fake.....
    look out behind you! Its bin laden!
    I have a signature.