Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
I am relaxed. You seem desperate to be validated.

You are unable to accept criticism apparently and you are unwilling to accept education. That is your failing.

Never agree that your knowledge is incomplete yet you demonstrate just that.
I would answer your question of "why do you teach" with a reiteration, yes, why do you teach? You are clearly not qualified to do so.

No offense, but drop the stuff you clearly don't know and aren't any good at and stick to the fluff.

I'm betting you're fairly new to all this and I can tell you that you will encounter people here in Canada who will take you to task on your claims.

Just want to quote TienTiger's signature lines
========
"My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
that killed Kung-Fu."

I you do want to say yours is better, or others is better, feel free to do so because I never claim to be the best. I am just one of the option in the world out of millions. There are a lot of people better than me who teach. There are also a lot of sifu who suck in Canada and they still teach. Why don't you just relax and enjoy whatever you want?

I teach my students with my heart and they like it, that's already enjoyable enough for my life. If that's not your way, then too bad, just do whatever you want but I never tell you to look at my stuff first. I just post openly for all who want to see. That's all.

chill pills again~

PS: My vids are not for validation, they are for sharing just my two cents, don't be spike up all the time, or else you can't enjoy a good healthy life!