Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: share - Tin Yat Dragon Fist Combat Application Explains (full)

For all above - the "giant" in the video is my student, Taoism student. He is just huge. haha!
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    We have tried already, but I don't think anything will satisfied this because all of you might just say "he is not trying hard enough" or "he is acting" kind of thing. How can we proof he is not acting and really trying hard to choke me? that's the hardest part. But yes, the techniques will work on a hard choke, it's just the matter of power and timing.
    We will know he is seriously attacking you when he chokes you out while you are flailing helplessly like a fish!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    You sat on your glasses didn't you?
    Winner of the best reply in this thread!

-David
    Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias
    This was a case of operator error.

We have successfully video recorded the 7-star praying mantis application video for Thomas as a promise, it's now processing and shall be up latest by tomorrow. I will post the link to it as soon as it is done. This time is two big files, haha, not 6.

Topic chosen : Seven Star Praying Mantis - Seven Hands First Form.

The form is more simple, short and only have about 7-8 moves which it repeats and cycle on the other side in the second half of the form. There are lots to talk about already but I do not want to go too long, and so I have to cut my takling abit.. haha! stay tune!
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    He is just huge. haha!
    you would know

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    you would know
    HEY! He is not like you, he don't like mayo and all that stuff.. your brain need a good detergent flood bawang...

you bang tranny. u need detergent.

id rather learn from shi guo song than u.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

CYMac,

If you have the time and the knowledge, i'd be interested in your interpretation of some Choy Lay Fut applications. Either one of the branches is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Brule View Post
    CYMac,

If you have the time and the knowledge, i'd be interested in your interpretation of some Choy Lay Fut applications. Either one of the branches is fine.
    Thanks for the responds and request but honestly I don't know Choi Lee Fut and I don't do any Choit Lee Fut or Shaolin. I can show Hung Gar if you want, you want that?

Blog Entries
    Isn't Hung Gar from Shaolin?
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    Isn't Hung Gar from Shaolin?
    I basically say I don't do shaolin style, but I do hung gar. That's clear enough. I just do not do any "shaolin style form". Clear?

Blog Entries
    "I don't do any shaolin forms but i do do Hung Gar" sounds like a contradiction to me. so its not really all the CLEAR.

Since Hung Gar is so similar to Choy Lee Fut, show us your hung gar
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

No need to show any more hung gar. You've provided a couple of hung gar clips already. Although, if you want to do some hung gar application clips, that might be worthwhile to see.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    "I don't do any shaolin forms but i do do Hung Gar" sounds like a contradiction to me. so its not really all the CLEAR.

Since Hung Gar is so similar to Choy Lee Fut, show us your hung gar
    No, it's very clear~ If you go learn shaolin from a shaolin master, they won't teach you hung kuen. That's just simple man, don't be harsh on the words with me~

Hung Gar? Um.. sure but doing a full form demonstration is really hard and long, maybe just some techniques or partial of the form? suggestions of a certain technique?

Quote Originally Posted by Brule View Post
    No need to show any more hung gar. You've provided a couple of hung gar clips already. Although, if you want to do some hung gar application clips, that might be worthwhile to see.
    No, I was asking if you want to do my hung gar applications.

Doing a full form demo is hard (like the one I just did) for hung gar because the forms are very long, but I can do some techinques demo to make it short and easy to talk about. If you have a certain move or form of hung gar in mind, I can do it for you.