Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: share - Tin Yat Dragon Fist Combat Application Explains (full)

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I am relaxed. You seem desperate to be validated.

You are unable to accept criticism apparently and you are unwilling to accept education. That is your failing.

Never agree that your knowledge is incomplete yet you demonstrate just that.
    I would answer your question of "why do you teach" with a reiteration, yes, why do you teach? You are clearly not qualified to do so.

No offense, but drop the stuff you clearly don't know and aren't any good at and stick to the fluff.

I'm betting you're fairly new to all this and I can tell you that you will encounter people here in Canada who will take you to task on your claims.

Just want to quote TienTiger's signature lines
    ========
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

I you do want to say yours is better, or others is better, feel free to do so because I never claim to be the best. I am just one of the option in the world out of millions. There are a lot of people better than me who teach. There are also a lot of sifu who suck in Canada and they still teach. Why don't you just relax and enjoy whatever you want?

I teach my students with my heart and they like it, that's already enjoyable enough for my life. If that's not your way, then too bad, just do whatever you want but I never tell you to look at my stuff first. I just post openly for all who want to see. That's all.

chill pills again~

PS: My vids are not for validation, they are for sharing just my two cents, don't be spike up all the time, or else you can't enjoy a good healthy life!
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    Yes, very true. But nowadays, when you go to a hung gar sifu to learn hung gar, you learn a specific style of hung gar, not anything shaolin as they name. Of course you can say the history relates and interlink, but what you pay to learn now is all different. Which is good too, you get choices~
    That is why I refer to my Hung-Ga as Siu Lum Hung Kuen.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    That is why I refer to my Hung-Ga as Siu Lum Hung Kuen.
    Wow, yours must be very tasty and original then. Do you have a website for me to see your hung kuen?
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Wow, yours must be very tasty and original then. Do you have a website for me to see your hung kuen?
    ten-tigers.com
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

ten-tigers.com
    Pleasure to see your site, are you the owner of the school? I realized that your school's hung gar use a more low stance than most other hung gar sect. Very good video and photos though~

Pleasure to see your site, are you the owner of the school? I realized that your school's hung gar use a more low stance than most other hung gar sect. Very good video and photos though~
    yes. I own the school. The beginners use low stances as part of their foundational training. Later on in their development, the stances are higher, with the rear leg not locked, the sacrum tucked and the chest hollowed more, similar to Tai-Gihk Kuen.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

yes. I own the school. The beginners use low stances as part of their foundational training. Later on in their development, the stances are higher, with the rear leg not locked, the sacrum tucked and the chest hollowed more, similar to Tai-Gihk Kuen.
    Very nice~ Great to see your site as well. I saw you/your student demonstrated in HK's gung fu gok as well~

With the chest hollowed more, it's easy for the beginners to misunderstand the meaning and they end up with a bad habbit, destroying the body's structure. It's good that you put that to the advance practitioners too.

I just love your signature lines, show what kind of person you are, very open minded. Nice to talk to you!

PS: oh, and I saw you do hunt as well, haha! same here!
    Last edited by CYMac; 05-03-2011 at 09:43 AM.

Thanks for my student Tin Wor to contribute for being my partner to demonstrate the combat applications as well.
    NOW I know where I've seen that guy before!

Meh, needs more cowbell.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    NOW I know where I've seen that guy before!

WTF?!

My student is almost 6 feet tall, huge man.. haha!