Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: share - Tin Yat Dragon Fist Combat Application Explains (full)

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i think shaolin golden monkey is more dedly
    wombat kombat ftw
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

what is wombat kombat? theres no such thing. the guai lo must not mention the secret name.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    I has lots of power to go around. I can give the most to wimmin tho. they like my power
    ............... ........... ......... .......... ........... are we talking about "other" type of kungfu instead now???

come on, talk kungfu...
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    what is wombat kombat? theres no such thing. the guai lo must not mention the secret name.
    oh sheeeetz..
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    ............... ........... ......... .......... ........... are we talking about "other" type of kungfu instead now???

come on, talk kungfu...
    haha all my kungfu is the same mang! who wants da power, I have plenty extra.

haha all my kungfu is the same mang! who wants da power, I have plenty extra.
    Man... you strong!

you watched my vids? 1-6?
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Man... you strong!

you watched my vids? 1-6?
    not yet, i cant watch until i get home i'm "working" right now.

Offensive techiques? Sure. Name a style I know, let me try my best~ let's choose from the list then..

baji style
    yang style taichi
    chan style taichi
    wu style taichi
    ng style taichi
    sun style taichi
    wudang style
    tin yat lineage
    7 star mantis
    hung gar
    yip man wingchun
    gwong zhau wingchun
    whatever...

name a style so I can pick something to video record for us to have fun then~ haha! "just for fun"
    You are a master of all these styles of kung fu? Are you 300 or 400 years old also?

Eric

not yet, i cant watch until i get home i'm "working" right now.

Oh... haha! I am working too~ I work from home, how fortunate! Don't forget to take a look at this kungfu I do then, it's not on the bed, so I don't have that kind of special power you have.. but.. it's okay for the eyes.. haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Olson View Post
    You are a master of all these styles of kung fu? Are you 300 or 400 years old also?

Eric
    I am not a master of these lineages or styles, I just know them and I do their forms, which I also know the how to use them in combat as well. So I was saying, if Thomas want me to show some offensive techniques, I offer him to choose a style for me and so I can do it for him to share thoughts. He is very experienced too, and so it would be fun to discuss with real person video showcasing some stuff.

I am a Taoism master only, not a kungfu master. Kungfu teacher might suit me better, because I do teach to a few private ones for now. Just for fun, and for health. (*doesn't means I can't fight though, haha!)

Blog Entries
    My guess would be a combination cloning experiment / donut binge gone horribly wrong...
    What kind of donuts? Krispy Kreme? I love Krispy Kreme. (walks away licking lips)
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    What kind of donuts? Krispy Kreme? I love Krispy Kreme. (walks away licking lips)
    Strawberry creme! Love it! With hot chocolate as a side!

I am a Taoism master only, not a kungfu master. Kungfu teacher might suit me better, because I do teach to a few private ones for now. Just for fun, and for health. (*doesn't means I can't fight though, haha!)
    How can you be a teacher when you're not a master?

EO

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Olson View Post
    How can you be a teacher when you're not a master?

EO
    Depends how you are seeing the word Master. For my students, they call me masters, but in this forum, the word Master makes people flip out on me and so I want to avoid saying I am a master here with kungfu then, just to not freak people out. But yes, I do teach and I know what I am teaching as well. Have been teaching since 1996 already.

lol i'll make sure to check them out.