Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: share - Tin Yat Dragon Fist Combat Application Explains (full)

Blog Entries
    No, it's very clear~ If you go learn shaolin from a shaolin master, they won't teach you hung kuen. That's just simple man, don't be harsh on the words with me~
    harsh words? what harsh words? I'm extremely polite compared to those who've been interacting with you. But, if i were to have harsh words with you, are you going to challenge me over the internet?

Hung Gar? Um.. sure but doing a full form demonstration is really hard and long, maybe just some techniques or partial of the form? suggestions of a certain technique?
    Are you unable to do the full form because of some disability? then do the short version. I don't know hung gar i'm a Hung Sing Choy Lee Fut'er . so i'd be interested in seeing your power since hung gar is about alot of power.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    harsh words? what harsh words? I'm extremely polite compared to those who've been interacting with you. But, if i were to have harsh words with you, are you going to challenge me over the internet?

Are you unable to do the full form because of some disability? then do the short version. I don't know hung gar i'm a Hung Sing Choy Lee Fut'er . so i'd be interested in seeing your power since hung gar is about alot of power.
    Haha, you take my words too serisouly man..

I am unable to do the full form "explaination" with combat applications because it will take so long to do. Only that 8 moves took about 30mins to video record. Hung gar forms are long, how much time you expect me to spend to record all that stuff?! So I would say, if you like to see hung gar from me, maybe you can name some techniques you want to see or maybe I choose a few moves to do the demo?

I do the full forms and I have shown them on youtube already.
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

Why don't you take two moves from iron wire and say two moves from the Tiger Crane?

I'm not familiar with hung gar so i wouldn't have any names to reference for you. Just pick a couple of your fav's and demo the apps for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Brule View Post
    Why don't you take two moves from iron wire and say two moves from the Tiger Crane?

I'm not familiar with hung gar so i wouldn't have any names to reference for you. Just pick a couple of your fav's and demo the apps for them.
    Okay then, I will take your request of a few moves from Iron Wire and a few from Tiger Crane. That's a promise then.

Will do this for you tonight. I will inform you when it's done.
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    Okay then, I will take your request of a few moves from Iron Wire and a few from Tiger Crane. That's a promise then.

Will do this for you tonight. I will inform you when it's done.
    The more you try to please others, the more you will make yourself their prisoner.

Why do you bother with us?

Why do you try to prove yourself to people who will not accept it for any number of reasons?

I wouldn't waste my time trying to impress. there is no benefit.

Curious.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries
    Why do you try to prove yourself to people who will not accept it for any number of reasons?

This is true. I don't post my video's here cause i know no matter what, negative comments here are a PLENTY.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    The more you try to please others, the more you will make yourself their prisoner.

Why do you bother with us?

Curious.
    Again, I am not posting to please anybody but just to share some knowledge. If negative comments arise, it's okay I know they will. But at least those who want to see can have a chance to see. It's not about money, but about the spirit of kungfu. If you do understand what I mean. It's easy to do tons of forms but it's hard to know what they really means, for kungfu seekers like me when i was young, I used to beg for all these knowledge. Now, why don't I just share them for those who want to see it?

This is true. I don't post my video's here cause i know no matter what, negative comments here are a PLENTY.
    It's easy to possess great power and strength, but not easy to possess a good spirit and heart that is really open enough to welcome kungfu true lovers from all directions and doors. Without sacrificing yourself first, there aren't much chance of new kungfu lovers to be found. I do devote myself and my spirit, even with people chasing me around for stuff, just to allow those who want to learn can have a chance or those who want to see can have a chance.

As most people say, you can find many people doing forms and stuff on youtube now, and so I am only just one of the many choices for people to see.

Blog Entries
    As most people say, you can find many people doing forms and stuff on youtube now, and so I am only just one of the many choices for people to see.
    at least you have a good attitude towards the negativity. I say PHUK these fools LOL....JK.

Again, I am not posting to please anybody but just to share some knowledge. If negative comments arise, it's okay I know they will. But at least those who want to see can have a chance to see. It's not about money, but about the spirit of kungfu. If you do understand what I mean. It's easy to do tons of forms but it's hard to know what they really means, for kungfu seekers like me when i was young, I used to beg for all these knowledge. Now, why don't I just share them for those who want to see it?
    But, you clearly do not demonstrate a correct understanding of the styles, systems and knowledge it is that you want to share. You aren't actually sharing anything but films of you doing a lot of different kinds of kung fu styles with not much knowledge of them other than a shape or two.

I would say, you are trying to please us and that you are trying to prove yourself to be something you clearly are not.

That you think it is easy to do tons of forms clearly denotes that you do not understand them. They are empty and meaningless shapes to you and so, that is how they are expressed and in turn, you are robbing the knowledge from them by denying that you yourself actually need to be taught and need to learn before you can place yourself into a position of one who teaches.

You should not try to share incomplete and incorrect information and say that it is "knowledge". It is not that, you know it, many here are pointing it out.

You actually insult people who have put in time and effort to these arts that are even beyond your years.

Your dismissal of this as mere negative comments denotes a closed gate in your mind.

I will cease now.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Before it was referred to as Hung-Ga or Hung Kuen, it was called Fut Ga Lo Han Kuen or Siu-Lum Kuen. Hung-Ga is considered to be Nam Siu Lum Kuen, as is Choy Li Fut, Fut Ga, Mok-Ga, etc.
    It may not be Northern Shaolin, but it is Shaolin nonetheless.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    But, you clearly do not demonstrate a correct understanding of the styles, systems and knowledge it is that you want to share. You aren't actually sharing anything but films of you doing a lot of different kinds of kung fu styles with not much knowledge of them other than a shape or two.

I would say, you are trying to please us and that you are trying to prove yourself to be something you clearly are not.

That you think it is easy to do tons of forms clearly denotes that you do not understand them. They are empty and meaningless shapes to you and so, that is how they are expressed and in turn, you are robbing the knowledge from them by denying that you yourself actually need to be taught and need to learn before you can place yourself into a position of one who teaches.

You should not try to share incomplete and incorrect information and say that it is "knowledge". It is not that, you know it, many here are pointing it out.

You actually insult people who have put in time and effort to these arts that are even beyond your years.

Your dismissal of this as mere negative comments denotes a closed gate in your mind.

I will cease now.
    Seriously, I never agree that my knowledge is incomplete, if not, why do I teach? It's only because maybe your view and my view on the styles or art is different doesn't means mine is incomplete. Maybe it's time for you to open up your mind and relax abit before you comment. Different opinions and prespectives exchange is really a pleasure to true kungfu lovers. If you do have knowledge to share and show, feel free to do so and I will also be your audience as well. If you don't but just criticize on other's effort on showing their own knowledge, you are just no different than those who BS on the internet all day long and not being responsible for your speech.

What I teach is what I know, my virtues of being truthful in teaching is demonstrated and I am willing to take request from my viewers as well. If you do have stuff to show, do so yourself but my video are not meant to insult anybody, represent any sifu/grandmasters or even to say that is the "original" of the style. It is "my way" of the style and they do work in combat as I have used and experienced enough to know it's working.

Again, chill pills my friend, be easy and relax!

quote of TienTiger's signature
    =============
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."
    Last edited by CYMac; 05-03-2011 at 09:00 AM.

at least you have a good attitude towards the negativity. I say PHUK these fools LOL....JK.
    Haha~ Well, seriously, in KFM, you get negative comments just by NOT POSTING ANYTHING too, hahahaha! What is PHJK??

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    Before it was referred to as Hung-Ga or Hung Kuen, it was called Fut Ga Lo Han Kuen or Siu-Lum Kuen. Hung-Ga is considered to be Nam Siu Lum Kuen, as is Choy Li Fut, Fut Ga, Mok-Ga, etc.
    It may not be Northern Shaolin, but it is Shaolin nonetheless.
    Yes, very true. But nowadays, when you go to a hung gar sifu to learn hung gar, you learn a specific style of hung gar, not anything shaolin as they name. Of course you can say the history relates and interlink, but what you pay to learn now is all different. Which is good too, you get choices~

Seriously, I never agree that my knowledge is incomplete, if not, why do I teach? It's only because maybe your view and my view on the styles or art is different doesn't means mine is incomplete. Maybe it's time for you to open up your mind and relax abit before you comment. Different opinions and prespectives exchange is really a pleasure to true kungfu lovers. If you do have knowledge to share and show, feel free to do so and I will also be your audience as well. If you don't but just criticize on other's effort on showing their own knowledge, you are just no different than those who BS on the internet all day long and not being responsible for your speech.

What I teach is what I know, my virtues of being truthful in teaching is demonstrated and I am willing to take request from my viewers as well. If you do have stuff to show, do so yourself but my video are not meant to insult anybody, represent any sifu/grandmasters or even to say that is the "original" of the style. It is "my way" of the style and they do work in combat as I have used and experienced enough to know it's working.

Again, chill pills my friend, be easy and relax!
    I am relaxed. You seem desperate to be validated.

You are unable to accept criticism apparently and you are unwilling to accept education. That is your failing.

Never agree that your knowledge is incomplete yet you demonstrate just that.
    I would answer your question of "why do you teach" with a reiteration, yes, why do you teach? You are clearly not qualified to do so.

No offense, but drop the stuff you clearly don't know and aren't any good at and stick to the fluff.

I'm betting you're fairly new to all this and I can tell you that you will encounter people here in Canada who will take you to task on your claims.
    Kung Fu is good for you.