Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Share - Combat Application for Seven Stars Praying Mantis, Seven Hand Fist Form (vid)

Smile Share - Combat Application for Seven Stars Praying Mantis, Seven Hand Fist Form (vid)

As a promise to Thomas, here is the video I have made for all to see. I have explained the 7 star praying mantis's "Seven hand Fist" Chat Sau Kuen. It's a simple and basic form with only 7-8 movements that cycle two times, but it should give some insights and fun vibe to all~

There are more to the combat application but I have to cut them out because time is very limited and so please forgive me for not telling more.. haha~

Video 1/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoPtvGcYZII

Video 2/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLxWtggBk98

Full form demostration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kFi6...7D709B5F9AEC96

Enjoy!
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

Chi in Nature - My Taoism Temple Website
    Taoist Master BLOG - my blog

My Kungfu Channel on Youtube

Thomas - if you have any thing you want to ask, feel free to do so and i will explain it here if it's regarding the video. Thx.
    (Mak Jo Si, Tin Yat Lineage Taoism) A Taoism Master with 16yrs+ of experience in Taoism and as a career. Exorcism is my profession.

cymac, thanks for the clips. can you PLEASE make clips on sup ba sao or bung bo with offensive striking combination applications? grappling would be nice too. i wanna understand what mantis striking is like. please help me to understand seven star praying mantis. im currently unable to actually learn the style.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas316 View Post
    cymac, thanks for the clips. can you PLEASE make clips on sup ba sao or bung bo with offensive striking combination applications? grappling would be nice too. i wanna understand what mantis striking is like. please help me to understand seven star praying mantis. im currently unable to actually learn the style.
    I can but I cannot guarantee when they will be done because both longer forms and will take me a lot more time to do the videos, I will see what I can do.

This form I have shown is already giving you an idea of mantis's fighting. Very similar.

GAH!

Warn us before opening with an extreme close up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    This is not a veiled request for compliments

The short story is I did 325# for one set of 1 rep.

1) Does this sound gifted, or just lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    GAH!

Warn us before opening with an extreme close up.
    Thank you for watching! I was just about to kiss you!

Ho Ma, may i know why your glasses are so crooked? up close you can see it doesn't even sit on your left ear.

Kiss Wenshu....can you put THAT on video?
    Some people's kids!

Quote Originally Posted by V.O.R. View Post
    Ho Ma, may i know why your glasses are so crooked? up close you can see it doesn't even sit on your left ear.

That glasses thing, thanks for my mom then, she give birth to me with a pair of unlevel ears and a pair of small/big eyes. Yeah, let me tell you she is really really the one who bring me all these disasters because of her lack of care to me when I am in her stomach.

First, she just give birth to me because she want the insurance of my dad since she married my dad when she know he have cancer already and her intention was all for money. Second, she got pregnant and kept drinking abortion herbal tea which killed my sister who is in the stomach with me but not me yet.. the sister stayed there with me "DEAD" for 7 months and I was severely infected by the diseases.. and so I have hearing lost, vision lost, and I was living on needles for a year when I am born.. tons of illness, problems.. and so it's just crazy.

Yeah, the mother was crooked, more crooked than you can see my glasses are. I was raised without much care as well and she was the one to always discourage me and put me down.

NOTE: I am disconnected to her and her family already now. If you want to know more, I am willing to tell by PM or e-mail.

Blog Entries
    That glasses thing, thanks for my mom then, she give birth to me with a pair of unlevel ears and a pair of small/big eyes. Yeah, let me tell you she is really really the one who bring me all these disasters because of her lack of care to me when I am in her stomach.

First, she just give birth to me because she want the insurance of my dad since she married my dad when she know he have cancer already and her intention was all for money. Second, she got pregnant and kept drinking abortion herbal tea which killed my sister who is in the stomach with me but not me yet.. the sister stayed there with me "DEAD" for 7 months and I was severely infected by the diseases.. and so I have hearing lost, vision lost, and I was living on needles for a year when I am born.. tons of illness, problems.. and so it's just crazy.

Yeah, the mother was crooked, more crooked than you can see my glasses are. I was raised without much care as well and she was the one to always discourage me and put me down.

NOTE: I am disconnected to her and her family already now. If you want to know more, I am willing to tell by PM or e-mail.
    wow, thats a tough situation there. I'm sorry to hear that. you seem to be in good spirits though. nice.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    wow, thats a tough situation there. I'm sorry to hear that. you seem to be in good spirits though. nice.
    Thanks man. Yeah, if you find out your mom pay people to scam you and knock your business down with burgulars, you won't be able to laugh. I really lived a tough life man... That's why I always love my fiancee so much, since 2003, we already moved out with tons of stress to sustain ourselves and it was REALLY hard....

Quote Originally Posted by V.O.R. View Post
    Reports that I put out on the first date have been greatly exaggerated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    This is not a veiled request for compliments

The short story is I did 325# for one set of 1 rep.

1) Does this sound gifted, or just lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Reports that I put out on the first date have been greatly exaggerated.
    I beg to differ.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by CYMac View Post
    Yeah, let me tell you she is really really the one who bring me all these disasters because of her lack of care to me when I am in her stomach.
    I think that we might be onto what the problem was here to begin with...

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC View Post
    I beg to differ.
    You promised you wouldn't tell!

urh... are we talking about the kungfu here???