Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dancing and your kung fu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7dXhHDSfME

I challenge anyone to watch this and not have the "song" stuck in your head the rest of the day.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

i accept your challenge. i dont have volume on my work pc
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

man i remember watching that movie several times on TNT network on sunday afternoons at 2 or so...good times.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

your favorite dance moves

and your favorite fighting moves

---

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Eagle_76 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7dXhHDSfME

I challenge anyone to watch this and not have the "song" stuck in your head the rest of the day.
    ♪♫Banana way♪♫, ♪♫Banana way♪♫...

You bastard!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by david jamieson View Post
    ♪♫banana way♪♫, ♪♫banana way♪♫...

You bastard!
    oh **** i forgot what the song was and now u made it get stuck in my head you evil spawn of mephistopheles!!!

I TRULY HATE YOU ALL

my kung fu footwork come from the c walk

cri cri cri crip

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Well, dancing can work on so many levels, physical, artistic, social (the ladies) and so on, and in the end of the night it will leave most people smiling. What else does one need in life?
    We come to class and tell sifu about the fun and then try to get him to shake his little 75 yr chinese butt...which he does, and then giggles!
    "The true meaning of a given movement in a form is not its application, but rather the unlimited potential of the mind to provide muscular and skeletal support for that movement." Gregory Fong

Quote Originally Posted by TaichiMantis View Post
    We come to class and tell sifu about the fun and then try to get him to shake his little 75 yr chinese butt...which he does, and then giggles!
    LOL! That is funny. I like sifus who are light hearted.

You should find him a salsa lady dancer to encourage him join you in the clubs for a night out..