Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please provide pretensious wisdom...

Please provide pretensious wisdom...

As a service to the forum, please assume I am in need of any sort of pretensious wisdom that you have to offer, and thus we can concentrate it here in order to avoid it being misunderstood by obviously inferior beings elsewhere.

I'll start with a list of questions you might like to pretensiouly answer.

Why is internal better?

What is internal?

Does chi exist?

How does practicing form alone make one a better fighter?

Must dead flies stay dead?

I'm not Chinese, can you condescend to me? Please?

How do I retract my jumblies?

Why is san shou evil?

I'll ask more questions as the need arises.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

It is not the questions that you ask, but the asking of your questions that must be reconsidered before it is possible to condescend to you fully...obscure opaqueness cannot opaquely obscure that which already is hidden in plain site and exposed in secret.

Go and ponder.

I'd like to explain to you why you are wrong, but since you never learned what I am about to speak about, you couldn't possibly understand, so I am not going to explain, I am just telling you that you are wrong
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

PS; my fly is often dead, and the sanjuro posts a pic and it comes back to life

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

It is not the questions that you ask, but the asking of your questions that must be reconsidered before it is possible to condescend to you fully...obscure opaqueness cannot opaquely obscure that which already is hidden in plain site and exposed in secret.

Go and ponder.
    Could not have said it any bette. . .

. . .

. . . son of b*tch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    This is not a veiled request for compliments

The short story is I did 325# for one set of 1 rep.

1) Does this sound gifted, or just lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    Why is internal better?

What is internal?
    I don't know that I am qualified to answer that, maybe I can recommend a good OB-GYN?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    This is not a veiled request for compliments

The short story is I did 325# for one set of 1 rep.

1) Does this sound gifted, or just lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    I'd like to explain to you why you are wrong, but since you never learned what I am about to speak about, you couldn't possibly understand, so I am not going to explain, I am just telling you that you are wrong
    It was very generous of you to tell me that, for a moment I thought my years of training and awareness of the importance of basics was a good basis for my training, but now I realize that is merely the thinking of someone who is not as versed in the secrets as you are.

See, this is why my abject inferiority is clear to me now. I said secrets. I should have said Secrets. I forgot the importance of capitalization, I met a Master once who would capitalize on anything--I mean capitalize Anything.

Go and ponder.
    You are beyond me, there is a haze over my obscure opaqueness. I blame weight lifting.

You are not ready.
    It's not worth a penny!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    I don't know that I am qualified to answer that, maybe I can recommend a good OB-GYN?
    I've seen those initials before on the Wing Chun forum. Was that one of Leung Ting's teachers?

You are beyond me, there is a haze over my obscure opaqueness. I blame weight lifting.
    by weight lifting, you have made your muscles strong, which by IMA means you are actually mroe weak, with my internal power, I am stronger, I can't demonstrate that power, because it isnt' the power to lift things or wrestle or fight, only "deadly fighting" involving chi blasts and chickens blowing up at 30 feet

Quote Originally Posted by Water-quan View Post
    You are not ready.
    I just snatched a pebble from my own hand, am I ready yet?

I never pass up the chance to be supercilious, however I am far too distracted by your atrocious spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    by weight lifting, you have made your muscles strong, which by IMA means you are actually mroe weak, with my internal power, I am stronger, I can't demonstrate that power, because it isnt' the power to lift things or wrestle or fight, only "deadly fighting" involving chi blasts and chickens blowing up at 30 feet
    Chickens frighten me. Please teach me, Master.

I just snatched a pebble from my own hand, am I ready yet?
    no, but I bet that the pebble is!